Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

And what would you recommend as opposed to what I must??? No feeding at all? I'll probably be doing that instead if you reccomend it @Wisher619

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

And what would you recommend as opposed to what I must??? No feeding at all? I'll probably be doing that instead if you reccomend it @Wisher619
well
what are your plants in?
Coco, potting mix?
and why were you feeding Calmg

if you are in a potting mix with charged nutes you should be feeding ewc tea and micro life...some kind of inoculant

if you need to supplement feeding
I would do feed/water/water
if you are in a coco mix that is completely inert.....then you need to feed every day to runoff
so I need to know what we are working with....completely

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks. I felt I was overloading with too much junk so I'm going with that mix. What about reducing tds for now? A flush right?
as for reducing tds
you make a mix that you should be feeding and you run that through the media until a good amount of runoff out the bottom
then you start with a feeding regiment.
Basically run enough nutes through that the going in tds matches the outgoing tds

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

well
what are your plants in?
Coco, potting mix?

if you are in a potting mix with charged nutes you should be feeding ewc tea and micro life...some kind of inoculant

if you are in a coco mix that is completely inert.....then you need to feed every day to runoff
Oh good. Another question I wanted answered is how often to water the coco clones even though the coco retains quite alot of moisture

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

well
what are your plants in?
Coco, potting mix?

The only clone that has a problem is the one growing in Roots Organic Soil in my tent.

Wisher619

Wisher619

So for coco fertilize everyday @Wisher619? Never just water?
yes when growing in coco
you water every day at the very least
and you water to at least 10% runoff
and that is with nutrients...every day!!!
never just water...ever....unless you are on your finishing flush

but clones should t be needing anything but a moist enviroment until the pop roots

and hopefully you are gonna be using RO because if not it will be really hard to balance any feed program

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

yes when growing in coco

but clones should t be needing anything but a moist enviroment until the pop roots

and hopefully you are gonna be using RO because if not it will be really hard to balance any feed program
Gotcha. So what what you mean is feed is not necessary until roots form and when it becomes necessary, use RO water everyday along with the cns17, armor si, and karma recipe you posted an hour ago. Will follow that exactly and EVERYDAY :)

I haven't been watering them much at all. Only twice since I processed the coco and planted them so, im glad your telling me now.

whitebob

whitebob

yes when growing in coco

would you say there is a tolerable level for tap water for use in coco that is fine.. I've been using tap water for ever and don't think its ever registered on my meter...

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

would you say there is a tolerable level for tap water for use in coco that is fine.. I've been using tap water for ever and don't think its ever registered on my meter...
400 ppm for my tap. Goes down to 350 after I let it sit for 2 days. Plus the pH rises from 7.6 to 8.0. Not sure if letting it sit does that though. Maybe my meters are fluxy. But you must have some great tap!

Last edited:
whitebob

whitebob

anything under 100ppm
i might see if i can get hold of something that will read that low and do a test to see what my tap is... seems to be working ok so far unless i get some real problems i will stick with it,, and first chance i get i will try fit my ro filter somewhere to give it a go..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Wait no oops. Not that recipe. The one you originaly meant for RO water. And I'm to understand no calmag is to be added to said RO water @Wisher619?
no Cal Mg

my recipe is for pure coco
CNS17 has plenty of CalMg
it is specifically made for coco
and it is specifically made for RO water

so in coco
is use
3ml Armor Si
18ml Grow or Bloom

that is it

you might need to play with the Si up or down 1ml to get the ph @5.8 but that is all you need

no liquid karma
no calmg
no extra stuff

the only other thing I recomend would be some type of innoculant
like say og biowar, recharge, +life, etc...

but just Si and grow or bloom is all you need

now if using bloom I WOULD suggest using Calmg @3ml per gal for the first 2-3 weeks as the roots get established
and then drop it

Wisher619

Wisher619

i might see if i can get hold of something that will read that low and do a test to see what my tap is... seems to be working ok so far unless i get some real problems i will stick with it,, and first chance i get i will try fit my ro filter somewhere to give it a go..
yeah Unless Tap is under 100 I woulnt use it for hydroponics/coco grows
you just dont know what is in there
pharma estrogen inhibitors, plastics, chlorine, high sodium....the list goes on

Wisher619

Wisher619

do you have a ppm meter/ec/tds
it def will read that low
my cheap $40.00 meter reads my RO @9ppm

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

no Cal Mg

my recipe is for pure coco
CNS17 has plenty of CalMg
it is specifically made for coco
and it is specifically made for RO water

so in coco
is use
3ml Armor Si
18ml Grow or Bloom

that is it

you might need to play with the Si up or down 1ml to get the ph @5.8 but that is all you need

no liquid karma
no calmg
no extra stuff

the only other thing I recomend would be some type of innoculant
like say og biowar, recharge, +life, etc...

but just Si and grow or bloom is all you need

now if using bloom I WOULD suggest using Calmg @3ml per gal for the first 2-3 weeks as the roots get established
and then drop it
Great! I love to keep it simple especially with coco I should say. Idk about innoculants. I only have liquid karma and ff big bloom as microbes. I'll look into them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom