• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I just wanted to say that im proud of @Farmer P
For a few days now, he has been reading this whole thread!
That is dedication!
Alot of great info..
plus you see my evolution,
which is cool kinda lol,,,
sometimes i flip back to see where he is at in it, and remissness myself lol

Anyway good job brother!
That is how you get better!
Wait till you get to the math lessons we had on here with the bakers math for nutrient add backs!
Than is when the light switch flipped for me in hydro !

Farmer P

Farmer P

I just wanted to say that im proud of @Farmer P
For a few days now, he has been reading this whole thread!
That is dedication!
Alot of great info..
plus you see my evolution,
which is cool kinda lol,,,
sometimes i flip back to see where he is at in it, and remissness myself lol

Anyway good job brother!
That is how you get better!
Wait till you get to the math lessons we had on here with the bakers math for nutrient add backs!
Than is when the light switch flipped for me in hydro !

Yeah, reading in my spare time. It's pretty interesting, kind of like reading a book. I was reading from last August and you mentioned demon trich had won the potm with darlins net. I got some deja vu lol. I had to make sure I was where I thought I was. Pretty cool, two july's in a row with the same strain. I saw the bakers math posts. It's nice to be able to figure out percentages and how much to add to keep the same percentage. Looking forward to getting to the rdwc and what made you like it so much. Maybe I'll end up going that way too. I tried it at first but my water is no good. (too much well water in my city I think) I should have started with RO. Anyway you guys have a good night, the wife's calling for a back massage and I feel inclined to give it.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yeah, reading in my spare time. It's pretty interesting, kind of like reading a book. I was reading from last August and you mentioned demon trich had won the potm with darlins net. I got some deja vu lol. I had to make sure I was where I thought I was. Pretty cool, two july's in a row with the same strain. I saw the bakers math posts. It's nice to be able to figure out percentages and how much to add to keep the same percentage. Looking forward to getting to the rdwc and what made you like it so much. Maybe I'll end up going that way too. I tried it at first but my water is no good. (too much well water in my city I think) I should have started with RO. Anyway you guys have a good night, the wife's calling for a back massage and I feel inclined to give it.
Keep that wife happy brotha! I'd better do the same.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

for sure homie! night

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

man im thinking about going down and defoling all my plants like i did that one! Im really liking the ,more i look at it..
And I got to say they look as tho they are praying again Wisher lol
From about page 30 of last aug ...
@Wisher619 im about to go all chop fuey on these fans!
I got a itching....
not just taking the top set of fans but the 2 top node/sets of fan leaves!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

how much you paying for yours?
I think he wanted close to 200. Maybe 150 a lil more. But all changed today. Hahaha. I still like that setup but I just picked up a quantum 1000 digi ballast, a Raptor 8" air cooled hood and a 6" can fan with can filter. 100$ out the door someone was getting rid of a bunch of stuff. Fell in my lap. (I know it's a 8" hood and 6" fan but a lil reducer won't hurt. Lol)

IMG 5689
IMG 5690
IMG 5691
IMG 5692
IMG 5694
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think he wanted close to 200. Maybe 150 a lil more. But all changed today. Hahaha. I still like that setup but I just picked up a quantum 1000 digi ballast, a Raptor 8" air cooled hood and a 6" can fan with can filter. 100$ out the door someone was getting rid of a bunch of stuff. Fell in my lap. (I know it's a 8" hood and 6" fan but a lil reducer won't hurt. Lol)
hell Ya! That is a hell of a deal! I was just scouring denvers craigslist, oh hell, lots of killer deals!

Wisher619

Wisher619

good deal
I would just toss the filter in the trash and buy new
but the package with the hood and fan combo is super good
douse that shit with heavy duty shit to clean it up and rid it of any mold or bugs

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

good deal
douse that shit with heavy duty shit to clean it up and rid it of any mold or bugs
Yep. Because of where my setup is also and who my neighbors are the filter would have been for looks. I had no plans on using it but it was attached to the fan and he said take it. The fan is what I had my eye on. Haha.
Ya I'm a glazier I do windows so I have 91% isopropyl laying around by the gallon. Everything gets a bath. Another good thing about being a glazier; if that hood is all scratched I'll cut a fresh piece of glass and throw it in there. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

good deal
How are those quantum 1000 ballasts? I figure it will get the job done. The bulb is a hortilux eye super hps but I'll probably buy a replacement I'm not sure how much time is on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom