Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

Overall I would say for sure. If you look their first few pics they buy the building (or lease or whatever) then gut it and completely re do. Those big boxes they have installed look super expensive. All the contractors and equipment.
But from just a looks and operation stand point it looks awesome

Just gotta find an investor ;)

Tbh my dream job is working somewhere like that. Shouldn't be all too much longer before it's legal here

Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm sure they definitely got a hell of a discount on that, but you really think that's a million dollar setup? I literally have no idea so I'm curious. That's pretty crazy
not only the teardown and buildout but
all the lights
chillers
AC
Heat
CO2
all those buckets
for sure a GOV (government) facility

alot of cash invested in there

does look super clean though

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Don't we all! Hahah. But he who puts in the most work will see it come to fruition.
My goal is to continue to master my craft and log hours putting in the work meeting people and narrowing my channels in the next 10 or so years. Learning the new laws and landscape, while I move up the ladder in my current career.
Who knows in 10 years I may have a little cash to start something
Or maybe not. But you gotta put the time in. Gotta log the hours.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Alright so, the question is: do I just finish out the Veg with my shitty 600w Viparspectra, or just throw the Vero29's on it right away (they're dimmable). They're 3500K 80 CRI chips.
def throw them under the vero's
dosnt matter the Kelvin
they are white based
same as my cree
so can leave it high and at full power or you can turn them down and drop them low
either way will be fine

but for a day or 2.....leave them high and all the way down....until your plants get used to real light.....when you see them perk up and start growing to them it is ok to start to turn them up and lower them

MW7945

MW7945

def throw them under the vero's
dosnt matter the Kelvin
they are white based
same as my cree
so can leave it high and at full power or you can turn them down and drop them low
either way will be fine

but for a day or 2.....leave them high and all the way down....until your plants get used to real light.....when you see them perk up and start growing to them it is ok to start to turn them up and lower them

Any idea what I should be looking at for PAR? I have a PAR meter. This thing puts out about 470 true watts at 100% power. I don't want to blast them too hard lol

MW7945

MW7945

Uses a MeanWell HLG-600H-36B driver. Hoping to get a hell of a harvest out of this thing :D

I'm in a 3x3x6 tent right now but I'm thinking I need to get a 4x4 to get the most out of this light. Thoughts on that?

Had them add a power meter to this thing as well. Does live watts, amps, volts, and kWh.

Again, not shilling just sharing my creation :)

20171005 161645
Nologo 01
Nologo bottom
20171005 160057
20171005 161543
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So I made a boo boo. Lol.
It's day 4 of 12/12
No white pistils yet and no balls yet at all
Last night I was arranging things and checking my timer.
I forgot to put t on AUTO and left it on ON. FML!
so I hear the ac running and makes me curious so I crack door and the light is on. Got 6 hrs extra light

It's only day 4. Do I just let it turn back on normal time and just keep moving forward?
That's the plan.
Can this cause issues or am I ok since we haven't even shown pistils yet?
I figure it will slow down flower onset but as lon as we don't have any weird hormonal shift I'll be happy
@Wisher619

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

! K
. se3n
It's day 4 of 12/12
so I hear the ac running and makes me curious so I crack door and the light is on. Got 6 hrs extra light

It's only day 4. Do I just let it turn back on normal time and just keep moving forward?
That's the plan.
I figure it will slow down flower onset but as lon as we don't have any weird hormonal shift I'll be happy
@Wisher619
keep to the schedule

MW7945

MW7945

It's day 4 of 12/12

That's the plan.

May as well toss them in the ditch they're done bud.

Not srs.

Obviously I'm the least knowledgeable on the subject but I wouldn't even be worried about it that early in flower. I did the same thing when I started my seeds a couple weeks ago. My timer had a mind of its own. Went from 12/12 to 24/0. I ended up just setting every single setting on there to 18/6. Idk what the deal is with it

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

May as well toss them in the ditch they're done bud.

Not srs.

Obviously I'm the least knowledgeable on the subject but I wouldn't even be worried about it that early in flower. I did the same thing when I started my seeds a couple weeks ago. My timer had a mind of its own. Went from 12/12 to 24/0. I ended up just setting every single setting on there to 18/6. Idk what the deal is with it
Lol. They're already composted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom