Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im just gunna get 3 manifolds n set 1 up for veg and other flower too. dont wanna get to much going at once to start with. ill get deeper waste trays so i can switch to flood n drain in the future if i want
so you are gonna set up 3 drip systems? You will need 3 water pumps.

https://www.amazon.com/Maxesla-Subm...72017&sr=1-16&keywords=water+pump+submersible
71T-WgOO9HL._SL1500_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Toph420

Toph420

@DemonTrich is running them, he would know

Im on the fence about it.. The thing is im running sealed hoods right now too so it would definitely kick up my heat im thinking.. oh well was worth a thought, someday ill get LEDs..

ok, but do i need air pumped into me res, for a 4-6plant 1gal dripsystem?
nutes are undefined, wanting recomendations for coco.

Ok bro here you go

-no air pump in res is needed
-since you live where there is 230v power i would go to your local hydro shop to buy small electronic things like the water pump/timer/etc.. Id say one 250gph pump minimum per drip manifold? (not 100% sure on that though)
-Most of us are running the same nutrients CNS17 & silica blast by botainicare
-Does your local hydro store have bags of coco or only brick? Bags would be easiest but bricks work too (the last pic out of the 4 you posted would be the coco id go for)
-2.5(foot?)x3(foot?) tent you should probably run 2-4 1gallon pots
-You will need an RO system if you dont already have one

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

the drip system is super simple and can be achieved using many different parts or techniques. You need a pump going to some kind of manifold that runs the lines to your pots.
Don’t over think it brotha. But when I get home from work I can show you exactly how mine works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom