• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I hear you on that......
soon you will be on your way to constant relief
You got that right!! Can't wait till my first harvest. Bought me some trimming shears today. And 2x4's and 4×8 reflective foam board to start my build out...

Wisher619

Wisher619

if they are....keep them and cross to a girl
then you will have seeds for a long ass time
and once thr pollen has been spluged....in the enviroment it is only viable for like 4 days....so once the room is done....you bleach it down....and it will be good to grow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO DENVER.... Lmao... 36 hrs without weed and I am enjoying the first hitter now......... AwE HeLl Ya lol... Shit I thought I was gonna lose my shit today. I had to keep telling myself, don't get mad at the guys cause you feel like shit.. And I didn't, but it was a war inside myself. That sounds bad I know,,, but being a smoker for over 30 years can have that effect.... @Midwestjay I am fucking proud of you boy! I don't know what you are doing, but doing anything is better than doing nothing. I am a boss and I honestly feel like telling my company to suck a dick at least twice a month lol... But I don't.... I could prob gop get disability since I have had 2 back injuries, but it don't pay much, and I might as well work for as long as I can. Then get disability and move to Denver.. Put me a little shack about half way up Pikes Peak!
Catch you up???? Well my plants are still alive :) I started with the 80/90 gear lube FNB nutrients yesterday :)
Your plants are looking good,,,, but I know why now! Its the buckets!!!!!! Roots in water ===== fast growth once they reach it! Glad to see you back,,, me and wish,, we worry about you! :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

if they are....keep them and cross to a girl
then you will have seeds for a long ass time
and once thr pollen has been spluged....in the enviroment it is only viable for like 4 days....so once the room is done....you bleach it down....and it will be good to grow
And if they are male, I will mail you a female clone, and you can return my clone sender...... :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just a daily pic of the garden. .. can you say 32" 20" and 20". Yes the runt has caught up and became my favorite plant. Wow, I am so impressed with this girl! I hit her as with 12 inches and she didn't even moan. Mater fact it stood her as up 3 inches since yesterday when I gave her that 780 ppm. No burnt tips, no funny looking shit, just bad bitches saluting to the light. She said, They don't call hank jr, Jr no more :)

20160825 213236
20160825 213137
Wisher619

Wisher619

Just a daily pic of the garden. .. can you say 32" 20" and 20". Yes the runt has caught up and became my favorite plant. Wow, I am so impressed with this girl! I hit her as with 12 inches and she didn't even moan. Mater fact it stood her as up 3 inches since yesterday when I gave her that 780 ppm. No burnt tips, no funny looking shit, just bad bitches saluting to the light. She said, They don't call hank jr, Jr no more :)
those are seriously fuckin impressive!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

those are seriously fuckin impressive!!!
I am pretty stoked! You helped me to understand, and you gave me guidence, and you gave me confidence to make changes... I owe my first grow to you! Thank you... but like you said we still got a little ways to go... 3 more weeks maybe 4 for the runt. I want to see how this photo looks after I transplant him in the bucket. I am gonna super crop and Scrog the shit out that photo...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

man she is lookin really nice now
uppin the nute helped huh?
to me.....no matter what the lights....a safe range is always between 500-1k ppm....IMO
Yes upping the nuts was exactly what they needed. Listen to this. The table is down a gallon but the ppm didn't change at ALL .... 690! BUT THE bucket was at 780 and it has used about 3/4 gal and the ppm has dropped to 701 ppm.... Interesting to watch these same girls in 2 different medians. I have to say I am more impressed with the bucket! But final yield and smoke test will decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom