• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

I roll mine in Confectioners Sugar for good measure

Dewd

Dewd

Hey Wisher. I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I asked you a couple more Nutrient questions. My first question is concerning the bloom boosters you were talking about. These are the pics of the nutrients I use. I use a and b throughout veg and flower. I also add the start R in veg and in the first two weeks of flower. I am supposed to use the C and the PK at different times in flower. But I exchanged those for the cool blooms liquid and dry. I am not going to use the cool blooms anymore. What about the C and the PK? Should I be using these In flower? I appreciate all your advice.

IMG 20170727 223127006
IMG 20170727 223118689
IMG 20170727 223049148
IMG 20170727 223015319
IMG 20170727 223008983
Dewd

Dewd

and one GSC cross just to make sure it worked
it worked
My second question is this. Should I be feeding with the highest EC in veg. Feeling as much as the plans can handle. And then backing down the EC all through flower until I end up with a zero or a very low EC at the end.? I know this is just the opposite of what nutrient company say. But I've read this a couple of times now and it's piqued my interest. What are your thoughts on this? And if anybody else wants to chime in feel free. I really want to know what everybody thinks about this philosophy

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey Wisher. I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I asked you a couple more Nutrient questions. My first question is concerning the bloom boosters you were talking about. These are the pics of the nutrients I use. I use a and b throughout veg and flower. I also add the start R in veg and in the first two weeks of flower. I am supposed to use the C and the PK at different times in flower. But I exchanged those for the cool blooms liquid and dry. I am not going to use the cool blooms anymore. What about the C and the PK? Should I be using these In flower? I appreciate all your advice.
so if you already have all those nutrients
I would just follow the directions of the company
all they did was break everything up and have to use different elements at differ times

Wisher619

Wisher619

My second question is this. Should I be feeding with the highest EC in veg. Feeling as much as the plans can handle. And then backing down the EC all through flower until I end up with a zero or a very low EC at the end.? I know this is just the opposite of what nutrient company say. But I've read this a couple of times now and it's piqued my interest. What are your thoughts on this? And if anybody else wants to chime in feel free. I really want to know what everybody thinks about this philosophy
I run a standard feed in Veg making sure that the plant is healthy before flower
I then ramp it up during flower and push until I get 1/16" tip burn and then back off the feed about 200ppm almost always ending up between 1.6-1.9ec
then 2 weeks before chop....when the trichs begin to turn amber and about half the pistils have browned
I flush my media with a flushing agent then feed about 200ppm of sugar/Mg/S *sweetner* for 1 week
then week 2 I reflush and then feed water until my flowers are ready to harvest

Dewd

Dewd

so if you already have all those nutrients
I would just follow the directions of the company
all they did was break everything up and have to use different elements at differ times
I run a standard feed in Veg making sure that the plant is healthy before flower
I then ramp it up during flower and push until I get 1/16" tip burn and then back off the feed about 200ppm almost always ending up between 1.6-1.9ec
then 2 weeks before chop....when the trichs begin to turn amber and about half the pistils have browned
I flush my media with a flushing agent then feed about 200ppm of sugar/Mg/S *sweetner* for 1 week
then week 2 I reflush and then feed water until my flowers are ready to harvest
Sounds like a plan. Thanks again! I've never used a flushing agent before. Or even seen one that I'm aware of. Lol I have a few weeks before I need it so I will do some research. I've only used molasses for a sweetner. That's kind of thick for a dipper system tho isn't it?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Sounds like a plan. Thanks again! I've never used a flushing agent before. Or even seen one that I'm aware of. Lol I have a few weeks before I need it so I will do some research. I've only used molasses for a sweetner. That's kind of thick for a dipper system tho isn't it?
you can just ise 1g per gal of epsom salt
but I believe that Mils has some type of finishing schedule

for a flushing agent I would use FloraKleen or Clearex

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So these girls have grown about an inch a day! I think I see a couple males already and one female..
I get some pics up later...
So which of my frioends is the spreed sheet maker?
I need a windows pdf or simular set up for 15 plants with boxes for male, female, smell, canopy, size...
That will allow me to fill in them boxes, and save the spreedsheet, so i can update it as I get info..
Anybody got that skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom