• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Coming along nicely..

How much of a difference would it make to go just cns17 + silica vs cns17 + silica & tea feedings
I would say it's important. Obviously not life or death but I can tell you my roots are much healthier with it. And they weren't bad before. Also I haven't seen 1 gnat since I started. But I keep them out pretty well anyway but nothing.
20$ +LIFE and pure blend tea around 20$ too. Hand mix and feed right away. No need to brew. Also it gives you a chance once a week to visually inspect every plant.
I have 5o battle them a few times a year but they aint to bad..
I use ogbiowar foliar and the yellow sticky traps.. Thos are actually from my last grow.. They work awesome!
Damn them gnats! Hahah. That room isn't sealed? Only the flower room huh?

Haven't had to use a pesticide yet. But... only grown once so.. lol

Never even had any bugs in the sticky trap until this grow. Fukking fruit flies.
Find where they're coming from and eliminate it. I've never used a pesticide either. Not even neem.
Only on my outdoor
Proper pest prevention
Before each run I spray the exterior of my Grow room (it's seperate from my house) and make sure to get rid of any conducive conditions.
I've had a few gnats in the past but never more than that
I hate seeing even 1

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I would say it's important. Obviously not life or death but I can tell you my roots are much healthier with it. And they weren't bad before. Also I haven't seen 1 gnat since I started. But I keep them out pretty well anyway but nothing.
20$ +LIFE and pure blend tea around 20$ too. Hand mix and feed right away. No need to brew. Also it gives you a chance once a week to visually inspect every plant.

Damn them gnats! Hahah. That room isn't sealed? Only the flower room huh?

Find where they're coming from and eliminate it. I've never used a pesticide either. Not even neem.
Only on my outdoor
Proper pest prevention
Before each run I spray the exterior of my Grow room (it's seperate from my house) and make sure to get rid of any conducive conditions.
I've had a few gnats in the past but never more than that
I hate seeing even 1
I did pest control for terminix for a while prior to becoming a glazier so there's no excuse for me. Lol

Dewd

Dewd

The little curls on the new growth has me worried.
I don't know if this could be from russet mites or from something with my nutrients. I noticed it back when I had russet mites in the beginning but at the same time I was also trying a new nutrient formula which I'm still using. Do you have any thoughts on this @Wisher619

IMG 20171016 202345
IMG 20171016 202122677
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I don't know if this could be from russet mites or from something with my nutrients. I noticed it back when I had russet mites in the beginning but at the same time I was also trying a new nutrient formula which I'm still using. Do you have any thoughts on this @Wisher619
Mannnn brotha. I'm hoping the bet for ya. Imive never seen someone fight those damn mutant pieces of shit like you have.
The bottom pic with that leaf curled all the way together like a soft taco has me worried. I've never personally seen nutrients do that but I'm just honking out loud. I've never had them
I just hope it's something else.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

low rh? Slightly to high Ec?

Dewd

Dewd

Mannnn brotha. I'm hoping the bet for ya. Imive never seen someone fight those damn mutant pieces of shit like you have.
The bottom pic with that leaf curled all the way together like a soft taco has me worried. I've never personally seen nutrients do that but I'm just honking out loud. I've never had them
I just hope it's something else.
I appreciate it bro.
I'm hoping for the bast also!

Wisher619

Wisher619

what are you using now
for nutes?
Looks like hormone imbalance /ph issues

Wisher619

Wisher619

I get thrips once in a while
thank god all it takes is one or teo staps of the old Capt Jacks Dead Bug and they are good to go
and I always spray with Jacks when I am putting into flower and golden

I have even found Thrips in flower close to the end

but never really seems to effect anything but a little stippling on the leaves

there are all kinds of nasty outside though
reason why I dont really grow outdoors

Thrips
Aphids
Spider Mites
ants that farm aphids
Gray Mold
Crazy PM

moth/caterpillar

effin disaster outdoors

Dewd

Dewd

Tha
what are you using now
for nutes?
Looks like hormone imbalance /ph issues
That's what I wanted to hear. Ph imbalance. :)

Im using mills a and b
Plus sometimes I use regen a root and wilt guard front cx horticulture.
It's in the res now. I use it at half the recommended rate.
Ph between 5.8 and 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom