Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

for seeds I top @ the 3rd node once it reaches 6 nodes........and clone the top portion.......so I have a clone of every seeds I plant
all that techie shit for cloning isnt really called for....but I do only run bloom nutes on all my plants....so I guess I dont really have to lower N

here is a good tutorial of keeping a mother

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good man
I so can't wait to grow my new autos... I didn't have a real good plan last time. I know exactly what I want to do this time. Just imagine if I wouldn't of had to transplant them 3 times! And If I would of understood nutes, and how to do patty cake bakers math :) I appreciate both of you guys for teaching me how to fish...

for seeds I top @ the 3rd node once it reaches 6 nodes........and clone the top portion.......so I have a clone of every seeds I plant
all that techie shit for cloning isnt really called for....but I do only run bloom nutes on all my plants....so I guess I dont really have to lower N

here is a good tutorial of keeping a mother
Well this photo is a delicious candy, and I am gonna have 4 new seeds of this. I really want to just flip this to flower the last week of the Autos. I really want to start them incredible bulk as soon as possible. I an gonna build me another flood table down stairs, and put my t-5 over it, and have them veg while this delicious candy is finishing up. I can take a clone right before I flip it to flower, right? And it can grow out with the incredible bulk. And I will go check out that cloning guide.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah yeah you can....count 3-4 nodes down and cut @45 degree angle
When I start these new seeds off, I figured I would start them in a small flood tray. Do you think 10% or 25% nute solution would be too strong for new seedlings? I mean they need some kind of nutrients after the first couple days, right?

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I would start super light....once they show first set of true leaves....I would start like 200 ppm and up it in intervals until they start there rapid growth stage....then you start to get them up to standard.....and you should use the chart on the bottle with g/m/b......until they start to take off then switch to lucas
of course at like 25% suggested rate

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah I would start super light....once they show first set of true leaves....I would start like 200 ppm and up it in intervals until they start there rapid growth stage....then you start to get them up to standard.....and you should use the chart on the bottle with g/m/b......until they start to take off then switch to lucas
of course at like 25% suggested rate
Sounds good.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I actually found a tent that will fit down stairs! 71" high, my ceiling is 72! be a mf getting set up I bet, but doable...
Kind of expensive. But so would be building new walls,, and all that other shit, which would take energy that I don't got. Maybe a Christmas present to myself! I could build a divider out of Mylar and have 2 growing areas that are 4x4, veg/flower, with my other 4x4 tent that I have now for pollination in the garage, and drying, and anything that I need it for. I think that other tent would really set me up for that 3 stage grow you were talking about.

That baddass t-5 @Midwestjay has got would make a great veg light on one side, and with my 600 on the other!
The possibilities! :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018M6IU78?psc=1

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

dont use mylar....get foam insulation from HD.....2'x4' cute ate about 8 bucks with white on one side and reflective backing on the other.....glue the white to white and you have yourself a reflective divide wall
Good idea...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I like that panda paper too. But that foam is the shit I used it to insulate my buckets and all kinds of shit. it is flexable. It was like $20 for a 4x8 sheet when I bought it but that was a few years back.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Man this Skywalker is a ppm whore. She smashed on that 750. Checked her today before the change and she was down to 680 and ph was 6.3-6.4. I bumped her up to 810. And topped the shit out of her.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you!
The site has been invaluable for me. I appreciate the time and effort that had been afforded to me, and the progress that I am achieving, is solely because of this site, and @Wisher619 patiently taking the time to explain why he has me doing certain things, instead of just telling me what to do...

Oh I got some photos too...
@Wisher619 knows his shizzeh.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

There was a lot of things that changed tho for the better in the environment... I doubled her air, she's been cooler, 78ish, lights has stayed on 600. And I let her ph swing from 5.5-6.3 along with the 750ppm bump. Lol don't think I forgot nothing lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom