• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

worst job ever.....insulating walls with glass wool:mad:
just got my wall up n insulated:badboy: only used glass wool because i pulled it out of the ceiling and didnt wanna take it down through my house. id never buy that shit!!!
had a red bull so decided to make a canbong n reward my hard work.
boy these can pipes remind me of the good old school days :smoking:

P

Pain Releaf

so fill 5 gal of water
add 75ml Pure Blend Pro grow
add 25ml Pure Blend Tea
adjust ph to 5.9
soak both plants till runoff
add 8oz at a time to each plant
allow to slowly soak in
until each plant has at least 10% drain from the bottom
then allow the plant to dry to 50%
probably take 2-3days
then repeat the process

Still haven't slept though I napped for about an hour before waking up in spasm, need to get this stuff grown and get some relief,lol...Gonna try for another hour or two and give up if no luck.

But thats exactly what I needed, thanks! Even in my basic knowledgecan't screw those instructions up - I hope, hehe.

3 uber-basic questions:
1)So before starting I should still pull them as planned and post root pics to be safe, right?
2)I would wait to hear back if root rot *is* evident of course, but if so would we just let them dry out completely first, or apply a diluted hydrogen peroxide solution, do the feeding regimine you outlined immediately anyway or something else?
3)I'd like to cut the soil as you described if that's ok. Even if no other reason than to help a bit at preventing root rot going forward. I have 2 more bags of fine grain vermiculite, about like sand grains. Would that be ok to use in the 6 pots? Or should I grab the coarser Perlite?

One more try for zzz's... back a bit later a definitely thanks again tremendously guys! You are life savers!!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Still haven't slept though I napped for about an hour before waking up in spasm, need to get this stuff grown and get some relief,lol...Gonna try for another hour or two and give up if no luck.

But thats exactly what I needed, thanks! Even in my basic knowledgecan't screw those instructions up - I hope, hehe.

3 uber-basic questions:
1)So before starting I should still pull them as planned and post root pics to be safe, right?
2)I would wait to hear back if root rot *is* evident of course, but if so would we just let them dry out completely first, or apply a diluted hydrogen peroxide solution, do the feeding regimine you outlined immediately anyway or something else?
3)I'd like to cut the soil as you described if that's ok. Even if no other reason than to help a bit at preventing root rot going forward. I have 2 more bags of fine grain vermiculite, about like sand grains. Would that be ok to use in the 6 pots? Or should I grab the coarser Perlite?

One more try for zzz's... back a bit later a definitely thanks again tremendously guys! You are life savers!!!
dont cut the medium with anything
vermiculite holds water
if you cut with perlite you will be watering like twice a day

Sunshine #4 is good out of the bag

dont worry about root rot
just reset the medium and allow them to dry

then leave everything alone

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

3 uber-basic questions:

your making this harder than it is...
just make up the bucket like he said and give them a good feeding then follow the wet/dry cycles as we recommended.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Wisher619

Wisher619

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I do if there's enough of them
we had a long conversation on reviews on cheap leds..
i couldnt see this no different..
also, look for deals..
I find that all used bluelab meters are great, its the probe you got to be worried about because numskulls dont keep the tip hydrated...
So watch Ebay..
but either it works or you get partial refund!
50 for new probe..
which is like having a new meter..
I will NEVER part with my bluelab!
not only is more accurate but it stays more accurate for longer AND it tells you when to recalibrate because it takes calibration at 2 diff levels,( 4 and 7 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom