Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Any tips for transplanting in coco? my plants are about maxed out in their little pots. Last time I tried one of them basically blew up in my hand when I took it out. Plant survived just fine, just prefer to avoid that
In Coco. IMO if it is falling apart like that it doesn't need to be transplanted yet. My roots usually fil up the pot whatever size very quickly and I can pull the thing out whole and doesn't even drop crumbs. Lol
Put your palm over the top of pot with the stall between your middle and index finger. Flip over and tap the bottom of pot. It should slide right out.
Don't do it right after a watering of the roots aren't full in the pot
But I would let it go longer. You aren't gonna get rootbound in Coco.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Don't get my wrong, the officials are where things get interesting. Every person is biased, thus calls can be bullshit. That being said, the NFL doesn't start the season out and go "Browns, you'll be 1-15 this year, Patriots we'll give you a 12-4 season"
you work for the NFL?
some kind of inside knowledge above mine?

MW7945

MW7945

you work for the NFL?
some kind of inside knowledge above mine?

Do you work for the NFL?

Do you help set up the games then? How are the Packers gonna do this year? I'm going to Lambeau on Nov 6th. Are they gonna win or should I sell my tickets and not waste my time driving forever to get there?

Must take months of practice to rig some epic catches and throws to win games.

To say the NFL is rigged is hogwash. Not even logical.

Just because there could be rogue officials doesn't mean the NFL as an entirety is rigged.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Do you work for the NFL?

Do you help set up the games then? How are the Packers gonna do this year? I'm going to Lambeau on Nov 6th. Are they gonna win or should I sell my tickets and not waste my time driving forever to get there?

Must take months of practice to rig some epic catches and throws to win games.

To say the NFL is rigged is hogwash. Not even logical.

Just because there could be rogue officials doesn't mean the NFL as an entirety is rigged.
what is hogwash is me receiving a message of what the scores will be 1 hour before gametime

for anyone confused by this

this is how it works

every play is scripted
both teams practice
their scripts which coincide with each other
there are mistakes that are made

and they are ligitimately playing

but it isnt a game of chance

lived and worked in Vegas for 5 years

do you think that they would have sports betting if the house could potentially loose?
that is a legitimate question

I am not tryin to be a dick

I had this arguement with my Bro-in-law for years
until one day one of his buddies he played baseball with in HS that went to the pros was over at the house
I brought it up and he completely agreed with me
tolds us how it all works for baseball

people can believe it or not

sports are there to distract people from reality
all while spending hard earned dollars

I Could get into how it ties into politics and whatnot but I wont....

billions of dollars flowing constantly arent left to chance

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I agree. I don't think it's "orchestrated." I definitely think they do what they can to control outcomes but I don't think it's anything like wwe.
More the officials doing what they can to steer it a certain way

I have a friend who played for the steelers. He played at San Leandro high Dennis Dixon. Also my buddy Cyrus Mulitalo played in a couple games and did the practice squad thing for a couple years.
I just don't see it. I don't think they could keep everyone in line and keep the secret for so long without whistle blowers.

At least I sure hope not. Lol

MW7945

MW7945

what is hogwash is me receiving a message of what the scores will be 1 hour before gametime

every play is scripted
both teams practice
their scripts which coincide with each other
there are mistakes that are made

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

too funny.

"Hey man, so on the 3rd drive and the 2nd play you're going to completely snap your ACL and be out for the season. Sorry."

MW7945

MW7945

There has been way too many NFL players that were salty as fuck about being cut/suspended. Not a chance none of them would say anything. You simply cannot rig a full game. Especially play for play as you claim. These guys are elite athletes. Not WWE wrestlers.

Dewd

Dewd

There has been way too many NFL players that were salty as fuck about being cut/suspended. Not a chance none of them would say anything. You simply cannot rig a full game. Especially play for play as you claim. These guys are elite athletes. Not WWE wrestlers.
I don't know about this whole conspiracy theory but it is intriguing.
BUT if it was true the players are all under contract. They could lose all their money if they spoke up.
And if they did speak up it would never get broadcasted. The media probably make more off the NFL than the NFL themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom