Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I where you're going with that. I think it will be kind of a mixture of both. Lol.

This is what I'm thinkin right now but it's open for change depending how things go

I have all 24 in solos now. I will grow them and hand water them under my T5/cfl light until the ones in the room are finished in a couple weeks. I have my dimmable ballast with the mh if the ones flowering take longer (my T5 is one 2ft bulb and 4 cfl) and I need it.

I will then transplant all into 1/2 gal pots that I already have. I will top them. I will put them under the mh because although it's a pheno run I do want a little veg. Just my preference.

I'll veg for about 2 weeks or so depending how we look and flip

I'll probably throw the screens on and keep anything not confirmed female on the outer edges. 11 are fem so I will still watch for hermies but the regs not confirmed will go on outer slots.

It will be 2 separate nets and when I flip I'll turn on both 1k lights.

It will still be a half assed scrog but I will weave some thru stretch.

I'm not 100% set up for true perpetual so I do want to veg a little to get a little meat on their bones. Less than before tho.

24 seeds 11 fem. if I end up with 8-9 under each net/light that will be ideal
Sounds good,
I am however putting my $20 down that you will look like Paul Bunyan before this is over with a forest WAY out of control! lolol esp if you dont get many males! I love it.. NO offense, but watching them plants blow the fuck up on you is gonna be memorable! Everybody stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

SHIIIIIT. in this state the fucjers will chomp that shit down to the ground. I ALWAYS piss around the area, and throw some hair on the bush. ha
I had to hit my bowl tewicwe on that line about throwing hair on the bush! But then I remembered thats how my mom always knew,, she say Event, you been smoking that reefer again ...
lol reefer...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Sounds good,
I am however putting my $20 down that you will look like Paul Bunyan before this is over with a forest WAY out of control! lolol esp if you dont get many males! I love it.. NO offense, but watching them plants blow the fuck up on you is gonna be memorable! Everybody stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Hahahaha. I hear ya. Could be true. There is more room in there than it looks tho. I'm barely using the space as it is now with 1 light.
It's definitely a fluid situation. I may see all 24 of them with 3-4 nodes and might be singing A different tune. Lol.

Also the veg times is all depending on size not weeks. Just an educated guess. But you are right and I will be watching trying to prevent that. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You can see a couple leaves trashed in one pic.. That is the aftermath of my timer failure, and complete dryout of the coco median.. Im really glad that thats all that happened.. Did a really good flush with 1/4 ec strength and resumed 1.8 ec and still at 1000 ppm c02...
They seem to be fine... and looking good after their timer ordeal..
You can look at the tops in single pics.. Some are really bulking...
I can see minute differences in them..
I got to split the canopy up into 2 shots cause my [phone wont capture it all...

20170818 190200
20170818 190216
20170818 190221
20170818 190237
20170818 190314
20170818 190748
20170818 190805
20170818 190815
20170818 190820
20170818 190821
20170818 190858
20170818 190905
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hahaha. Well there's 2 kinds. The kind you send your kids on when you need some free time with the wifey

And the kind when you're really down and out and your searching for half smoked cigs in the gutter.

Done em both. Hahahha
lol so true...
When I was in receiving we couldnt smoke, but population would walk by the receiving yard and flip cigs over to us.. U see whole bunch of ppl with rolled up paper extensions with peanut butter on the end trying to reach them.. resourceful to say the least!

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Thejoeybrown
so I have a suggestion

dont top your plants

when they get 12" tall pull the top leaves of at the stem of the main cola
all the other branches will grow up equal to the main
anything that is left below chop off at flip
you can use the underneath for clones

by the time you reach 12" they should have about 6-8 nodes and be showing sex
you can then transplant to final pots before you pull the leaves off the top

and toss the males
although if you see a really good male it might be worth stickin in a corner in veg

Wisher619

Wisher619

You can see a couple leaves trashed in one pic.. That is the aftermath of my timer failure, and complete dryout of the coco median.. Im really glad that thats all that happened.. Did a really good flush with 1/4 ec strength and resumed 1.8 ec and still at 1000 ppm c02...
They seem to be fine... and looking good after their timer ordeal..
You can look at the tops in single pics.. Some are really bulking...
I can see minute differences in them..
I got to split the canopy up into 2 shots cause my [phone wont capture it all...
I have found that the cheapy Harbor Freight digital timer works really well

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Thejoeybrown
so I have a suggestion

dont top your plants

when they get 12" tall pull the top leaves of at the stem of the main cola
all the other branches will grow up equal to the main
anything that is left below chop off at flip
you can use the underneath for clones

by the time you reach 12" they should have about 6-8 nodes and be showing sex
you can then transplant to final pots before you pull the leaves off the top

and toss the males
although if you see a really good male it might be worth stickin in a corner in veg
he better have a LOT of space cause they really gonna blow up like that! 18 females and no supercropping, with fan leaf technique... Oh hes fucked! LOl but im down to watch!

Wisher619

Wisher619

he better have a LOT of space cause they really gonna blow up like that! 18 females and no supercropping, with fan leaf technique... Oh hes fucked! LOl but im down to watch!
I can almost guarantee he will most likely have half male
but I dont really think it will blow up to much
slow the growth enough for the others to catch up
if you top it will blow up even more....IMO

topping also always makes the plant want to grow out instead of up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom