Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well short meeting! Anyway,,, I was under the impression that you crept up on your ppm. But from what I gather, its more like certain times, you move .2 ec to .5 ec to 1 ec. I mean knowing my strain, I say, well at day 41 I had calmag issues, and light green leaves,. Next time I can make sure to start raising the nutes 1 week sooner and be ready for that growth spurt. I also am a little better understanding of its growth cycle, and the stretch. I have to time that stretch.
I feel like i am on to something here. 1 week or 10 days after roots reached the fabric in the pot these things exploded! I feel like they made it out to the fabric, got air pruned, and then branched out,,, and boom!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And lastly. If im at 6/9/2 and that's 600 ppm, and I use up 200 ppm, and I decide that I want my ppm's higher, I can always use your percentages. So with the numbers stated above I know I need to add 33% to the res to get it back to 600. I believe if i raised it by 50% I would end up at 700. Because 50% has to be 300 ppm(or close) and added to the 400 ppm you already have would be 700ppm. Because 50% of 600 ppm is always gonna be 300 ppm...

Wisher619

Wisher619

yes.....you can do that.....but I would suggest not to......reason being.......it may mess with certain ratios of elements....which can potentially lock out others......I would suggest to just add back to original and at res change.....up the dose....
when you are doing add backs....you just want to bring it back to 100 of whatever you put in
when you start upping it....there is potential for disaster
JMO

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

been out here gettin it in.
IMG 0900

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

there is a video made years ago that has everything .....it shows you how to do everything that you are planning....well besides the buckets
the buckets I could probably build for about $150.00
super simple
I will post the video to you
I absolutely love this video
So I went back and watched it a 3rd time... This is a really good video! I enjoy it every time I watch it. I see he uses drip over flood in clone/veg room, but flood in flower. I wonder if they figure that drip is better at establishing root structure.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I was just watching one of Vader's videos
his seed starting video
he uses Flood and Drain
he starts his seeds.....literally.....in coco....@ 1.2 ec

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I was just watching one of Vader's videos
his seed starting video
he uses Flood and Drain
he starts his seeds.....literally.....in coco....@ 1.2 ec
shoot me a link for that video... Ha I fell asleep earlier watching videos

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just a couple good morning pics from the always sexy event girls.... The only girls I like big butts on :)
So the runt is 17 inches, and the Kareem Abdul Jabar is 28 inches today. One thing is for sure, it's important to pick one style of lst and keep it uniform between all plants. @Midwestjay I remember back when I was saying that I didn't think they would ever grow and you said they might surprise you. @Wisher619 your right. We are not to the finish line yet. But I'm feeling like the Chicago Cubs going into the post season.... :)

Remember I said I never made it to harvest from my earlier adventures ( decades ago )... well I think 2016 is the year that me and the Cubs get the curse lifted....

20160821 183318
20160821 183304
20160821 183251
20160821 183237
20160821 183219
Wisher619

Wisher619

Just a couple good morning pics from the always sexy event girls.... The only girls I like big butts on :)
So the runt is 17 inches, and the Kareem Abdul Jabar is 28 inches today. One thing is for sure, it's important to pick one style of lst and keep it uniform between all plants. @Midwestjay I remember back when I was saying that I didn't think they would ever grow and you said they might surprise you. @Wisher619 your right. We are not to the finish line yet. But I'm feeling like the Chicago Cubs going into the post season.... :)

Remember I said I never made it to harvest from my earlier adventures ( decades ago )... well I think 2016 is the year that me and the Cubs get the curse lifted....
your girls are blowin the fuck up!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So you know I like the flood and drain. I have been researching all the different hydro units. And you know every month I like something new. Well I really like the f+d buckets. But I like this new spin on it. I think I could get a few supplies, and build this...

Wisher619

Wisher619

Vader literally is the illist grower on the tube.....and frankly...... producer of some of the best beans out there

Wisher619

Wisher619

So you know I like the flood and drain. I have been researching all the different hydro units. And you know every month I like something new. Well I really like the f+d buckets. But I like this new spin on it. I think I could get a few supplies, and build this...

the only problem I have with tha system is that if one plants has something wrong with it.....the entire system is comprimised
or if 1 spot clogs then the system is comprimised

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the only problem I have with tha system is that if one plants has something wrong with it.....the entire system is comprimised
I have seen the negative reviews about that too.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What I want in a system. I like the idea of flood and drain. But I also Like the dwc. I like being able to see my roots. Don't get me wrong, coco has been good to me, but I can't argue the power the drip/dwc power grower is having on the runt. Now everything rest with final yield between the 3. At one time I thought there was a clear cut winner... Now I don't know what to think.
Anyway I want a res, I don't want to hand water EVER EVER EVER! I want a flood table in veg, and some other unit in flower. I need all the vertical space I can get. I will soon be moving to the basement and have only 70 inches MAX to work with. I like the idea of having a 20 gallon res backing up a 10 gallon res, feeding 7 buckets in a honeycomb shape with air stones in it...

Don't get me off track on my thinking, but I have entertained the idea of getting a 4 x 4 flood table, and filling it with coco and planting right into it. The thought of what i might grow in that is tempting! Only because i can plant right into it with the autos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom