Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Big Daddy Woo Woo...

S l500

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I just checked.
700 ppm going in and 800 ppm coming out.
So I'm still flushing :)
Good job Padawan!
What really helped me was I was able to check each plants run off and see with my own eyes the plants that were hurting have a direct reflection on high run off ppm..
I mean we talk about it and we know it, but it just feels good for things to work like they are supposed too..
Because if it does then we just have to follow certain guidelines..
Not so much a grower as a machine operator..
At least with hydroponics and coco in hydro applications,
its about parameters, and meeting certain requirements..

Toph420

Toph420

U know brother... After I run this Uc, Your gonna rethink how you run yours... I have been lurking in the back ground waiting to see how your tent looked in flower...
So what do you think about your run so far?

That’s why I’m just gunna put it on the back burner until you got yours all dialed and can’t break that shit down for me step by step hahahaha... I pretty much got the cost of my flood table setup (including veg) down to 350$ including nutrients and everything.. so I’m not too worried.. will be nice being able to easily hunt through all my phenos as well..

Well me to but its gonna cost prob 750 to set up.
And I will have to have everything cleaned up and finished besides maybe my moms, hid in my bedroom..
Which puts a damper on my $$$ for a short bit..

Yea I would probably have to spend a good amount to setup my garage as well.. I would want to do away with the tents..

Wisher619

Wisher619

That’s why I’m just gunna put it on the back burner until you got yours all dialed and can’t break that shit down for me step by step hahahaha... I pretty much got the cost of my flood table setup (including veg) down to 350$ including nutrients and everything.. so I’m not too worried.. will be nice being able to easily hunt through all my phenos as well..

Yea I would probably have to spend a good amount to setup my garage as well.. I would want to do away with the tents..
2x4's and subflooring for the win

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya really you just want to build out..
Instead of using tents..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well the first thing I would have you do is ditch the cages.
They are made for high ceilings and De gavitas with serious penetration in a grow room where there is multiple lights and lights over shadow each other..
Not for your situation..

Instead with yours we need to keep small (height)
and fillet that canopy under the lights.
You need to utilize fan technique, super cropping, and weaving your canopy..
Even with your flood table, that is still what your goal is..
UNLESS YOUR SOG
And thats quite a high plant count in a 4x8..
BUT VERY VERY PRODUCTIVE!!!!
Its the training that we need to implement in early veg...

So what is your plan for the flood tables?

MW7945

MW7945

Idk where I'd even grow stuff like that. I could use the 3x3 tent and the viparspectras for that but... Meh. I would love fresh herbs for cooking but that's more work and more electricity.

my buddy wants to start growing so maybe I'll throw in my 3x3 tent, the visors and the nutes into a bundle.

I was way underfeeding my last grow if 6/9 is the magic number..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Idk where I'd even grow stuff like that. I could use the 3x3 tent and the viparspectras for that but... Meh. I would love fresh herbs for cooking but that's more work and more electricity.

my buddy wants to start growing so maybe I'll throw in my 3x3 tent, the visors and the nutes into a bundle.

I was way underfeeding my last grow if 6/9 is the magic number..
Well its 6/9 because we removed the grow. I think it came out to either 800 or 1000 ppm.. I cant really remember..

MW7945

MW7945

Only been using like 2ml of each thus far. I want my damn tray to get here so I can get everything setup and get the plants into the 3 gallon smartpots. Shipped today so Thursday it is. I plan to be in flower by the time I go to Lambeau. so two and a half weeks.

I'm gonna fight my urges and just stay with the GH stuff. I'll be running better seeds next grow so I'll save getting all the botanicare stuff for that. Will just order the pure blend tea and get some Epsom salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom