Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

Lol I will.. We have a more better understanding of each other now.
And I dont know everything or even close..
Im just real confident in myself and my abilities,

What makes us powerful is that as a unit we can all try different things,
and collectively learn from it..
Something that would take years to do on our own.
But im trying to steer you now..
Not everybody likes being steered tho lol

As with the perpetual thought.
Its possible..
Lights will be a different heights but that shouldnt be that bad.
But it will have to be SOG to really pound $$$ out of it..
And your gonna need a bigger cloner for that..

If you get a pound out of that 600 thats great!
But if you only get a pound out of the 4x8 tent then thats not.
Now can you pound out 2 pounds in the 4x8 with 2 -600?
Can you pound out 3 in that setup?
Its harder than it looks..

I also apologize as I know some ppl just grow to smoke and I prob seem way overly anal about yield..
But its very important to me for obvious reasons,
including its a contest to get as much as possible..
That is why i get bothered by any mistake I make..
Every mistake is costly to the yield..

Steer me to success brother! lol.. Im all for it, not trying to reinvent the wheel over here..

I guess it would really have to be SOG to do that as you would really need to weave in veg before hand.. Maybe it would be worth it to get 4x4 OD tables.. bigger cloner would be no prob..

i got 1.5 out of my Chemdog #4 which was 2x 600's.. so kind of close.. I have more faith in this jawa in reaching a full p for my single 600 though.. The only reason I'm only getting 1 out of my 4x8 tent this time is because of my herm issue, otherwise id be running 2x 600's and getting 1.5-2..

I almost don't care much about yield as this is my personal but quality is priority #1.. Thats also kind of why I'm leaning towards coco, I've read several times that it goes media growing>DWC>aeroponics as far as quality..

Thanks for the Tea recipe seems strait forward. Is that the same "Life" Brand that makes Cloning gel?
@Toph420 I like the Cages If I had more room that would be My preference.

I like them a lot actually... Makes supporting your plant way easy.. But if it makes more sense to scrog or sog in the space i have then thats what ill have to do..

Honestly I'm kind of leaning towards sog because it seems like it just takes less skill/time in the end and i will be able to do the perpetual harvest that i want.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yep, got a 3x3 tent for that at the moment. Going to do some DIY flood tables in there made out of home depot storage totes.. plus my turbo cloner.. Maybe one of these days you will have to stop by my garden and school me on some plant techniques.. lol.
Hell ya brotha. Definitely need to soon. A couple more weeks we'll have a good idea which of those Fire OG cuts will be good keepers ;)

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Steer me to success brother! lol.. Im all for it, not trying to reinvent the wheel over here..

I guess it would really have to be SOG to do that as you would really need to weave in veg before hand.. Maybe it would be worth it to get 4x4 OD tables.. bigger cloner would be no prob..

i got 1.5 out of my Chemdog #4 which was 2x 600's.. so kind of close.. I have more faith in this jawa in reaching a full p for my single 600 though.. The only reason I'm only getting 1 out of my 4x8 tent this time is because of my herm issue, otherwise id be running 2x 600's and getting 1.5-2..

I almost don't care much about yield as this is my personal but quality is priority #1.. Thats also kind of why I'm leaning towards coco, I've read several times that it goes media growing>DWC>aeroponics as far as quality..

I like them a lot actually... Makes supporting your plant way easy.. But if it makes more sense to scrog or sog in the space i have then thats what ill have to do..

Honestly I'm kind of leaning towards sog because it seems like it just takes less skill/time in the end and i will be able to do the perpetual harvest that i want.
I'm working on a staggered perpetual the same way. My flower room is 10x12 tho but basically the same.
I think once you have keepers SOG is the best way for around his set up cuz you time the clones say 2 weeks to establish roots and 2-3 weeks veg then boom in the flower room
You will k ow your flower time since they're same cuts and you time your veg to be exactly half of flower time.
That way it stays on track
Example:
10 week flower.
5 week veg

Every 5 weeks you harvest then the other half is 5 weeks into flower and the clones go into veg for 5 weeks

5 weeks later you harvest and the new ones are 5 weeks into flower and the clones go in veg for 5 weeks (2 to root)
And in and on and on. Thag way it doesn't change a little each time

Toph420

Toph420

I'm working on a staggered perpetual the same way. My flower room is 10x12 tho but basically the same.
I think once you have keepers SOG is the best way for around his set up cuz you time the clones say 2 weeks to establish roots and 2-3 weeks veg then boom in the flower room
You will k ow your flower time since they're same cuts and you time your veg to be exactly half of flower time.
That way it stays on track
Example:
10 week flower.
5 week veg

Every 5 weeks you harvest then the other half is 5 weeks into flower and the clones go into veg for 5 weeks

5 weeks later you harvest and the new ones are 5 weeks into flower and the clones go in veg for 5 weeks (2 to root)
And in and on and on. Thag way it doesn't change a little each time

That is one thing the grow boss taught me haha.. He may be giving out a bunch of mis info on somethings but i definitely grasped the perpetual harvest concept from him..

I wonder for a SOG setup should i be fine with two 3x3 tables in my 4x8 tent or should i go for the 4x4 OD tables for that snug fit?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont know really about quality of product/media comparison but i do know genetics and pheno expression to be the biggest contributors of expressions.
I have 2 urkles right next to each other. 1 is the best out of 11 and the other one the worsts out of 11..
DTW...
In my eyes, its either sticky icky or it ain't...
Then maybe all those other factors play into it to some degree..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That is one thing the grow boss taught me haha.. He may be giving out a bunch of mis info on somethings but i definitely grasped the perpetual harvest concept from him..

I wonder for a SOG setup should i be fine with two 3x3 tables in my 4x8 tent or should i go for the 4x4 OD tables for that snug fit?
them 3x3 are fine. Give you some room to get at reservoirs.
I would get the 7 inch sides instead of the low rise tho imo.. I did at least..

Toph420

Toph420

I dont know really about quality of product/media comparison but i do know genetics and pheno expression to be the biggest contributors of expressions.
I have 2 urkles right next to each other. 1 is the best out of 11 and the other one the worsts out of 11..
DTW...
In my eyes, its either sticky icky or it ain't...
Then maybe all those other factors play into it to some degree..

No doubt about that, there is a reason why people do pheno hunting haha.
Best believe I'm going to be comparing my rdwc jawa to my coco jawa haha..

them 3x3 are fine. Give you some room to get at reservoirs.
I would get the 7 inch sides instead of the low rise tho imo.. I did at least..

ok cool.. I figure there will probably be stuff hanging over the sides a bit anyways.. getting 3x3 ID botanicare trays, they have 6.5" sides.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well time to trim up that stuff i let go 2 weeks longer..
What do you think it will be like after getting 2 weeks of 24 hrs light then chopped :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Holy shit boys. My plant that has been droopy as hell for the longest time is standing at attention today. It's a miracle.

Looks like the cat got in there and chomped at one of the leafs when I wasn't paying attention too. Little shit.
It got cat nipped... :)

MW7945

MW7945

I lied, the light is 30" above the top of the plants right now. But only consuming 330w. Light goes to 470w. But it's 3500K so I figured they'd stretch a little better... PAR is reading 550-600 across the board at the "canopy" if I can call it that yet.

I'm out of rope ratchet space at this point. Good thing the 4x4 tent is 8" taller I guess.

It got cat nipped... :)

Last grow I'd open the tent and the cat and dog would both come running. They're obsessed with the leaves. Will eat them like it's lettuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom