Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Great! I love to keep it simple especially when using RO water. Idk about innoculants. I only have liquid karma and ff big bloom as microbes.
there are no active microbes in either of those products
they are just liquid carbon
something to add to your grow media for the microbes to feed on
and if I were to use either of those I would probably only use once a week just to add carbon to my coco for my microlife to feed on

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

there are no active microbes in either of those products
they are just liquid carbon
something to add to your grow media for the microbes to feed on
and if I were to use either of those I would probably only use once a week just to add carbon to my coco for my microlife to feed on
Something for microbes to feed must be right because they only live in soil. The liquid karma bottle says to adjust pH to 6.2 to 7.0 before application. Clearly not for hydro or coco coir. Good to know!

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Something for microbes to feed must be right because they only live in soil. The liquid karma bottle says to adjust pH to 6.2 to 7.0 before application. Clearly not for hydro or coco coir. Good to know!
no microbes can live in anything including Deep Water Culture

you have to get something like og biowar
or recharge

I use +life in my coco and feed tea and +life every sunday
just a hand watering ar the base of the plant

Last edited:
Toph420

Toph420

I just searched "flood table". I just did it again and it's still there. Maybe expand your area to 50 miles or something. Try flood tray or Grow tray too. There's alot on there

Thanks ill give that a try, of course i live down in pacifica area so everything is pretty much 2 hours minimum away from me haha.. might just get new trays cause i hate driving super far.. Ima check what new trays would cost when i go get my co2 tanks filled in a couple days.

Im stuck between 4x4 and 3x3, not sure if its even worth trying to squeeze a 4x4 tray into a 4x4 size tent.. thoughts?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thanks ill give that a try, of course i live down in pacifica area so everything is pretty much 2 hours minimum away from me haha.. might just get new trays cause i hate driving super far.. Ima check what new trays would cost when i go get my co2 tanks filled in a couple days.

Im stuck between 4x4 and 3x3, not sure if its even worth trying to squeeze a 4x4 tray into a 4x4 size tent.. thoughts?
I'm not sure. I'd throw a tape on your tent before you go to but it. Get exact dimensions. Then bring your tape and throw it in the tray. Make sure it will fit

I have heard of some 4x4 trays not fitting in 4x4 tent but depends on the tent. Some are a lil bigger for the negative pressure

Toph420

Toph420

I'm not sure. I'd throw a tape on your tent before you go to but it. Get exact dimensions. Then bring your tape and throw it in the tray. Make sure it will fit

I have heard of some 4x4 trays not fitting in 4x4 tent but depends on the tent. Some are a lil bigger for the negative pressure

Yep measure the tent.. Most wont fit. Cause outside diameter to big..

Hmm, so i should probably shoot for the 4x4's if possible then but just measure to be sure..

I was thinking of grabbing 2x of the 3x3 inside dimension trays.. vs 2x of the 4x4 outside dimension ones.. but if you guys think the 4x4's would suite me better then id rather do that.

(4x8 tent...)

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hmm, so i should probably shoot for the 4x4's if possible then but just measure to be sure..

I was thinking of grabbing 2x of the 3x3 inside dimension trays.. vs 2x of the 4x4 outside dimension ones.. but if you guys think the 4x4's would suite me better then id rather do that.
I think whatever you can fit comfortably. All depends on your tent.
You see how my set up is I can't max out completely cuz I have to get to the outlets and what not. But this time I'll be coming close. Lol. I may have to take out the 2 shelves and gain an extra 2.5' of floor space so I can still walk in there

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think whatever you can fit comfortably. All depends on your tent.
You see how my set up is I can't max out completely cuz I have to get to the outlets and what not. But this time I'll be coming close. Lol. I may have to take out the 2 shelves and gain an extra 2.5' of floor space so I can still walk in there
Not havin enough room because of the plants is an oxymoron:)
Is this to veg for the uc?

Wisher619

Wisher619

(4x8 tent...)
I would shoot for 2 3x3's giving yourself space in the tent
are you gonna be running Drip to waste or Flood n Drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom