Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewd

Dewd

I don't know about this whole conspiracy theory but it is intriguing.
BUT if it was true the players are all under contract. They could lose all their money if they spoke up.
And if they did speak up it would never get broadcasted. The media probably make more off the NFL than the NFL themselves
This would work best if the players weren't in on it.
They just run the plays they are told to run. Like good employees.
The refs wouldn't even need to be in on it. Just coaches and owners.

Toph420

Toph420

I think if this last jawa pie pheno herms up on me to the point i need to chop it I'm going to grab some canna coco & flood tables and ditch the DWC (for a while at least..) Maybe ill put my cch2o system up on craigslist see if i get any offers..

about the whole NFL thing, i feel like if it were completely rigged then there would be hackers releasing that info. Just like they were releasing the season finales of some HBO shows haha.. I mean i know some sports are rigged like sumo wrestling but it seems like it would take a helluva lot of coordination to rig a football game or baseball game. All while not being caught by the public.. Who knows..

Wisher619

Wisher619

This would work best if the players weren't in on it.
They just run the plays they are told to run. Like good employees.
The refs wouldn't even need to be in on it. Just coaches and owners.
that is basically exactly what I said

the players play the game
but they run the plays they are supposed to
and the scripts run through
and the odds are calculated via a computer algorithm....out spits a final score results....similar to Madden play
where it runs a similation of a real game and gets real close results

each sport is different

in the way it is orchestrated

players that are in on the inside....like say the Mannings and the like.....know what is going on

there is a reason why the commissioner is a DC lawyer with a multimillion dollar contract
and the FBI conducts NFL investigations
look up Robert Mueller and NFL
the same idiot investigating "Russia Collusion"
suppressed concussion information
he was the one that ran the concussion investigation
not until the Dr exposed it the beans were then spilled
an actual CONSPIRACY

I believe Comey worked on that investigation as well

then you have people like Robert Kraft who have ACTUAL ties to Putin

or Mueller .....the same agent that "hand delivered" uranium samples to Putin personally during the Clinton uranium sale

all this stuff is tied together

with something like 1trillion flowing through this entity we know of as "professional sports"

shit is CrayCray!!!!!!

hahahahhahaha

Dewd

Dewd

I think if this last jawa pie pheno herms up on me to the point i need to chop it I'm going to grab some canna coco & flood tables and ditch the DWC (for a while at least..) Maybe ill put my cch2o system up on craigslist see if i get any offers..

about the whole NFL thing, i feel like if it were completely rigged then there would be hackers releasing that info. Just like they were releasing the season finales of some HBO shows haha.. I mean i know some sports are rigged like sumo wrestling but it seems like it would take a helluva lot of coordination to rig a football game or baseball game. All while not being caught by the public.. Who knows..
No way. Sumo is rigged too. Well shit balls!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

i remember watching some documentary on netflix about it lol.. speaking of documentaries, anybody see cowspiracy on netflix? haha..
My dad has season tickets to the niners so even if it is rigged its not like I'm going to stop watching anytime soon..
I'm a raider season ticket holder. It's entertainment. I love sports. Always have.
Personally I just don't see it. There is definitely funny shit going on and they definitely manipulate the outcomes but I just don't beleive you can orchestrate it that way.
Anyway let's talk about pot. Lol

Man I hope these Jawa Pie don't herm on me. Lol. Im preparing for it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom