Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

What’s the heat like with that thing? Like let’s say I replace 2x 600watt hps with 3x 315’s would I notice a significant difference in less heat?

How high above canopy?
I'm not sure if it would help with heat. Im running about a foot above right now with an open wing reflector. Check out the thread club 315 cmh, guys are killing it.

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

Cool, I probably let her go maybe even a little longer than 4-5 days.. we’ll see.. It’s really hard checking the trichs with my shitty microscope, anyone have any tips/tricks to make it easier?

Veg picture.. lookin good, newest member of the fam.. Grapefruit Glue.. waiting on a second bean to pop out of the coco, not sure if it’s going to make it..
View attachment 758030

View attachment 758031
i have used dinolights since they came on the scene, usb microscope with light, you can adjust the lighting on it so you always get to see wat ur lookin for, i just have a long cord, take heaps of pics( video capability too) then check em on my laptop. u get i live picture too. but it gets hard to juggle. you find for 20bucks under dinolite...dinocapture....dinolight

Toph420

Toph420

no flash
just super bright in there

this is the frostiest she has produced
some of the nugs I cant get a good pic of are completely ridiculous
like so frosted that shit is actually white......

For some reason my phone screen last night was dimmed all the way down so your pictures looked way more shadowed than the do on my computer haha.. If you do a bud shot tonight you should try a pic with the flash on. :)

i have used dinolights since they came on the scene, usb microscope with light, you can adjust the lighting on it so you always get to see wat ur lookin for, i just have a long cord, take heaps of pics( video capability too) then check em on my laptop. u get i live picture too. but it gets hard to juggle. you find for 20bucks under dinolite...dinocapture....dinolight

Damn that looks sick but i probably cant afford that right now haha.. saved for the wishlist though..

edit: im only seeing them for like 150-200$..?

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

So a few weeks ago there was a German Shepherd in the shelter I reaaallllly wanted. Had a broken leg. The piece of shit owner claimed it back said it ran away (yeah, I'm sure a dog with a broke leg ran 10+ miles).

Now today I see a buddy found the same dog on the side of the road with a blown out shoulder and shot multiple times with .22 bird shot. Owner trying to say his neighbor did it now. My buddy watched him leave the scene in his truck.

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuck that makes me rage. I absolutely love GSD's and to see some meth head fuck keep doing this to that dog really trips my trigger. In my book if you shoot someone you're a piece of shit. If you shoot an innocent dog (your own dog at that) you're about as useless to society as a child molester.

Afterall, they say people that torture animals have the traits of a psychopath.

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

my first flower room is going to be coco dtw for now.
3gal multiple small feeds per day.
experience...... wat size drip lines should i be looking at, drippers gal/h....

Farmer P

Farmer P

it seem most of the sets have 2L/h drippers with 800L/h pumps....to do multiple short waterings do i need special drippers or does the pump force enough out of those 2L/h drippers :drunk2:

I've only done hand watering. I think the guys just run a 1/2 in line or pvc pipe to a manifold that splits it to 1/4 in lines and figure out how long it takes to get some runoff and set the timer to that. Run all the lines into cups or jugs and run for a minute or 2 to see how even they put out and adjust them first.

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

I've only done hand watering. I think the guys just run a 1/2 in line or pvc pipe to a manifold that splits it to 1/4 in lines and figure out how long it takes to get some runoff and set the timer to that. Run all the lines into cups or jugs and run for a minute or 2 to see how even they put out and adjust them first.
thanks m8.
thinki might just get a cheapo top spin thing to try it out. no point in big investment if i switch next cycle. just the whole 2l/h drippers with 800l/h pump sound wierd....12splitter

MW7945

MW7945

I have an American German Shepherd. She'll be 6 in March. I just don't get it. If you really hate a dog that much give it to someone.

What really gets me is that he used .22 bird shot. The most inhumane ammo you could possibly use on a dog. If I had to guess the poor thing died of lead poisoning. That ammo isn't meant to kill anything that big.

The sheriff assigned to the case runs a dog obedience school on the side, so he won't be taking it lightly.

One of the girls I know that works at the shelter posted that he agreed to give the dog up (not that he really had a choice) literally 2 minutes before the news that it died. I have my inns at the shelter so that dog wouldve been mine. Idc if it had a broken leg, blown out shoulder, and was shot multiple times. It deserved to have a home it could enjoy. Was a beautiful dog.

Was literally shaking in anger when I heard about it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

my first flower room is going to be coco dtw for now.
3gal multiple small feeds per day.
experience...... wat size drip lines should i be looking at, drippers gal/h....

thanks m8.
thinki might just get a cheapo top spin thing to try it out. no point in big investment if i switch next cycle. just the whole 2l/h drippers with 800l/h pump sound wierd....12splitter
You are kinda on the wrong stuff..
Hold on and i will help u.
Let me get sometyhing in my belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom