Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

For the last year I've been growing 1-2 plants at a time and had a lot more time to pay attention, plus have been on here getting great info. So I've learned a lot more. I got the equipment to run 2250w total so I plan to be pulling lbs per cycle hopefully before the end of the year. But we shall see.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sorry I had to go get some green. Used the last of my meds before going to sleep and had to go find some. Since I don't really associate with too many ppl sometimes I can go hrs without anything. But we are good now!

Me and Wisher walked @wasfromks through his first grow. It's under 12 site gro gro. But he disappeared on us right about harvest. I enjoy walking people through grows. I've done it 4x now with other people and it's rewarding. I want everybody to grow monsters.
Yes we are gonna have me just like you! A newbie that has become a well known farmer! Well at least on here! I like the excitement and the challenge. And I am tired of having to go look for smoke, and sometimes dealing with ppl that I could really do without. And sometimes its $20g. That I can deff do without.

With a 600 in a 4x4 running 4 plants at a time I was averaging 125g or so per plant. The last one to finish was always bigger than that. I see you being able to hit those numbers.
Like you I will always continue to do better and try new techniques. That is what makes this fun. I do wish it wasn't so scary ordering seeds. That is my only thing that puts me at risk since not a person knows or ever will that I grow, and I don't sell, and I own my own home.

For the last year I've been growing 1-2 plants at a time and had a lot more time to pay attention, plus have been on here getting great info. So I've learned a lot more. I got the equipment to run 2250w total so I plan to be pulling lbs per cycle hopefully before the end of the year. But we shall see.

Wow,... I couldn't imagine what the electric bill a month would be, but something tells me that you will have the money to cover that :) You don't worry about the electric company wondering why your bill is so high? Hell I am scared what my electric bill is gonna be with just this 1 600...

20160724 151458
20160724 151501
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

The only risk of ordering seeds is not getting them. That only happened one time in 5 years for me. Some people get theirs confiscated and a letter saying they did. I've never heard of any charges or anything

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

And your typical space heater is 1500w and up or you're typical window unit is that and more. So long as you ain't running 10k watt or something I don't see anybody taking notice

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I mean people run all kinds of shit that uses a couple thousand watts. So that's within the limits. Like 2nd refrigerators, and dryers and all kinds of shit.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I mean people run all kinds of shit that uses a couple thousand watts. So that's within the limits. Like 2nd refrigerators, and dryers and all kinds of shit.
That is true. Never thought of it like that. My electric bill was only $87 last month :) I should have some room to wiggle. I got a basement I don't even use. Ceilings are only like 70" tho. My tent won't even fit down there. Guess if I had a led light I could get away with it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I can see the top leaves on my plant slowly over time turning a light green, Everyth
They are happy af. See how they are perky and standing tall. That's how you want them to always look. If they start getting droopy then something is off.
I can see the top leaves and the new growth slowly turning light green. Other than that no changes except I would swear that top leaf has grew a lil bit in the last few hrs.. LOL maybe just me. So if we don't see any neg changes between now and my next watering(presumably 4 days between. that is about what it took to dry out last time)should I feed it with the same ppm as last or drop it a lil, or just use water? Remember I am in coco and I don't know much about nutrient build up.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I can see the top leaves on my plant slowly over time turning a light green, Everyth

I can see the top leaves and the new growth slowly turning light green. Other than that no changes except I would swear that top leaf has grew a lil bit in the last few hrs.. LOL maybe just me. So if we don't see any neg changes between now and my next watering(presumably 4 days between. that is about what it took to dry out last time)should I feed it with the same ppm as last or drop it a lil, or just use water? Remember I am in coco and I don't know much about nutrient build up.
top leaves and new growth turning light green usually means that your plants are growing quicker then they can assimilate nutrients....no big deal they will catch up

as for watts....my house heater is 1500w and my fridge in the garage is 1k
my wifes hair iron is 2500w
there are alot of things that are crazy high and we dont take notice
I am not sure what light cycle you are running but I have always ran lights on during the night as most things are not running then and heat is lower at night so your grow spce is easier to temp control

I will be more then willing to help you in any way you need just ask
@Midwestjay is a good guy as well and he will be able to answer any q's you have
between the both of us we can probably answer or walk you through anything you run into

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

top leaves and new growth turning light green usually means that your plants are growing quicker then they can assimilate nutrients....no big deal they will catch up

as for watts....my house heater is 1500w and my fridge in the garage is 1k
my wifes hair iron is 2500w
there are alot of things that are crazy high and we dont take notice
I am not sure what light cycle you are running but I have always ran lights on during the night as most things are not running then and heat is lower at night so your grow spce is easier to temp control

@Midwestjay is a good guy as well and he will be able to answer any q's you have
between the both of us we can probably answer or walk you through anything you run into
Thanks for chiming in brother

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That is really awesome and I really appreciate that. We both know that correct info is prudent to a newcomer.. It took me awhile to differentiate that hydro, coco, rockwool and soil, have to be treated completely different so when I would see one person claiming one thing and then I would read something different, it had me confused, esp nutes, ph, ppm... But as I have come to understand they are different, I now keep that in mind when reading their material. Midwestjay has been very helpful and informative.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

To me it's basically soil, then everything else. Coco, rockwool,dwc, rdwc, aero, dtw, ebb and flow they are all really similar. As far as nutes and all that.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

To me it's basically soil, then everything else. Coco, rockwool,dwc, rdwc, aero, dtw, ebb and flow they are all really similar. As far as nutes and all that.

Ya but what I realized was the different times it takes different media to dry out. So watering was my first learning lesson. I think new growers often make the mistake of watering to much. Its just hard for a newbie to leave them alone. That's why I chat you guys up so much,,, lol so I will leave them alone!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I run coco and I water 3 times a day....in coco there is no way of overwatering them....fully saturated coco still holds about 25-30% oxygen....you could literally run a constant drip and grow huge dank buds
yeah anything that isnt organic soil or peat based I treat as Hydroponics

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The only risk of ordering seeds is not getting them. That only happened one time in 5 years for me. Some people get theirs confiscated and a letter saying they did. I've never heard of any charges or anything
I meant to reply to this earlier. I only want to make two more orders. One to get some really good photo seeds, and 2nd to get me some really good auto seeds and I want to try breeding a male and a female auto so I can Have a shit load of seeds. Then I will be self sufficient. In a couple years after I've paid some dues, maybe I will meet the right somebody and seeds and strains won't be an issue. At the moment I am happy to learn the characteristics of this strain and clone and see if I can improve from grow to grow.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I run coco and I water 3 times a day....in coco there is no way of overwatering them....fully saturated coco still holds about 25-30% oxygen....you could literally run a constant drip and grow huge dank buds
yeah anything that isnt organic soil or peat based I treat as Hydroponics
So far coco has been good to me. But the post a couple back with that rdwc system is where I want to be, super cropped and scrogged out. That is my goal. I might have to try your drip system in coco. I am just guessing, but it prob wouldn't hurt to mix my coco with peralite if using a drip system???

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This one has the water cooler built in.. I love it. I need all the buckets turned the other way to fit in my tent tho but other than that, I love it! This is my goal guys. This is where I want to get too!

http://cch2o.com/products/hydroponic-systems/uc4/

Found one on ebay for what???? $ 999.99..... Wow. you got to be able to build this same system for 1/4th of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom