Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Temperature is now at 78.5°F for the clones and I use RO water in a fine spray mister for extra humidity. Some prefer not to use a humidity chamber for fear of root problems
root problems?
I would fear clones drying out and wilting
in my honest opinion
I would go to the dollar store and get me a pack of clear party cups
spray in the cup and sit it over the clone and call it a day

Toph420

Toph420

So @Wisher619 is this what we're looking for? Anything I should have done different? First time trying it but the logic begind t makes so much sense.
I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.

Timing will be key to get them all the same height at flip.

no it was executed perfectly
exactly what should have been done
soon all the branches will float to the top
and each will be a beautiful bush of tops

How many fan leaves sets am i supposed to cut off?? i thought i was literally only supposed to cut the upper most small developing fan leaves, it seemed to work great and all the side branches are coming up the way you guys said but for future should i have cut like 3 or 4x sets of fan leaves down from the top??

i need to flip by or before thursday so they don't get too big for my tent during flower, should i not cut any more right now since i have to flip so soon?

Edit: derp i should've posted a picture when i did it so i could've gotten feedback from you guys haha..

Wisher619

Wisher619

How many fan leaves sets am i supposed to cut off?? i thought i was literally only supposed to cut the upper most small developing fan leaves, it seemed to work great and all the side branches are coming up the way you guys said but for future should i have cut like 3 or 4x sets of fan leaves down from the top??

i need to flip by or before thursday so they don't get too big for my tent during flower, should i not cut any more right now since i have to flip so soon?

Edit: derp i should've posted a picture when i did it so i could've gotten feedback from you guys haha..
so the. ery top set and maybe 1-2 sets below
but as long as it is workin as intended then it should be fine
if you are flippin thurs I would NOT trim any more

Toph420

Toph420

Sounds good thanks. Next time ill get it right haha..

They were all looking super happy this morning and have grown about 1" taller after doing the fan leaf cutting about 4 days ago.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sounds good thanks. Next time ill get it right haha..

They were all looking super happy this morning and have grown about 1" taller after doing the fan leaf cutting about 4 days ago.
I thought it better to take the top too.
The most important thing is not to leave any fans at the VERY top..
Take 4 cuttings put them in your veg tent when rooted, and experiment.
The whole goal is to get them lower branches up to the top..

By the way wisher i been preaching the technique but so that im correct did this technique cone from Vader at OG?

Toph420

Toph420

By the way wisher i been preaching the technique but so that im correct did this technique cone from Vader at OG?

Ah maybe that's where I got confused.. all good though as it still seems to be working fine.

Has anyone seen or used these or similar before? Pretty interested as it's pretty inexpensive..

http://www.rapidled.com/far-red-initiator-puck/

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ah maybe that's where I got confused.. all good though as it still seems to be working fine.

Has anyone seen or used these or similar before? Pretty interested as it's pretty inexpensive..

http://www.rapidled.com/far-red-initiator-puck/
I dont..
I havent jumped into led yet..
When i do i prob drop 3 stacks and i got a lot of other shot first not to mention a vacation or 2 lol
So i just dont know shit..
U know when i do cause i read 3 months or articles and then i learn all the ins and outs of building them..
But right now im to cheap lol

Toph420

Toph420

I dont..
I havent jumped into led yet..
When i do i prob drop 3 stacks and i got a lot of other shot first not to mention a vacation or 2 lol
So i just dont know shit..
U know when i do cause i read 3 months or articles and then i learn all the ins and outs of building them..
But right now im to cheap lol

Haha, I'm actually looking into doing some supplemental cobs instead of the CMH's i was thinking about earlier.. Seems simple enough.. But what i linked to was something about far red lights and its just a little 30$ led board and basically it says that it helps put the plants to sleep faster/better. Also something about the emerson effect which I'm kind of researching right now..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerson_effect

Wisher619

Wisher619

no
it came from GML
Grand Master Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom