• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Watts are watts
315 cmh = 315 watts
1000hps = 1000 watts

But a better more usable light spectrum comes in play as added uva-uvb when using cmh bulbs. Philips bulbs beat out all other bulbs as far as par in a study I posted the link. Ushio beats all in uva-ub. Once again, see link i posted.

I kill it with cmh. I now run 1260w of cmh vs 1800w hps in my flower room. My yields are the same if not better. The quality is 20% better, as far as trichs and colors. And I save on my power bill as well due to saving 540w of power usage, and my a.c. not needing to run as much.

I also swapped out 3x600mh for 3x 315cmh. I only run 1 or 2 hoods vs all 3. Growth is FAR quicker with cmh, better growth, and added uva-ub.
Brother i thought you gave an excellent presentation of the lights with out sounding like your pushing your ideas..
Good job.. Real feedback from a real grower... Not Amazon bs!
We are kinda amazed at the chill led around here..
What ive come to learn is all the big bulb lights grow good smoke and environmental aspects could negate the performance of any of the lights..
I think they are all good options!
If your confident the plants will be too..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Anyone with vaporizer experience ever used trimmings before..? I have like a half of jar of sugar leaf/final trimmings from my last grow and have no idea what to do with it.
put them in the freezer for 1 hour then in a jar of high grain alcohol.....shake the jar for about 30sec
pour through a filter into a pyrex dish
allow the alcohol to evap naturally....scrape what remains and allow to dry well....now you have hash

MW7945

MW7945

put them in the freezer for 1 hour then in a jar of high grain alcohol.....shake the jar for about 30sec
pour through a filter into a pyrex dish
allow the alcohol to evap naturally....scrape what remains and allow to dry well....now you have hash

I think about the highest percent alcohol I can get here is a bottle of 151.

Check out @GT21 iso thread.

You can smoke trim.

I don't really want to smoke anything anymore tbh. Let alone trim. Vapor is a lot easier on my lungs

Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm talking a desktop vape though, not like the hipster oil vape ordeals. Or e-cigs whatever they are.
yeah you can pretty much vape anything with the oil glads...even stems
but things like trim are much better suited for hash
you can also get a 90micron bag...a block of dry ice and a mirror
throw a piece of dry ice in the bag with trim and shake it over the mirror....dry ice hash
scrape it up and allow to dry completely....put in your bowl and vape

Toph420

Toph420

Tbh I don't want to vape hash. That'd put me in a coma. I saw what it did to event lol

Concentrates are not for everyone imo, If its not your thing you could always make edibles.. I think most people on here are decently heavy tokers like myself which is why we are all telling you to make concentrates (most bang for the buck) haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom