Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm about to have some more room to sprout some seedlings, I'm wondering if i should finish off my pack of jawa pies or if i should try out some obiwan og's? i know its pretty much personal preference but if anyone wants to help me with that decision :opps:

Has anyone else noticed that stoners (especially me..) have a really hard time deciding on stuff? for example deciding where to get food.. lol..
I say OG

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm about to have some more room to sprout some seedlings, I'm wondering if i should finish off my pack of jawa pies or if i should try out some obiwan og's? i know its pretty much personal preference but if anyone wants to help me with that decision :opps:

Has anyone else noticed that stoners (especially me..) have a really hard time deciding on stuff? for example deciding where to get food.. lol..
Act I go with the OG's too

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

In current cultures grow guide it talks about lowering the water level at the later weeks in flowering to simulate drought and to increase essential oil/resin production so it does kind of make sense ;)
Without a doubt.. I myself do that..
After conferring with Wish,
I actually ran the buckets dry for 4 days straight the last 4 days....
I was 25% on my way to a good dry and cure before I chopped....
And IT WORKED VERY WELL!

Wisher619

Wisher619

love the conspiracy theories

the creator of GW has stated that there is no way to patent cannabis due to the fact you cant patent a plant unless it has been genetically modified and since most growing is done indoors there is no way for Mansanto to sue any farmer for patent infringement as well we grow for sensimilla and the only way to sue is if you have seeds with there genetic marker
which if you are growing sensi you wont have any

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the creator of GW has stated that there is no way to patent cannabis due to the fact you cant patent a plant unless it has been genetically modified and since most growing is done indoors there is no way for Mansanto to sue any farmer for patent infringement as well we grow for sensimilla and the only way to sue is if you have seeds with there genetic marker
Right.. Im a soldier in the war to keep them from getting their grubby fingers on the Urkle!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

As well as I dont get all wrapped up in that jive...
I just want everyone watching out for that day they make the comparison of grow rooms to meth labs... all while legalizing it for sale thru them! We are what the government hates..
We stand in the way of profits!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Right.. Im a soldier in the war to keep them from getting their grubby fingers on the Urkle!
its funny the article talks about Bayer being Nazi's yet they are financed by Goldman Sachs
cannabis has been cultivated by man for 5k+ years
I am pertty confidant that if they were gonna take it they have the clout to have already lobied to legalize it and patent it

just scare tactics psy-ops to thwart the public and get the community in a stir

doomsday propaganda

Toph420

Toph420

not much info from the Self proclaimed Best system in the world corporation...
I need someone else to verify that they use that feed chart coupled with that c02 chart..

I actually just emailed them 5 minutes ago asking if they updated their general recommendations since they just updated their feed charts..

So far it's been working great for me though and I've been basically following their chart give or take a bit.. co2 has been spot on with their chart though..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

its funny the article talks about Bayer being Nazi's yet they are financed by Goldman Sachs
cannabis has been cultivated by man for 5k+ years
I am pertty confidant that if they were gonna take it they have the clout to have already lobied to legalize it and patent it

just scare tactics psy-ops to thwart the public and get the community in a stir

doomsday propaganda
well all white republicans are Nazis. Its true.. I read it in the Washington Post. They even said the black republicans was Nazis too... And truth is they might be... I never met them..
But if bayer says its true then you know, it must be..........

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I actually just emailed them 5 minutes ago asking if they updated their general recommendations since they just updated their feed charts..

So far it's been working great for me though and I've been basically following their chart give or take a bit.. co2 has been spot on with their chart though..
So whats it say my c02 and ec should be week 5?
Mines 800 ppm and 1.8 ec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom