Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So @Wisher619 I went and read the articles on cation exchange... Pretty interesting. It explains coco quite well.
So any way, got a question. Since I got 2 bottles of grow now, what can I do with it? Could I make a low strength foliage spray out of it. ( I know, I wouldn't want to use it on the Autos"esp since they have started to flower")
Or can I make some kind of low strength seedling water out of it,,,, or is it just wasted?

I have went read a few articles on the teas... and hydroguard. You never said if I needed to use it in the flood table res, or if that was just for the dwc.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well back to work today... I ordered some hydrogaurd. By the way I don't know if I ever mentioned that I have some liquid Kool bloom. So you will have to school me on when/how you recommend using it... Well off to work boys, you guys have a good day! Couple morning pics. They are tired, they been up for 24 hrs with 4 more to go. They start the new schedule today. Sleep all day, grow and party all night :)

20160811 054802
20160811 054822
20160811 054831
20160811 054920
20160810 234823
20160810 234759
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619

Since I got 2 bottles of grow now, what can I do with it? Could I make a low strength foliage spray out of it. ( I know, I wouldn't want to use it on the Autos"esp since they have started to flower")
Or can I make some kind of low strength seedling water out of it,,,, or is it just wasted?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well back to work today... I ordered some hydrogaurd. By the way I don't know if I ever mentioned that I have some liquid Kool bloom. So you will have to school me on when/how you recommend using it... Well off to work boys, you guys have a good day! Couple morning pics. They are tired, they been up for 24 hrs with 4 more to go. They start the new schedule today. Sleep all day, grow and party all night :)
Koolbloom ain't really needed till later on when you're really into flower.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I an glad you are doing this for me to see!
Man it was easier than I thought. I turned the container over that was holding the plants, while I was holding onto the plants. Poured the rocks out, and slowly worked th roots through the the holes in the container, only lost a few strands. Then untangled the roots from each plant, which was easier than I thought. That's when you see the pictures of the 3 seperated.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hey I wanna flower this Skywalker but decided to stay here another month to stack some more money. Anyways, if I flip this Bitch will it be harder to move her later on, as far as light schedule, light interruption.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey I wanna flower this Skywalker but decided to stay here another month to stack some more money. Anyways, if I flip this Bitch will it be harder to move her later on, as far as light schedule, light interruption.
yeah....what you can to is start topping her...on every node......keep it short

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I read this last night. 2 months min??? On cloning.

At the absolute minimum, your chosen plant needs to be two months old. In fact, it should have been in the vegetative state for two or three months already. If you wait this long to remove branches for cloning, then you should be able to get many clones from the one plant.

Once you decide on a plant, be sure to prepare it properly. It should receive ten percent less nitrogen than normal starting a week or two before you clip its branches. This will help its clones have a higher chance of successful rooting after you have clipped them off.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And boys I hope its been a good day for all of you! What kind of car are you working on @Midwestjay ...? Hope you ain't out in the freaking Sun! It is hot as fk out there. I am fucking setting here thinking these fking plants have the life now! Perfect temps, ppl always trying to overfeed them, over water them.. I guess telling your homie you got his back like a weed plant, means alot! HaHa
@Wisher619 How is it going buddy?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

And boys I hope its been a good day for all of you! What kind of car are you working on @Midwestjay ...? Hope you ain't out in the freaking Sun! It is hot as fk out there. I am fucking setting here thinking these fking plants have the life now! Perfect temps, ppl always trying to overfeed them, over water them.. I guess telling your homie you got his back like a weed plant, means alot! HaHa
@Wisher619 How is it going buddy?
It's my 99gs regal. A part in the supercharger us wearing out. I'm waiting on parts now.

Basically this with an upgraded coupler. The green one is what I'm getting.

Screenshot 2016 08 11 12 14 24
Screenshot 2016 08 11 12 23 08
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom