Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just a few pics of the garden before the lights come on...
I was hoping to at least get an ounce a plant at least. I'm still hoping... I figure I got 3 weeks left
everything is looking great

where is the photo plant??
He is in the middle. He is about a foot below everything else. I can't wait to put him in the bucket when this auto is done.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 So I am hoping that I get an ounce a plant? What do you think my odds are?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

it is possible.....I get about 1.5 per plant....
you might even get 2 per plant
2 Oz per plant would make me extremely happy but 4 Oz total and I will be more than happy. Anything less than an Oz/pp will be a bummer..
On a different note, I really wanted to buy me a new tent for downstairs, but at 260, I'm having a hard time swallowing that. So I think I am just gonna 2x4 me out 2 areas, and cover with reflective insulation board. 40 bucks builds me 2 areas. I am just concerned that temp, humidity, and pest problems could become a concern with out the tent.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 here some pics of the photo... 3 more weeks then in the bucket, then 1 more week, and super crop, and throw the scrog net on...and then hopefully flip to flower.......

20160823 181138
20160823 181128
20160823 181120
20160823 181108
Wisher619

Wisher619

2 Oz per plant would make me extremely happy but 4 Oz total and I will be more than happy. Anything less than an Oz/pp will be a bummer..
On a different note, I really wanted to buy me a new tent for downstairs, but at 260, I'm having a hard time swallowing that. So I think I am just gonna 2x4 me out 2 areas, and cover with reflective insulation board. 40 bucks builds me 2 areas. I am just concerned that temp, humidity, and pest problems could become a concern with out the tent.
the tent is about as sealed as the buildout.....you could probably seal the buildout better then a tent
frame it up....remember 18" on center
get you some reflective foam insulation board around the walls.....then just get some oscillating fans make a hole for a hepa filter for each area....passive
then run a 8" fan with filter to exhaust the room
I would say....an entire buildout should run 1k.....thats with everything...wood/lights/fan&filter/hepa filter.....the works
Dont be to disappointed on the #'s because this is your first run
also....tou never know....shit might be super potent and you may not need as much

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 here some pics of the photo... 3 more weeks then in the bucket, then 1 more week, and super crop, and throw the scrog net on...and then hopefully flip to flower.......
pull the bad leaves off....the ones that are yellowing....then up the nutes to full strength....

do you know if it is a girl or not....or is it a fem seed

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

pull the bad leaves off....the ones that are yellowing....then up the nutes to full strength....

do you know if it is a girl or not....or is it a fem seed
Its a fem seed. It has been in the table. I have some yellowing on the autos in the table too. We ran 3/4 strength nutes in the table. I have the runt in the bucket at 630 ppm and it growing out of its mind right now. How can I raise the nutes in the table right now with out replacing the complete res?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Its a fem seed. It has been in the table. I have some yellowing on the autos in the table too. We ran 3/4 strength nutes in the table. I have the runt in the bucket at 630 ppm and it growing out of its mind right now. How can I raise the nutes in the table right now with out replacing the complete res?
well when you up the res add 25% more of each on top of whatever you are adding back

Wisher619

Wisher619

no.....I had thought that you had already upped it to full strength.....I would add back to 100% to the res.....and then add 25% more nutes to that

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no.....I had thought that you had already upped it to full strength.....I would add back to 100% to the res.....and then add 25% more nutes to that
@Wisher619 So we added 35% more and came out at 617 ppm. When I change out the res Sat I am going 700 ppm.. I mean these plants look like they can handle it, and the poor photo looks like hes from africa I have starved him so bad. How high a ppm can one go with a plant?

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 So if 6/9/2 is 600 ppm in a gal, then 115% of 6/9/2 would be 690 ppm. would I just take 6/9/2 at 15% and add 6/9/2 at 100% ?
like 6/9/2 times 115% would be 6.9/10.35/2.3 times 10 gal? Did I do that right. This is when I change out the res Sat so I can get to 700 ppm

Wisher619

Wisher619

well.....from what I know....6/9 is max for coco......that is what everyone runs and does fine with it.....
And you can either run epsom salt or calmg which is your 2......why dont you try upping your calmg and keeping the 6/9
which calmg do you use?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ok... I will try that. So since the runt is in the bucket in hydroton, instead of coco, it can handle more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom