• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pain Releaf

how damaged are they
like scrapes and scratches or like destroyed and dont work?

Bad enough that interestingly USPS put a label on each stating, " Damaged in transit, sorry!" and all 3 were re-taped up by them. I make it a habit of not accepting already-used electronics, thus no warranty, damaged that obviously. Pretty much all 4 corners at least are exposed on all 3 of them, plus it looks like they were thrown across a room a few times based on the package condition. Fairly certain anyway they also weren't packed with any sort of padding around them at all based on what you can see though the holes.

bicky studs

bicky studs

:badboy::badboy:
Bad enough that interestingly USPS put a label on each stating, " Damaged in transit, sorry!" and all 3 were re-taped up by them. I make it a habit of not accepting already-used electronics, thus no warranty, damaged that obviously. Pretty much all 4 corners at least are exposed, on all 3 of them, plus it looks like they were thrown across a room a fee times based on the packaging condition and clearly they weren't packed with any sort of padding around them from all indications and based on what you can see though the holes.
get on the phone, rip him a new1

Farmer P

Farmer P

im looking at a 50-75 gal ro unit.. 3step. seems slow but i got the time. ive got a 1000l tank sittin round could i fill it up n use it from there, or should the ro water not sit for ages?
.At the water store where I get mine they got big ass tanks that are full all the time. If it starts turning green drain it and clean it with bleach solution. If it's really pure I think it will last a long time. I think the water stores use ozone to make it last longer.

P

Pain Releaf

:badboy::badboy:
get on the phone, rip him a new1
Yeah, spoke with him and he seems nice enough but he was hacked they couldn't ship properly...I kinda wanted to almost point out his odds didn't start out great given how poorly he packed them. Even if (doubtful given how he packed them) they go honor the insurance of $50 each, it wont replace the good deal Events found for me on them. Ah well, it happens. The hoods are really nice though; day could have gone worse for sure! :)

bicky studs

bicky studs

so i reordered my nutes this morn, went to the 5l containers. get 2l free compared to buying in 1l bottles :p
so im about double my original budget know. gunna be a sad xmas:cry: na jokes but my sons already rubbing his hands seeing all the delivery vans this week :D:D

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yeah, spoke with him and he seems nice enough but he was hacked they couldn't ship properly...I kinda wanted to almost point out his odds didn't start out great given how poorly he packed them. Even if (doubtful given how he packed them) they go honor the insurance of $50 each, it wont replace the good deal Events found for me on them. Ah well, it happens. The hoods are really nice though; day could have gone worse for sure! :)
keep them and tell him to refund your money
as long as they work

bicky studs

bicky studs

aybe to make it last longer.At the water store where I get mine they got big ass tanks that are full all the time. If it starts turning green drain it and clean it with bleach solution. If it's really pure I think it will last a long time. I think the water stores use ozone to make it last longer.
ive a got a light filter on my pond that rocks. is that wat u mean by ozone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom