Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

You might have to trim your roots when you pull your veg plants out to transplant..
U will want to run some beenies to eat up any dead roots afterwards.. in the dwc...

Hmm i could probably do that.. At week 2 of veg (thats when they get put into flower room) their roots usually are not crazy long.. If i need to i will use great white(is that what you meant by beenies?).

BTW I'm probably going to switch to 5.5" net pots haha.. Im not growing huge trees or anything so i don't really need the 8" ones..

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

God Damn,,,
your getting good at taking pictures!
haha..

Looks good homie,,
I mean there is only so many ways to say,
You in there,
like swim wear!
I keep thinking, man what if I would have done a scrog. People see the net and think it's a scrog but I didn't weave a single stem. It's just support because I had it.
Funny thing is this next run is another pheno run so I may not scrog again. If I don't have all the males weeded out I will probably not scrog. If I can weed them out before the flip definitively I will scrog. Gonna run 2 4x4 nets under each 1k light. That way if I have shorter phenos they will go together and taller phenos in another.
After running them each a time or 2 I will have a good idea what's going on

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

God Damn,,,
your getting good at taking pictures!
haha..

Looks good homie,,
I mean there is only so many ways to say,
You in there,
like swim wear!
And don't talk shit about my pics. Hahahha. Sometimes people need validation it's human nature. Hahahaha
Seriously tho I've let my thread go and just post here. If you look at my thread it's usually just posts from this thread a day later. Hahah.
It's always fun to take a bunch of pics late in flowering. You can see changes every day

Wisher619

Wisher619

so here is a off the wall statement

but

when I get around to building my new bloom cabinet I think I am gonna run a 400hps with 2 COBs on either side for a total of 750w over a 2x4

what do you all think......is that enough for that space or should I bump it to a 600 for a total of 950w in the 2x4 hahahhaha

Toph420

Toph420

but

when I get around to building my new bloom cabinet I think I am gonna run a 400hps with 2 COBs on either side for a total of 750w over a 2x4

what do you all think......is that enough for that space or should I bump it to a 600 for a total of 950w in the 2x4 hahahhaha

Well 750w to me seems like a lot of light for 2x4 already.. usually 1000w = 4x4 or even 5x5 from what I've read.

Ive heard really good things about running CMH with COBs.. what about 1x 315 single ended CMH with the COBS?
https://www.growersc.com/gc315
with the 3k-enhanced red bulb

Wisher619

Wisher619

Well 750w to me seems like a lot of light for 2x4 already.. usually 1000w = 4x4 or even 5x5 from what I've read.

Ive heard really good things about running CMH with COBs.. what about 1x 315 single ended CMH with the COBS?
well I already have the lamp, ballast and hood
but the 400 dosnt cover the length
I was being kinda sarcastic....kiding

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

but

Is go 1k and 4 on each side. More light equals more buds right?????? Hahah

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Man the wife is going to see Willie in concert tonight. (We've seen him probably 6 times it with her mom and her friend this time so I sat out). But I have to refill the res when the light comes on and I got all the damn kids. Lol.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I keep thinking, man what if I would have done a scrog. People see the net and think it's a scrog but I didn't weave a single stem. It's just support because I had it.
Funny thing is this next run is another pheno run so I may not scrog again. If I don't have all the males weeded out I will probably not scrog. If I can weed them out before the flip definitively I will scrog. Gonna run 2 4x4 nets under each 1k light. That way if I have shorter phenos they will go together and taller phenos in another.
After running them each a time or 2 I will have a good idea what's going on
If I may... and you know ive slammed my dick in the door already with the pheno run, here is what I suggest!
You have a 4 foot flood table right?
You have 24 phenos pots right?
Start all 24 in solo cups..
Use your table to flood them.
get a timer that can off/0n at least 5 times..

At 14 days
Top them and use them for cuttings..
Wait a week, and flip..
Weed out the males,
transplant females into 1/2 or 1 gal
hook drip up or keep f+d

grow them out

OR

Supercrop and put a net in...
I get some pics of the garden here after supper...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hmm i could probably do that.. At week 2 of veg (thats when they get put into flower room) their roots usually are not crazy long.. If i need to i will use great white(is that what you meant by beenies?).

BTW I'm probably going to switch to 5.5" net pots haha.. Im not growing huge trees or anything so i don't really need the 8" ones..
Ya greatwhite, hydrogaurd, +life, ogbiowar....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And don't talk shit about my pics. Hahahha. Sometimes people need validation it's human nature. Hahahaha
Seriously tho I've let my thread go and just post here. If you look at my thread it's usually just posts from this thread a day later. Hahah.
It's always fun to take a bunch of pics late in flowering. You can see changes every day
lolololol,,
I agree pics in flower show the diff pheno expressions..
Im starting to see the diff pheno expressions..
I will post some of the diff expressions here shortly..

Ya this thread really is about all of us...
That was why I changed the title to playland lol...

Im thinking of changing it again to
The Silk Roads Troubadours....

in recognition to the Dangerous Ancient Trade route between Europe and China,
The Notorious Underground Website,
With A lil George Strait thrown in for good measure!

Got to represent my country roots!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

but

LOl, you wouldnt waste the ohms!
But hey maybe your brother is Tim the toolman
RUFF RUFF RUFF,,, MORE POWER!!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

LOL,,, I think you let my teacher send you snipe hunting lil buddy,,,
You got to watch him, he is a purty smurt endividual!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man the wife is going to see Willie in concert tonight. (We've seen him probably 6 times it with her mom and her friend this time so I sat out). But I have to refill the res when the light comes on and I got all the damn kids. Lol.
Mcdonalds, Ice cream, disney movie, Nyquil in that order...

IM KIDDING IM KIDDING LOL,,,
Even tho :) my parent incorporated that theory on me, im fine..
Different era lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If I may... and you know ive slammed my dick in the door already with the pheno run, here is what I suggest!
You have a 4 foot flood table right?
You have 24 phenos pots right?
Start all 24 in solo cups..
Use your table to flood them.
get a timer that can off/0n at least 5 times..

At 14 days
Top them and use them for cuttings..
Wait a week, and flip..
Weed out the males,
transplant females into 1/2 or 1 gal
hook drip up or keep f+d

grow them out

OR

Supercrop and put a net in...
I get some pics of the garden here after supper...
I where you're going with that. I think it will be kind of a mixture of both. Lol.

This is what I'm thinkin right now but it's open for change depending how things go

I have all 24 in solos now. I will grow them and hand water them under my T5/cfl light until the ones in the room are finished in a couple weeks. I have my dimmable ballast with the mh if the ones flowering take longer (my T5 is one 2ft bulb and 4 cfl) and I need it.

I will then transplant all into 1/2 gal pots that I already have. I will top them. I will put them under the mh because although it's a pheno run I do want a little veg. Just my preference.

I'll veg for about 2 weeks or so depending how we look and flip

I'll probably throw the screens on and keep anything not confirmed female on the outer edges. 11 are fem so I will still watch for hermies but the regs not confirmed will go on outer slots.

It will be 2 separate nets and when I flip I'll turn on both 1k lights.

It will still be a half assed scrog but I will weave some thru stretch.

I'm not 100% set up for true perpetual so I do want to veg a little to get a little meat on their bones. Less than before tho.

24 seeds 11 fem. if I end up with 8-9 under each net/light that will be ideal

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

lolololol,,
I agree pics in flower show the diff pheno expressions..
Im starting to see the diff pheno expressions..
I will post some of the diff expressions here shortly..

Ya this thread really is about all of us...
That was why I changed the title to playland lol...

Im thinking of changing it again to
The Silk Roads Troubadours....

in recognition to the Dangerous Ancient Trade route between Europe and China,
The Notorious Underground Website,
With A lil George Strait thrown in for good measure!

Got to represent my country roots!
I LOVE IT.

And YES! Everyone must respect the KING

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Mcdonalds, Ice cream, disney movie, Nyquil in that order...

IM KIDDING IM KIDDING LOL,,,
Even tho :) my parent incorporated that theory on me, im fine..
Different era lol
Hahahha. That was pretty much my diet too. Hahaha. It will pretty much be the same tonight except no nyquil. Hahah. I'll just close all the curtains and convince them it's later than it is. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom