Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nice! I knew I found the right place. I was thinking for me two in the cool months and one during the sumer. How will you pull off such a feat? Probably will have to be a fast finisher right. 8 weeks flower?
9 weeks flower So every 10 weeks I complete a run.. I can chop, and have new clones in the system all in the same day.. 1 week veg...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sounds good. I like the plan. How big is your clone/mom area. If you had another small area you could veg for longer maybe? How many plants we talkin?
18 in rdwc 4x8 tent...
The new system will be called
The Triple Six Shooter..
Will be 3 rows of 6 buckets...
2" PVC Pipe
750 gph Danner Mag Pump
4 gal buckets
8 gal Epicenter
1/4th Horsepower chiller

Still need 9 of the buckets
and 20 uniseals to finish it,,,
Everything else I got...

Ive been trying to see if I could use 5 gal buckets with these uniseals with out leaking to make it quicker..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sounds good. I like the plan. How big is your clone/mom area. If you had another small area you could veg for longer maybe? How many plants we talkin?
My clone mom area is 3x3...
I need a 2 cob led for it that puts off zero heat for the mom tent.. As for running a veg, I would have to veg in a 4x8 flood table in the netpots, which i seen done, but now you are talking another 18 plants, so now im 36 plants plus moms and clones..
It starts to get tricky with laws/penalties/etc..
I dont got over 5 yrs to give anybody if you get my drift..
So i stay this side of plant count for good reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom