Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

ph to 5.9 to 6.1 in soil? U know i got to ask why that low. U know im soil stupid...

They rent grow space?
I mean, u aint trying to grow in a rent a storage are you lol?
Noise is minimal.. I slept in the samw room as my table earlybin my career and it wasnt near as bad as the cheap inline fan..
Speaking how you plan to move air?

Ya im having a hard time seeing 0 ppm tap water. Hell my ro is 20 to 30 ppm..
No they dont rent grow spaces lol. its an "artist space" I'm on the EC so its not legal to grow where I'm at. and trust me my city has tap water that is 0 PPM

as far as moving the air I have 4 inch fans with filters attached and i have the fans inside the tents and the ducting going out the tent and then I have 2 small fan going full speed to move the air around in the tent and help the stems get big and strong

even if it says 0 ppm there is still other stuff in it i think, i know i can definitely smell a very slight chlorine smell when my tap water comes out of the faucet.. but its not there with the RO

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No they dont rent grow spaces lol. its an "artist space" I'm on the EC so its not legal to grow where I'm at. and trust me my city has tap water that is 0 PPM

as far as moving the air I have 4 inch fans with filters attached and i have the fans inside the tents and the ducting going out the tent and then I have 2 small fan going full speed to move the air around in the tent and help the stems get big and strong
An artist space....
Cool... Just might work..
Whats rent a month for something like that on the EC?

Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan
so I dont consider something like happy frog "Soil"
I consider it "Potting Media"
soil consists of Clay/Humus/sand/rock etc...
happy frog is
Peat, "Forrest Humus", perlite, worm castings, bat guano
so yea it is a charged media with the humus/guano/castings
but it is still a potting/nursery media
it has lime/gypsum in it specifically for ph value
cannabis has been shown to thrive best @ around 6ph
working with a media like that tou put in the ph feed that the feed works best at and allow the media to dry which swings the ph allowing the plant to uptake in a vast array of ph
last outdoor run was with promix mixed with ewc and coco and humus
I fed @5.8
and I actually fed the entire time
no water days
just feed

Toph420

Toph420

@EventHorizan
happy frog is
working with a media like that tou put in the ph feed that the feed works best at and allow the media to dry which swings the ph allowing the plant to uptake in a vast array of ph
I fed @5.8
no water days
just feed

So much info packed into one little post.. lol..

This is the only plant in my veg setup doing this, it was doing it before it got into the coco then it kind of went away but now it’s doing it again.. any insight on what could be wrong? This is one of my obiwan og’s..

F8E4A234 D178 408D 85E7 B965FC0CC0A8

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
happy frog is
I fed @5.8
no water days
just feed
Interesting..
Thanks for the lil lesson...
I learned someting new and i understand it..
That is a win win..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is the only plant in my veg setup doing this, it was doing it before it got into the coco then it kind of went away but now it’s doing it again.. any insight on what could be wrong? This is one of my obiwan og’s..

View attachment 755852
My guesses..
Are high temps. Lights to close. Rh really low.. Combination of them things..

But ive not really seen that in veg..

Dewd

Dewd

My guesses..
Are high temps. Lights to close. Rh really low.. Combination of them things..

But ive not really seen that in veg..

View attachment 755852
Let's hope event is right.

Toph420

Toph420

Def not high temps as its only like 72-75f max (maybe too cold?). Rh is right up around 65-70 too, humidifier in there.. not really any air circulation at all, no fans in there.. but def has decent co2 from the flower room right beside it..

Last edited:
Toph420

Toph420

That's best case scenario

I mean I’m pretty careful and it’s been like that for a while now (no other plants affected) so I’m not too worried.. when I had them in my DWC veg bucket/setup that’s when both my obiwan seedlings started doing that.. then I did away with the dwc in veg and cut everything down into clones.. everything rooted fine and I transplanted everything to the coco and it seemed to go away for a couple weeks and now it’s just starting to come back it seems.. but only for one of the obiwans..

Dewd

Dewd

I mean I’m pretty careful and it’s been like that for a while now (no other plants affected) so I’m not too worried.. when I had them in my DWC veg bucket/setup that’s when both my obiwan seedlings started doing that.. then I did away with the dwc in veg and cut everything down into clones.. everything rooted fine and I transplanted everything to the coco and it seemed to go away for a couple weeks and now it’s just starting to come back it seems.. but only for one of the obiwans..

Look lower on the plant and see if the new growth is also doing this

Wisher619

Wisher619

View attachment 755852
Raise up the lights and back off the nutes a little
looks like your plant is on the very edge....pushed right to the point before failure
so yeah back off a little light and Nutes

also since it is an OG....they are notorious for that stuff

Toph420

Toph420

Raise up the lights and back off the nutes a little
looks like your plant is on the very edge....pushed right to the point before failure
so yeah back off a little light and Nutes

also since it is an OG....they are notorious for that stuff

Hmm well I think I found my problemo.. 2.3ec jeez it must of gone up a lot since I made the res :mad:

I’m surprised more damage has not happened because of this.. probably going to drop the feed a bit..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom