• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I gave my 4 flowering plants in 1/2 gallon pots a 10 gallon flush,
BY ACCIDENT..
So my timer came on at 2 am for there 1 min dtw feeding.
Well at 3 18 my pump woke me up sucking air and tiny bits of fluid..
I jumped up, unplugged the pump from the timer, opened the tent and all 4 dtw waste containers were full and just starting to overflow.
I dumped all the waste containers, and left the pump unplugged.
Whew!!!

So today went and got a new timer for it, and made a new res.. I added 15 ml per of bloom, and 5 ml per of sweet raw... came to 6.0 and I left it.
tomm we start week 5, 28 days in the book today...

By the way, i have a sulking feeling that even tho i been growing for almost 2 years, I may have seen less good genetics than newbs in Cali, Wash, Mich, and Colorado...
Why do I say that????
Because this cookie glue is 10x frostier than my Urkles Girl in the tent, and it was my bravado strain that Ive hyped to many growers..
But I admit, I think this is gonna far out perform anything I have ever got to run...
Pictures just dont do it justice, even tho i will go get some :)

Dont give me no shit either about my floor..
I just finished half and moved the fridge to the other side, and am about to finish the other side..
Im gonna have to make some cuts long ways on the wood slats, and i dont have a table saw, and will have to use skill saw.. Hope I dont lose a damn finger trying to cracker rig this shit...
Anyway, without further ado,,,,
Cookie Glue....
20171202 195718

20171202 195802
20171202 195820
20171202 195904
20171202 195959
Wisher619

Wisher619

So I gave my 4 flowering plants in 1/2 gallon pots a 10 gallon flush,
BY ACCIDENT..
So my timer came on at 2 am for there 1 min dtw feeding.
Well at 3 18 my pump woke me up sucking air and tiny bits of fluid..
I jumped up, unplugged the pump from the timer, opened the tent and all 4 dtw waste containers were full and just starting to overflow.
I dumped all the waste containers, and left the pump unplugged.
Whew!!!

So today went and got a new timer for it, and made a new res.. I added 15 ml per of bloom, and 5 ml per of sweet raw... came to 6.0 and I left it.
tomm we start week 5, 28 days in the book today...

By the way, i have a sulking feeling that even tho i been growing for almost 2 years, I may have seen less good genetics than newbs in Cali, Wash, Mich, and Colorado...
Why do I say that????
Because this cookie glue is 10x frostier than my Urkles Girl in the tent, and it was my bravado strain that Ive hyped to many growers..
But I admit, I think this is gonna far out perform anything I have ever got to run...
Pictures just dont do it justice, even tho i will go get some :)
man.....
some of the flowers I have here are ridiculous
the glue I ran last time

my buddy who smokes....like a coal train
told me....."bruh, I literally drive 3 hours north just to smoke your shit. Ain't no dispense in SoCal I've been to hang hang with your shit! Frostiest I have ever seen...they be chargin $20 a g for shit half as dank as this"

1 bowl and he is toast....now he knows why I do snappers throughout the day

and I have seen him take down bowl after bowl.....not my shit

course I am strictly personal so I can afford to grow the super sticky...small harvest unltra boutique!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

man.....
the glue I ran last time

told me....."bruh, I literally drive 3 hours north just to smoke your shit. Ain't no dispense in SoCal I've been to hang hang with your shit! Frostiest I have ever seen...they be chargin $20 a g for shit half as dank as this"

course I am strictly personal so I can afford to grow the super sticky...small harvest unltra boutique!!

yeah she looks really good
She smells really good too...
She smells of lemons, with I swear a hint of what I described as Vicks vapor rub, that you put on your chest when your sick and trying to sleep..
But I got a useless ass big snoot, so I update that shit later on...

Im pretty excited internally, hoping that it stays the course...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

man.....
the glue I ran last time

Ya Ive seen pics of way frostier buds than what I have had my hands on...
So wisher, how would I go about breeding purple into her, without loosing the genetics from the original clone? Like how could I breed my fem Urkles Girl female with my Cookie Glue female?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The plan was dtw. I'm going to have to figure out an actual drain for my tray. I just drilled a hole for now
Ya that was my problem too...
Thats why I use the tupperware bowls and bricks to keep them out the water.
Walmart has the little tupperware bowls in the tote section. For like a buck a piece..
About every 3 to 5 days you have to drain them.
A lil shopvac works excellent for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom