EventHorizan

IMO
crop quality wouldnt have anything to do with used bulbs

more to do with the use of CO2 and over fertigation
pushing the plant to produce more biomass at the expense of quality

but that is just My Opinion

still the #'s sound good
I agree..
My thinking is i pushed them a lil hard with the c02 and ferts, and the drying out of the media, and might have been slightly lacking in the light department on the outsides edges.
However i just gave a couple hitters to 2 of my buddies at work, and surprisingly its got a good high to it.
The taste is improving with cure.
The smell is starting to come out a lil more.

MW7945

MW7945

Shit man I was going to see if Joey was ok and hadn't decided to stay on a few days That's some crazy ass shit. I'm glad people in th uk don't have such easy access to weapons. They are still around for sure, I have friends who I go hunting with but its not the same.

Know what stops people with guns?

Guns.

Just picked up a 9mm last weekend actually.

Toph420

Toph420

@EventHorizan last night i went and cut out all the leds inside of that co2 controller just for shits n giggles but i didnt realize the whole co2 meter bar thing lights up too.. lol. whatever I'm sure my veg plants will be fine..

That humidifier is working so good i just ordered a second one for my veg tent.. should've gotten these a long time ago..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan last night i went and cut out all the leds inside of that co2 controller just for shits n giggles but i didnt realize the whole co2 meter bar thing lights up too.. lol. whatever I'm sure my veg plants will be fine..

That humidifier is working so good i just ordered a second one for my veg tent.. should've gotten these a long time ago..
I be running 82 and 65% rh in your veg tent.
U got c02 in your veg tent?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

IMO
crop quality wouldnt have anything to do with used bulbs

more to do with the use of CO2 and over fertigation
pushing the plant to produce more biomass at the expense of quality

but that is just My Opinion

still the #'s sound good
I think i know now why cch2o feed chart starts lowering co2 ppm from very start of flower...I will start following that line of thinking too. Use c02 for veg and start lowering it to ambient levels by week 5 or 6 at latest...

Toph420

Toph420

I be running 82 and 65% rh in your veg tent.
U got c02 in your veg tent?

Cool, thats exactly what i was thinking. Might be a lower temp though as my t5's don't heat up the tent past 77 really..
No co2 yet, i have 2x tanks & 2x meters but i don't have a second regulator yet.. lol. I figure there really isn't a point in getting co2 in that tent until i can get a bit better of lighting in there.

Toph420

Toph420

just ordered me a pack of tropic moon! been waiting on this one to drop, finally! looks/sounds like some straight fire. its not on lumberjackseedsource yet, i was on the waitlist so i got the early release :cool:

http://www.oceangrownseeds.com/strain-guide/true-breed/tropic-moon/

Screen_Shot_2017-10-02_at_12.39.40_PM.png

Toph420

Toph420

Ocean grown has some nice looking strains, Lucky You!

Maybe one of these days we can swap cuts, if you are by joey then we are just a stones throw away from each other. Always down to smoke a joint/blunt after work in the city haha..

Im actually about on the verge of throwing out a bunch of jawa pie clones if you want one.. lol. got a menthol scented one, a kind of rotten fruit/cherry/funk scented one, & one sort of in the middle of the two (bit more menthol than rotten fruit)

Same to you @Thejoeybrown if you wanted a jawa cut..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Shit man I was going to see if Joey was ok and hadn't decided to stay on a few days That's some crazy ass shit. I'm glad people in th uk don't have such easy access to weapons. They are still around for sure, I have friends who I go hunting with but its not the same.
the weapon that was used isnt something you can just get

it sounded like a fully automatic machine gun.....something you would find in Iraq/Syria or any other war zone
you can tell by the 1 min bursts

not an AK
not an AR
not an old M-16

not a RIFLE

not a sub-machinegun

but a Machinegun

probably a 60cal

literally heavy artillary

this is horrible and I am prayin for everyone

Immediately the news jumps on the 2nd amendment
and
one of the headlines
"White American men more of a terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners"

why is that statement even needed
cant we just love our neighbors

sorry had to rant a little

Last edited:
Polar510

Polar510

Maybe one of these days we can swap cuts, if you are by joey then we are just a stones throw away from each other. Always down to smoke a joint/blunt after work in the city haha..

Im actually about on the verge of throwing out a bunch of jawa pie clones if you want one.. lol. got a menthol scented one, a kind of rotten fruit/cherry/funk scented one, & one sort of in the middle of the two (bit more menthol than rotten fruit)

Same to you @Thejoeybrown if you wanted a jawa cut..
I sent You a PM.

MW7945

MW7945

He used over 10 different guns though. The thing is, they may not have been fully automatic by nature, but you can buy things called trigger cranks. Or they even have fully electric ones now. That essentially turn a semi-auto into a full auto. I own an AR-15. I'm all for owning guns, but I cannot see how anything of that sort is necessary/legal. I can rattle my gun off fairly quickly but nothing like that. You're talking hundreds and hundreds of rounds a minute

That being said, this will be treated as a gun control issue, rather than a mental illness issue. Because we don't like to talk about that.

whitebob

whitebob

the weapon that was used isnt something you can just get

it sounded like a fully automatic machine gun.....something you would find in Iraq/Syria or any other war zone
you can tell by the 1 min bursts

not an AK
not an AR
not an old M-16

not a RIFLE

not a sub-machinegun

but a Machinegun

probably a 60cal

literally heavy artillary

this is horrible and I am prayin for everyone

Immediately the news jumps on the 2nd amendment
and
one of the headlines
"White American men more of a terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners"

why is that statement even needed
cant we just love our neighbors

sorry had to rant a little

Wisher619

Wisher619

He used over 10 different guns though. The thing is, they may not have been fully automatic by nature, but you can buy things called trigger cranks. Or they even have fully electric ones now. That essentially turn a semi-auto into a full auto. I own an AR-15. I'm all for owning guns, but I cannot see how anything of that sort is necessary/legal. I can rattle my gun off fairly quickly but nothing like that. You're talking hundreds and hundreds of rounds a minute

That being said, this will be treated as a gun control issue, rather than a mental illness issue. Because we don't like to talk about that.
AR will melt
trigger crank isnt gonna allow you to rattle off 1 min bursts
even with a crate of AR's
listening to the live footage and what is reported
only someone whom hasnt been to combat would believe the BS coming from the news

I feel sick in my stomach
literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom