Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Will see how this photo does. I like the growth spurt that the auto had. And now I got fem auto seeds of (4) White Widow, and (3) fast and vast, and I want to run them all at the same time, and sacrifice a white widow as the surrogate.
If they turn out to be as advertised, then 75 day Autos would be invaluable. Now you know I didn't buy this scro9g net for nothing! I will be trying both photos and autos, and Wish, you know I adapt, and learn. And I will find my way to what maked most sense down the road.
The real question is gonna be how freaking long am I gonna have to veg for? Because this auto is 18" and the other 1 would of been even taller... I guess what I am asking is, what is my veg gonna be like compared to this auto?
veg for what? the photo clones?
dude.....a clone takes literally less time then
a auto
7-10 days for roots
14 days veg
50-60 day flower
standard auto

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Pics.. the leaves have a rigid feel like they are fake... and they kinda seem droopy. Just don't seem to be praying. The nodes seem like they are right on top of each other. It seems really bunched. It does have a hell of a stalk on it tho! Bigger around than a pencil and it isnt 6 inches tall.... What u think @Wisher619

20160816 002618
20160816 002612
20160816 002555
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Pics.. the leaves have a rigid feel like they are fake... and they kinda seem droopy. Just don't seem to be praying. The nodes seem like they are right on top of each other. It seems really bunched. It does have a hell of a stalk on it tho! Bigger around than a pencil and it isnt 6 inches tall.... What u think @Wisher619
Does it look a little overwatered? I got it in the table too. Do you think the smaller pot size and smaller root mass or something could be having a effect on it? Or am I just over analyzing this?

Wisher619

Wisher619

I dont remember if you topped it or not.....but count the nodes let me know how many there are
as short and stout as that is.....I would just bush the hell out of that thing

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont remember if you topped it or not.....but count the nodes let me know how many there are
as short and stout as that is.....I would just bush the hell out of that thing
I fimmed it and haven't seen much response since then. That was about 3 days ago. It has 5 or 6 nodes, spaced really close together. They are sleeping now. I will get some better pics. I wonder if my night time temps have gotten to low... low 60s, and my rh will dip down to about 35 to 40 %

str8smokn

str8smokn

I know of peeps on here sending cuts across the Pond to each other. So it can be done.. And I know of them using the clone shippers also in state side.
Looking good my friend.

And you can get a Oxycloner for like $60. ,takes up only a 1'x1' space or close to it. That's what I use and works good for price.
STR8

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know of peeps on here sending cuts across the Pond to each other. So it can be done.. And I know of them using the clone shippers also in state side.
Looking good my friend.

And you can get a Oxycloner for like $60. ,takes up only a 1'x1' space or close to it. That's what I use and works good for price.
STR8
Thanks @str8smokn ... I was amazed at the clone shipper! Awesome!
Ya I have been researching the cloners, and I seen one that was clear. I would of thought that light getting to the roots would be a bad thing. But it was hella cool, and being able to see the roots like that,,, well gives me something else to watch grow! If I find the video, I will post it so you can see if you are familiar with it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And has anybody used the stg growth median blocks/inserts?

Wisher619

Wisher619

I dont think the temp and h have anything to do woth the plant lookin sad
I believe as it is a photo and completely differ strain that she may need more nutes then your other plants
I have come across some plants where I have run all the way up to 2.0 ec before showing slight tip burn.....
others I have seen only take maybe 1.6 before lookin like shit
as well the fact that tou are using an HID bulb it will be converting faster then say under T-5
Auto's are a differ story....low nutes and quick finish
my mother gets fed 720ppm on .5 scale
and she is under T-8's
and she looks amazing.....
genetics play a huge roll in nutrient uptake
the deal about dialing in a strain
when you do.....tou get to experience the plants full potential

Wisher619

Wisher619

so these peppers have been sitting in basically a DWC with coco for about a month.....the only ill effects are GIANT LEAVES!!!!

my mother plant I feed from the bottom...so I pour nutes from the bottom and fill up the tray half way....once the tray goes dry I do it all over....once a month I flush from the top .....rinse and repeat

I am pretty positive that you cant overwater in coco.....since I have plants in coco literally sitting in water...
I really just think she is under fed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom