Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Headmaster diesel finishing strong. ...
20170824 103740

G gnome

G gnome

which one is your favorite? @G gnome

The cherry cream pie looks pretty tasty to me.

Shit, idk....thats like askin a parent which one of their children is their favorite haha.....

Im really digging this headmaster diesel atm.....i useta have chaco's, aj's and onycd but this headmaster rendered em obsolete lol....its superior in every possible way. Denser, more pungent, frostier, faster flowering, less finicky (easier to grow)

Dewd

Dewd

Shit, idk....thats like askin a parent which one of their children is their favorite haha.....

Im really digging this headmaster diesel atm.....i useta have chaco's, aj's and onycd but this headmaster rendered em obsolete lol....its superior in every possible way. Denser, more pungent, frostier, faster flowering, less finicky (easier to grow)
Holy crap! Looking good!

SpiderK

SpiderK

So it looks like the old timer is crossing F1's w/ auto's then selecting away from the auto in the next few generations.( getting semi - auto strains ) Another plus is the new cross will also be adapting to your latitude and environment over those three years.....

And projecting it forward he must be using the males from longer flowering strains onto the auto's or at least thats what im trying. I have a durban thai highflyer ( twins ) and they are not flowering .... so with the sativa's the only thing that will flower will be males because the seeds will not mature. So in the upper north east he must be doing the same ....

Toph420

Toph420

I'm about to have some more room to sprout some seedlings, I'm wondering if i should finish off my pack of jawa pies or if i should try out some obiwan og's? i know its pretty much personal preference but if anyone wants to help me with that decision :opps:

Has anyone else noticed that stoners (especially me..) have a really hard time deciding on stuff? for example deciding where to get food.. lol..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm about to have some more room to sprout some seedlings, I'm wondering if i should finish off my pack of jawa pies or if i should try out some obiwan og's? i know its pretty much personal preference but if anyone wants to help me with that decision :opps:

Has anyone else noticed that stoners (especially me..) have a really hard time deciding on stuff? for example deciding where to get food.. lol..
lol take a left, then go 2 blocks and take a right, go 1 block, take another right, go 2 blocks and take another right....
That about as much help as I can be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom