Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seaniedub

Hey guys! Im actually on my very first grow 2 white widow autos from nirvana in the grow tent with a 600 watt meizhi led grow light . They are about 45-50 days old from seed but i have been noticing that one plant looks completely different and also it appears to have some spots on the fan leaves . I use gh flora trio with calimagic. The first 5 photos are the smaller plant witch seems to be the one with an issue. The secound plant seems to be about double the size and is just now preflowering i will also include pics with the light off . Any help will be awesome any tips anything guys!! Thank you all and may maryjane be with you lol

1502650768334 1926852387
1502650792568 610580128
1502650807451 1774269078
1502650892707 1192321803
20170812 060524
20170812 060519
Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey guys! Im actually on my very first grow 2 white widow autos from nirvana in the grow tent with a 600 watt meizhi led grow light . They are about 45-50 days old from seed but i have been noticing that one plant looks completely different and also it appears to have some spots on the fan leaves . I use gh flora trio with calimagic. The first 5 photos are the smaller plant witch seems to be the one with an issue. The secound plant seems to be about double the size and is just now preflowering i will also include pics with the light off . Any help will be awesome any tips anything guys!! Thank you all and may maryjane be with you lol
I would suggest posting this in the Infirmary with your own post
follow the directions on posting your sick plant
Medium ( coco/soil/rw)
nutrients (ec/pom, ph)
etc....
people can then help you

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ya I didn't build the soil but it has a lot growing in it and everything is extremely healthy and vibrant. When I loosened up the soil to plant the seed I literally had 2-3 worms every handful I picked up. As you can see she is thriving and I have given her nothing. Plain water 3 times but didn't even need to. Once I splashed some coconut water and aloe in the water for shits and giggles.
I just don't want to get to mid September and find out she depleted the soil. I don't know how long it will last. Not a single sign of needing anything yet tho. At all
I probably wouldnt do anything
if you got worms you got bennies
your soil web is good
let it do its thing

I would say maybe some molasses and something like Recharge for added bennies

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

they look pretty good. lil high on the Ec. but acceptable..
Ya you need to always say what your median is..
Im guessing coco?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

they look pretty good. lil high on the Ec. but acceptable..
Ya you need to always say what your median is..
Im guessing coco?
If its coco U maybe causing the problem by underwatering..
I see that yellow that the leaves get when there is an uptake issue..
It also has some burnt tips and I see the leaves serrated edges curling down like a maniac cat.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well cubs game is about on...

I was just thinking, there gonna be some happy farmers this Christmas..
We need remember our loved ones and their sacrifices too...
sometimes we get to moving so quick in life that we miss shit...
not because we dont care, but because life is a challenge..
Let the mj plant heal you in multiple ways...

And now

LETS PLAY BASEBALL!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey @Wisher619 eith this recipe do you ever have to raise or lower ph durin the week before adding. To the Rez at all or has it been pretty stable for you? I will be monitoring but wondering if I should expect one or the other
no it is really stable
for adding back
because I dont run recirc
the res never changes
so I just add water and add the correct amount of nutrients....bam

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

no it is really stable
for adding back
because I dont run recirc
the res never changes
so I just add water and add the correct amount of nutrients....bam
Awesome. I though so. I'll continue to monitor for piece of mind. One last question for the night. Lol.
When I switch to ripe do you recommend changing the res or just dona full add back with ripe instead of bloom?

Dewd

Dewd

Ya I didn't build the soil but it has a lot growing in it and everything is extremely healthy and vibrant. When I loosened up the soil to plant the seed I literally had 2-3 worms every handful I picked up. As you can see she is thriving and I have given her nothing. Plain water 3 times but didn't even need to. Once I splashed some coconut water and aloe in the water for shits and giggles.
I just don't want to get to mid September and find out she depleted the soil. I don't know how long it will last. Not a single sign of needing anything yet tho. At all
It's all shits and giggles...until someone giggles and shits! ;)

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Im a lil concerned with your advice that you are giving.
Did you compare what median you are using to his? Lights? Rh?
His skill and your skill?
Do you just blindly give advice with out knowing any of the variables?
What happens if he follows your advice,
but his stretches too far, and he gets branches up in the light?
He is 3 days into flower, if we put that plant back into veg,
would cause this plant to flip out for severa;l weeks!

Well of course yours didnt work, your not doing it right..
You need to go watch some more youtube videos, because the youtube star you learned from taught you WRONG!
That is so far from scrogging that you might as well just used banboo stakes...

Lol aright man last time I post in your thread message received. I never told him to reveg. I'd be very very surprised if his plants stretched into the light considering they're what...12"-20" tall? is he growing in a 5ft tall tent? And if that wasn't a scrog trellis I don't know what is. Please let me know what WRONG info i gave him. Peace

ps heres the youtube star

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom