• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

just looks like a different pheno to me
not a suffering
plants dont bulk until the end and a dry spell would make it go from big to popcorn
Its not suffering now..
But it did for a week in early flower..
Drying out..
Salt buildup..
I flushed real good till i was like 1 ec then changed the first wstering to 2 mins..
That solved my issues but it was wasteful!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ya your next clipping you get that one and the main one and any othets that make it to the top by fri night
Yep. That's the plan. This weekend I'll do all the plants on the right tray and any that need it on the left. After that probably one more time than flip. I have height restrictions now so I gotta be on it. Hahaha. Those gavitas. I'll be utilizing some supercropping if need be to keep that space between the gavitas and the canopy

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yep. That's the plan. This weekend I'll do all the plants on the right tray and any that need it on the left. After that probably one more time than flip. I have height restrictions now so I gotta be on it. Hahaha. Those gavitas. I'll be utilizing some supercropping if need be to keep that space between the gavitas and the canopy
I can grow 4.5' plants and still have 36" clearance between light. I've never had 4.5' inside so I should be fine. I also don't have to turn them all the way to 1150w. I can go down a setting if need be but may not need to

Toph420

Toph420

so the initiator that Growmau5 made is also a novelty
as for Chilled
they already have the 2nd gen out
If I had the money I would already purchase one
but they are a little out of my price range
so my 4 CXB's are gonna keep truckin along
I actually am gonna incorperate a 400w hps when I build my new setup
for a total of 750w for a 2x4 space

Thanks, ohhh I was looking in the DIY sections and they were all saying sold out/temporarily out of stock due to new products coming.. I'm wondering what the best way to setup a 4x8 tent with a mix of hps/those gen 2 panels. Run 1x 600watt hps with 2x 200watt led panels (one on each side of the 600watt)?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Damn how much that cost?
Not much. I wanna say like 40-50? I'll let you know when I grab it.
When I got the gavitas I went in and asked if he had the nema 6-15 plugs for them. He showed me the power box.
I asked him about the second timers and he said they had them and showed me them. I didn't buy that day so I don't remember price but it wasn't something that took me back at all.
I'll let you know when I go grab it in a couple days

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks, ohhh I was looking in the DIY sections and they were all saying sold out/temporarily out of stock due to new products coming.. I'm wondering what the best way to setup a 4x8 tent with a mix of hps/those gen 2 panels. Run 1x 600watt hps with 2x 200watt led panels (one on each side of the 600watt)?
how far away do u keep them?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not much. I wanna say like 40-50? I'll let you know when I grab it.
When I got the gavitas I went in and asked if he had the nema 6-15 plugs for them. He showed me the power box.
I asked him about the second timers and he said they had them and showed me them. I didn't buy that day so I don't remember price but it wasn't something that took me back at all.
I'll let you know when I go grab it in a couple days
Cool!

Toph420

Toph420

how far away do u keep them?

Good question I have no idea haha.. I'd probably try to keep them pretty much equal height with the hps though. That way it does not block the spread for either the leds or the hps.

Edit I just realized you meant horizontally not vertically lmao... probably just try to get an equal spread between the three, maybe keep the leds a bit closer to the hps than the side wall of the tent..

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh yeah
no I would go with 400w per 4x4
the commercial panels
600w per if you really want to get crazy
but if you want to just run hps with supplemental
I would run a 600hps over each 4x4 and then 2 CXB cobs on each end and 2 inbetween for a total of 6 cobs

Toph420

Toph420

oh yeah
the commercial panels
I would run a 600hps over each 4x4 and then 2 CXB cobs on each end and 2 inbetween for a total of 6 cobs

That's exactly what I was thinking with the cobs.

So if I wanted to go with the chilLeds I should run a 400watt panel on each side of the 600hps. Just found their lighting recommendations and it says 3x 400 watt panels for a 4x8 space which I think would be just a bit more than what I want to run. Damn those things ain't cheap though, probably run supplemental cobs until I'm ready for those.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh yeah
the commercial panels
Yep thats whay i will end up with..
Truth be known the biggest colas were under the led...
But i used 2 600 watt bulbs with 8 months of flowering on them.
So im not surprised nut its only 2.5 x3 footprint imo...
But what wish said is what i will end up doing...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So if I wanted to go with the chilLeds I should run a 400watt panel on each side of the 600hps. Just found their lighting recommendations and it says 3x 400 watt panels for a 4x8 space which I think would be just a bit more than what I want to run. Damn those things ain't cheap though, probably run supplemental cobs until I'm ready for those.
U could run 1 400 in the middle but you losing out on the individual at each end. The cobs on each end make it where your outside really get good light penetration allowing you to lower your hoods and not lose spread but yet get depth too.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah so what I meant was if tou were going with Chiled
I would just run them by themselves
if you wanted supplemental
I would go with 6 cobs total @ 100w per 2 cobs
bringing your total to 1500w
that would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom