• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

ripped out of your gourd
and those movies are literally the funniest shit ever!!!!
makes you wonder what the writers were doing while formulating the script
I love watching movie with my kids when im lit. Puts me on their level lol.
I got a few scars myself brother...
Some Physical, some mental, some emotional...
You get well brother!

Why I would never!
Scars give us personality!
You just worry about getting better!

Sorry to hear about your pops! I lost mine to cancer too. Lung cancer.. It has no mercy..................
Here is to our pops, and every other fatality to all forms of Cancer....
(Moment of Silence)

We need to plan to look at the roots on both of them.. We gonna analyze, and compare..
Roots, leaves, and stems can tell us a lot about the state of things with in the plant.

If you remember mine had some scratches and bangs and couple fins bent.
I found that to be acceptable as they were functionally sound..
How ever we are gonna send an email ans see what we can negotiate with the seller.

For sure!! I agree 100!

If they work, then you got what we expected, if they dont we need to rectify this asap!
He didnt sent me a power cord either, but its the samr cord on desktops and many other things and are a dime a dozen any old computer store...or printer, copiers, stereo,tv........

Ya we gonna negotiate a settelment..
But I need confirmation that they all work because we only get 1 shot at this!

Patience... Your turn is coming :)
Today you admire,
tomorrow you will be the admired....

Well so Mon I guess we show them bakers math, which we could just rename
Wisher's Reservoir Maintenance Math

She looks good,,
so many think flush is to bring out more taste, and it does,
but the real reason is to see that bean to the end game of its life cycle, and watch them fall colors come out.. And she is pretty.. no wind damage, no light damage, no heat damage, no foxtailing..
Lot of things go into that there specific bud to look as nice as it does.

Ya Im with you!

Well i get it in a few hrs, just as soon as me and him come to a resolution.
Thank you brother... Im out where God lost his shoes..

looks pretty good... coming along nicely
Might interest you in a razor, for her legs are slightly hairy..
How ever some men are into that kinda thing Ive heard :)

Well im gonna email him tomm as soon as I got some time to myself..

If it helped every1 woult have lights under thier canopy. i have even read in some books reflective flooring has a negative effect.
If its bright enough it can cause the leaces to flip
I got a few scars myself brother...
Some Physical, some mental, some emotional...
You get well brother!

Why I would never!
Scars give us personality!
You just worry about getting better!

Sorry to hear about your pops! I lost mine to cancer too. Lung cancer.. It has no mercy..................
Here is to our pops, and every other fatality to all forms of Cancer....
(Moment of Silence)

We need to plan to look at the roots on both of them.. We gonna analyze, and compare..
Roots, leaves, and stems can tell us a lot about the state of things with in the plant.

If you remember mine had some scratches and bangs and couple fins bent.
I found that to be acceptable as they were functionally sound..
How ever we are gonna send an email ans see what we can negotiate with the seller.

For sure!! I agree 100!

If they work, then you got what we expected, if they dont we need to rectify this asap!
He didnt sent me a power cord either, but its the samr cord on desktops and many other things and are a dime a dozen any old computer store...or printer, copiers, stereo,tv........

Ya we gonna negotiate a settelment..
But I need confirmation that they all work because we only get 1 shot at this!

Patience... Your turn is coming :)
Today you admire,
tomorrow you will be the admired....

Well so Mon I guess we show them bakers math, which we could just rename
Wisher's Reservoir Maintenance Math

She looks good,,
so many think flush is to bring out more taste, and it does,
but the real reason is to see that bean to the end game of its life cycle, and watch them fall colors come out.. And she is pretty.. no wind damage, no light damage, no heat damage, no foxtailing..
Lot of things go into that there specific bud to look as nice as it does.

Ya Im with you!

Well i get it in a few hrs, just as soon as me and him come to a resolution.
Thank you brother... Im out where God lost his shoes..

looks pretty good... coming along nicely
Might interest you in a razor, for her legs are slightly hairy..
How ever some men are into that kinda thing Ive heard :)

Well im gonna email him tomm as soon as I got some time to myself..
Multi reply level: expert!

P

Pain Releaf

he refund your cash?
Nothing yet.... hasn't returned my last 2 messages either.

Events mentioned remotes.... guess he forgot to pack those too.

Ah well, ended up opening a PayPal dispute on it...sure it will be fine in the end, just kind of a bit of a disappointment, have these nice lights to run and have to wait a bit. Far worse problems out there than this hiccup :)

incogneato

incogneato

Ah well, ended up opening a PayPal dispute on it...sure it will be fine in the end, just kind of a bit of a disappointment, have these nice lights to run and have to wait a bit. Far worse problems out there than this hiccup :)
My first 2 runs i had to veg fo 6 months each because i startes before i had my shit together. Better to take your time and get set up properly. Theres gonna be hiccups all along the way but how you handle them helps you grow as a pbarmer. Youll get rockin in due time bro, cant wait to see those first bud shots

P

Pain Releaf

My first 2 runs i had to veg fo 6 months each because i startes before i had my shit together. Better to take your time and get set up properly. Theres gonna be hiccups all along the way but how you handle them helps you grow as a pbarmer. Youll get rockin in due time bro, cant wait to see those first bud shots

Thanks bud, you guys have been and will continue to be, a huge part of the success when it happens!

Gonna go out and test those ballasts, back later!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no he never, promised a remote. He says you can buy a remote separately, that can be utilized with them...

Im thinking that we might have a diff philosophy on what, used but working condition means, when it comes to grow stuff...
I look at it as an investment, into this run.. Now maximize your run..
With what you have there is no reason you shouldnt have 10k in your pocket in 3-4 months...
And 350 in ballast is small potatoes. And i put them solis tek used ballast up against any of them new horticulture, and other cheap ballast. Not to mention better bulb life and many other valuable options.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Had to up-pot last night. The water was draining too slow because of the root mass getting too tight in the container. I put a layer of hydroton in the bottom of the new pots to help with drainage. Supercropped and slapped them down and added the scrogg net. Day 4 from flip.

BG11 roots
Canopy
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Had to up-pot last night. The water was draining too slow because of the root mass getting too tight in the container. I put a layer of hydroton in the bottom of the new pots to help with drainage. Supercropped and slapped them down and added the scrogg net. Day 4 from flip.

A bit overdue lol

I dont up the pot, I up the watering.
Many reasons why...
I would feed that mass of roots constant drip to waste before I would up pot..
She has really nice root ball...
I would take full advantage of it..
If that was a mom, then you could just trim the root ball.
Its all in that Bonsai mother tutorial....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Farmer P

Farmer P

I dont up the pot, I up the watering.
Many reasons why...
I would feed that mass of roots constant drip to waste before I would up pot..
She has really nice root ball...
I would take full advantage of it..
If that was a mom, then you could just trim the root ball.
Its all in that Bonsai mother tutorial....
Yeah, I hated to have to move to such big pots, but I can't stand waiting that long for the water to drain lol. I was wondering about the timing for the supercrop and scrogg net addition, but I didn't want to bother you on your away trip. Just wingin it for now. Hope you're having a good time in Fl bro.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, I hated to have to move to such big pots, but I can't stand waiting that long for the water to drain lol. I was wondering about the timing for the supercrop and scrogg net addition, but I didn't want to bother you on your away trip. Just wingin it for now. Hope you're having a good time in Fl bro.
timing is fine on the supercropping..
If its draining to slow chances are its drying out between waterings.
That is a very thick root ball!

Farmer P

Farmer P

I think the 2 or so inch layer of hydroton in the bottom of the pot helps a lot. Last run my bubba was slow draining like that and when I harvested them I saw that I forgot the hydroton in that one pot. And all of these I forgot too in the first pot so now I should be ok. (hopefully)

Farmer P

Farmer P

timing is fine on the supercropping..
If its draining to slow chances are its drying out between waterings.
That is a very thick root ball!
Hell yeah, the pots were starting to bulge a little from the pressure of the roots. Was hard to get them out lol. I don't think I've had roots that thick before. Maybe from the multiple waterings or the great white I put in during transplant. I think I just have to remember the hydroton from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom