Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Wish I feel like you're so lucky to have lived where you have. Like to grow up around weed culture like that. I'm jelly
you know......I never thought of it like that....but from an outside perspective....I agree with you
I think I have....at times......under appreciated what I have been given...
and just like you....I see forums like this as a way to give back to the community that gave to me for so long

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

yeah something like that.....some kind of enzyme or bacteria....that helps with growth.....but again.....I dont let them go
to long.....if I start to see any signs of yellowing.....I will spray them with a super light dose of pure blend tea by botanicare
other people I know will use dutchmaster liquid light....
but just gotta give them a little boost ....dont want them to show any yellowing....to me that means that progression is slowing....which is now setting you back
Have you used rapid start by gh. I've used a few times and had good results.
Screenshot 2016 08 20 12 49 55

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

you know......I never thought of it like that....but from an outside perspective....I agree with you
I think I have....at times......under appreciated what I have been given...
and just like you....I see forums like this as a way to give back to the community that gave to me for so long
It's great to finally feel part of the community. And can't wait for shit to get legal everywhere or move to a legal spot. I so far from being ashamed of the culture that I'm really just proud and hate the fact that I have to hide like I'm a bad person. Really conflicts with who I am.

And yea like out here growing up I've seen like 5-6 people grow plants. I won't even call them grows. I can't imagine having that culture there to just absorb. All the free knowledge, like things that you just take second nature are all shit we gotta learn out here. But you know. You've lived in both worlds. I'd kill to just hang out with a group if guys like you and soak up game. But you know how it is out this way, mfs try to shame you fit smoking... I've always been super interested in growing.

I got outta high school and started watching YouTube and forums and pulled the trigger. Bought that eBay 5 gal aero kit then here we are. I'm glad I got you to ask questions, and dudes like evevent to learn with.

Wisher619

Wisher619

in super light concentration

Yeah well we will see how long this internet thing lasts....as Obama is handing full control over to a foreign group....which I think is super crazy....with all the email stuff and hacking that has been going on

on a side note
I appreciate the complements
it just makes me feel good that I can pay my knowledge forward....hopefully if it becomes legal...or here in cali rec become legal....I will get into the industry....consulting gig....helping first time growers....or small scale builds

Wisher619

Wisher619

It's great to finally feel part of the community. And can't wait for shit to get legal everywhere or move to a legal spot. I so far from being ashamed of the culture that I'm really just proud and hate the fact that I have to hide like I'm a bad person. Really conflicts with who I am.

And yea like out here growing up I've seen like 5-6 people grow plants. I won't even call them grows. I can't imagine having that culture there to just absorb. All the free knowledge, like things that you just take second nature are all shit we gotta learn out here. But you know. You've lived in both worlds. I'd kill to just hang out with a group if guys like you and soak up game. But you know how it is out this way, mfs try to shame you fit smoking... I've always been super interested in growing.

I got outta high school and started watching YouTube and forums and pulled the trigger. Bought that eBay 5 gal aero kit then here we are. I'm glad I got you to ask questions, and dudes like evevent to learn with.
I feel you on all issues
it is time for this shit to stop
working in the restaurant industry
you get wine and beer vendors in constantly....sitting down and tasting all these alcohols
but if someone sat down and tasted an assortment of cannabis....we are somehow criminals or "Drug Addicts".....shit is ass backwards

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

View attachment 627082
in super light concentration

Yeah well we will see how long this internet thing lasts....as Obama is handing full control over to a foreign group....which I think is super crazy....with all the email stuff and hacking that has been going on

on a side note
I appreciate the complements
it just makes me feel good that I can pay my knowledge forward....hopefully if it becomes legal...or here in cali rec become legal....I will get into the industry....consulting gig....helping first time growers....or small scale builds
I haven't heard the internet thing.

And I know big grows are worrying about big biz coming into growing. But long as they let me grow a few plants and don't bust me if I'm on the street with a few grams then I'll be happy.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I feel you on all issues
it is time for this shit to stop
working in the restaurant industry
you get wine and beer vendors in constantly....sitting down and tasting all these alcohols
but if someone sat down and tasted an assortment of cannabis....we are somehow criminals or "Drug Addicts".....shit is ass backwards
I wish the rest the world thought like us. I don't drink. It's so much worse in my opinion. I grew up first hand around drunk abusive shit. Same kinda stuff just doesn't happen with bud. I don't look down on drinkers but don't act like your better than me with your alcohol and prescription pills... Half are just legal junkies but I'm the bad guy... Lol don't get me fired up on that subject.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yes your plants are about to start stacking....they are looking great...they are gonna explode on you
you have been doing a great job so far
it is your willingness to listen and also research what people say to see if they arent steering you wrong....
absolutely you will do even better next grow....
the only real thing to never do...is become complacent in your grows...always have to stay active and vigilant or things really will go wrong
I know you can't see me,, but you got me smiling, and as @Midwestjay says,, feeling all jelly.... Ha,,, wasn't there a song called jelly roll...........

Some autos need way more than half strength.

In my dwc I always have seedling in some kinda ppm. 100-150, they grow a lot faster imo. And no way I could go a few weeks without feeding.
And that is exactly what I am gonna do too. I hit that runt skunk with 600 ppm and it didnt even blink... They wake up at 4, so I will check it, and see if It even got any tip burn. Then I will top off and do patty cake bakers math to get the nutes back to a 100% :)

DDude with the knowledge you have now you can grow sine monsters. Just wait. Wish got you all the way right
Thanks! Ya @Wisher619 has really shared a lot of insight with me, as well as you have too. And I still have a lot to learn, and will learn as I go. Getting the first harvest done successfully, cleaned, dried, and cured, and smoke tested, will be huge accomplishment in itself... But you both know that I am after way bigger accomplishments than this. Too me we are in a stock car race, and I am in the( run what you brung) class at the moment :)

I think.....with the seedling thing....people get information mixed up
When I run in organic....I would just leave my seedlings alone....once the roots hit the nutrient rich media they began to feed
but in a nutrient void media....i.e water/coco etc....you always have to start out with some type of nutrients
I am with you Jay 100%
I totally see this happen a lot :) But I have been way to educated on the properties of Coco, and growing techniques to follow along on misinformation. But it does speak to the fact, about what I was saying about misinformation. It is the reason I had a runt in the first place. Someone told me that shit, and I stuck the runt in the dwc and only fed it water for a week! The fact that it survived speaks volumes to the strain grow quality imo... But if i would have had 100 ppm then of bloom nutes, I could build a tree house in it now prob, but bad info took that from me... WONT HAPPEN AGAIN THO! I went to school !

I think we both held his hand to this point on occasion....
In my belief .....even just one encouraging statement....helps progess someone through.....without shared knowledge

really all we have done is steer him in the correct direction
the answers are always out there....whether they come from you or I.....or an article on the net.....we all are just vessles....it .....to me.....is how the user decides to interpret that information and follow through or not.....I think all 3 of us have done a great job to this point.....but this grow hasnt come to the finish line just yet

man I wonder why @wasfromks dissapeared......he had a great grow with us
Very good point! Now we got to build big buds, and then pick it when its ready, but know i am patient and want it to go as long as it can!
How long can you go in coco

Yea I've tried the, let the leaves feed the plant thing and didn't have great results. the round leaves (i can't spell) turned yellow quick and plants weren't happy. Threw 150 ppm at th em and they blow up. I like rapid roots or what ever gh calls their root booster. I've used it a couple grows and started plants in just that. But light base nutes work just fine for me.

Glad to see shit going good for ya event. Plants look lovely. You should be amazed with the quality of buzz you get. I lie I was the first grow. Felt like a high times article or something
Bro I don't even know you or @Wisher619 but I don't waste much time when I get home from work, to log on, and see what my boys are doing. I won't lie, I thought I would be more excited than i am. When you and wish get me to a .75/watt then I will be more excited. But then again when i harvest it might be exciting. I am just worried about yield. compared to electric bill. i need about 4 oz a month to hit my needs/requirements.

Yes the mere fact that the punishment out weights the harm, that legalization would, just shows it isn't about health and safety.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Some autos need way more than half strength.

In my dwc I always have seedling in some kinda ppm. 100-150, they grow a lot faster imo. And no way I could go a few weeks without feeding.
You don't realize how powerful of a statement you just made. Anybody reading this thread today, or here forward, sticky this post in your mind!!
1. SOME AUTO CAN HANDLE MORE THAN HALF STRENGTH. ITS STRAIN DEPENDENT!
2. IF NOT IN SOIL, NO PPM= STARVATION! Starve your babies if you want to. Hell its just bae bae's kids....

Wisher619

Wisher619

You don't realize how powerful of a statement you just made. Anybody reading this thread today, or here forward, sticky this post in your mind!!
1. SOME AUTO CAN HANDLE MORE THAN HALF STRENGTH. ITS STRAIN DEPENDENT!
2. IF NOT IN SOIL, NO PPM= STARVATION! Starve your babies if you want to. Hell its just bae bae's kids....
absolutely!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got my 4 white widow/big bud autos, my 3 fast and vast autos, my 2 fem ultimate bulk, my 4 fem delicious candy, and my 4 fem world of Pakistan seeds. So i got some seeds now.Still want that purple urcle!!!! But I have a lot of wants right now and not much cash for said wants...
So I got these 3 autos to finish. Then I have my fem delicious candy to finish. Then I think that I will grow all 7 autos out together. So that way in feb I can start the 2 ultimate bulks by themselves, clone them, and move 2 of the clones out to the strip pit. At least that is the plan.
What is the best way to store seeds?

Wisher619

Wisher619

I got my 4 white widow/big bud autos, my 3 fast and vast autos, my 2 fem ultimate bulk, my 4 fem delicious candy, and my 4 fem world of Pakistan seeds. So i got some seeds now.Still want that purple urcle!!!! But I have a lot of wants right now and not much cash for said wants...
So I got these 3 autos to finish. Then I have my fem delicious candy to finish. Then I think that I will grow all 7 autos out together. So that way in feb I can start the 2 ultimate bulks by themselves, clone them, and move 2 of the clones out to the strip pit. At least that is the plan.
What is the best way to store seeds?
in a sealed container in the fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom