Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

On the top layer of the coco my perlite is definitely getting either algae or something on it as well. It's all turning green. And yesterday there was some crud or some shit on top of the coco as well. Like brown goo O_O

Up the Hydroguard?
take a paper plate and and slit it from the middle out,
slide it arround the plant to block light,
or throw some hydroton on top of the coco

MW7945

MW7945

take a paper plate and and slit it from the middle out,
slide it arround the plant to block light,
or throw some hydroton on top of the coco

tbh, I think the problem was lack of air flow. I only had my exhaust fan running with passive air intake. Just added a stationary fan and pointed it just above the plants to move some air around them. may grab some hydroton just incase though.

What about those glass pebble ordeals you'd put in like a beta fish tank? Since they're not porous wouldn't they work well?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

tbh, I think the problem was lack of air flow. I only had my exhaust fan running with passive air intake. Just added a stationary fan and pointed it just above the plants to move some air around them. may grab some hydroton just incase though.

What about those glass pebble ordeals you'd put in like a beta fish tank? Since they're not porous wouldn't they work well?
its from the light.
Its algae

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hydroton is the best bet
but I wouldnt really worry about the algae
if you are introducing active microbes to the coco it will take care of everything
as for the driver....
you can run much more than 6 so I believe you are running each Vero @ 100w
which might get good penetration but loss of effeciency has to be considered
for me I believe 75w max per cob is the line between effecient and not

so IMO I probably wouldnt run it over 75%
I mean you can but I think 75% is probably gonna be the perfect light intensity for your plants with a ppf of probably around 1000

MW7945

MW7945

Hydroton is the best bet
but I wouldnt really worry about the algae
if you are introducing active microbes to the coco it will take care of everything
as for the driver....
you can run much more than 6 so I believe you are running each Vero @ 100w
which might get good penetration but loss of effeciency has to be considered
for me I believe 75w max per cob is the line between effecient and not

so IMO I probably wouldnt run it over 75%
I mean you can but I think 75% is probably gonna be the perfect light intensity for your plants with a ppf of probably around 1000

At 100% peak power on the driver each Vero is running at 78%, so it's not that far off from that really. Runs 470 watts with 6 lights

I know when I spoke with sixstrings he said I should be most worried about adequate cooling so only time will tell there, from what I can tell the 6 fans are pretty large and move a good amount of air in there though

Farmer P

Farmer P

I love my viparspectra....... For veg and cloning.
It's got the dials to change from blue to red so I just turn on the blue and my clones love it. I just got roots on my bubba's girl clones today! I Put them in coco under the vipar. Now I have to worry about them getting too big in the next 7 weeks while my indoor's finish. @MW7945 I dig the light. Adding lasers to check canopy temp would really put it over the top. How much for the one you got there?

20171005 1703311
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Haha it wasn't too cheap I'll just say that. But that's because I was picky. Shipping isnt exactly eco friendly across the world either
NOOO[
U SUMBEACH!
U gonna tell us!!
We done had it out like the Hatfields and Mccoys over that there piece of iron!
Oh you gonna tell us,
Or we gonna have to walk off 10 paces and draw!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I love my viparspectra....... For veg and cloning.
It's got the dials to change from blue to red so I just turn on the blue and my clones love it. I just got roots on my bubba's girl clones today! I Put them in coco under the vipar. Now I have to worry about them getting too big in the next 7 weeks while my indoor's finish. @MW7945 I dig the light. Adding lasers to check canopy temp would really put it over the top. How much for the one you got there?
U prob liked your first shot of snatch too, but that dont mean it was your best..
The same as now, back then you prob thought it was the best too.
:)

MW7945

MW7945

Lol I won't be selling these anytime in the near future. Obviously the fee for 1 is a lot more than multiples, but ouch. Not really sure how much profit could really be made. A lot of people in the COB game already

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol I won't be selling these anytime in the near future. Obviously the fee for 1 is a lot more than multiples, but ouch. Not really sure how much profit could really be made. A lot of people in the COB game already
We already knew that...
We knew you wasnt gonna sell nothing!
But how much did it costs you?
You can get some spectrum kings if your looking for some new lights..
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom