• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

@Thejoeybrown how is the girls looking?
They're looking great bro. In cruise control. I couldn't be happier with them. 850 ppm. Feeding twice a day. Upping to 3 starting Sunday. The trichs are packing on fast. It just started a couple days ago.

With you guys' help, We've really dialed these girls in.

Since you asked I'll give you the pic barrage. Lol
I'm really starting to dig on this super sativa pheno white widow in the first pic

IMG 6575
IMG 6576
IMG 6577
IMG 6578
IMG 6579
IMG 6580
IMG 6581
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They're looking great bro. In cruise control. I couldn't be happier with them. 850 ppm. Feeding twice a day. Upping to 3 starting Sunday. The trichs are packing on fast. It just started a couple days ago.

With you guys' help, We've really dialed these girls in.

Since you asked I'll give you the pic barrage. Lol
I'm really starting to dig on this super sativa pheno white widow in the first pic
Nice looking canopy! Looking good brother! She gonna start putting it on now!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Can you beleive I only had cuts of the ones that hermed. Cuz they were so much mor vigorous. Hahah. Jokes on me. Years from now it will be my "one that got away" story. The 19 lb bass that took my pole.
I can believe it! Ive done it too! I didnt keep any cuts of my Urkles Girl. I will def pick up another pack of them!
But man that sucks for you BUT
I think there is a lot of good shit out there to run!

Dewd

Dewd

As always you should do your own tests when you can and have space.
It isnt the answers always that is most important, its the journey to get them that you will really learn from..
I agree totally. In fact every day is one big test for me. Lol
The more I learn the more I realize how lucky I've been in the past. Well not always lucky. I've had the mites and the mildews like most.
The more I learn the more excited I get and the more I need to learn. :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I agree totally. In fact every day is one big test for me. Lol
The more I learn the more I realize how lucky I've been in the past. Well not always lucky. I've had the mites and the mildews like most.
The more I learn the more excited I get and the more I need to learn. :)
That is a fact and Im the same way

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Great job! How do you get them so dang frosty??? Obviously it's skill... But is it also genetics? What am I missing? Freaking awesome!
Beginners luck. Lol. Na that was my first indoor run. I had only grown outdoor before that. I had been around growers a long time but never had the place to do indoor.
It was bag seed but clearly the genetics were fire. It was Girl Scout cookies.
I don't sell myself short. People think a noob is a noob but I don't think like that. I don't sell myself short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom