Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the reason why I use botanicare is the ingredients mesh with other botanicare ingredients
for instance
Calimagic uses calcium carbonate
you dont want that
Botanicare uses Calcium Nitrate which works with the rest of the feed
Ya I like to run the same stuff with the same stuff..
So are you saying that B calimag 2-0-0 and GH calimag 1-0-0
So then the equation would be that Botanicare Grow base has less N per gal of feed
the GH grow base per gal of feed.. What are the npk of botanicare and GH grow bases?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Jus checked the ladies and there rather dry on top like u was saying earlier. Ohh n im down to like 1/4 gal of mix soo it wiuldnt be a big deal to mix up a newbatch at 18ml w the silica blast to get it down to 5.8
that is what I recommend then... But I want you to ONLY ONLY bottom feed this...So do you got something to use in place of the bucket.
Dang here is the kicker.. 18 ml in your tap is gonna throw you over the thresh hold on Ec..
This is why Ro is important. We can know exactly down to the ppm and ratios that 18 ml gives it all its macro and micro elements.. At least this is the way I understand it...
Under 18 and we take a chance on one of our elements not getting up to its needed %, such as Ca, esp if we are stuck under 12 or 13 ml per gal..

P

Pain Releaf

Well in that case hopefully events can set me up w somthing frm amazon or somthing. Actually i may have seen some calmag at the local garden n hardware store the other da . Ill swing by n make sure this afternoon
If you are comfortable doing So, mine should arrive today; send me the address of a postal place or something near you and I will send 8 oz or so to hold you over till yours arrives...happy to help!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I did get the buckets. Caught me just n time for the calmag too!! Thanks. Lol but i really wouldnt mind getting it if i will need it. I hear calmag all the time.
oh you did get the buckets .. excellent..
And yes you can add a solo cup at a time till you see how much she will soak up in a setting.. I say that 1 gal will suck up from 1.5 to 2 cups for each plant. And you can play with it a lil but decide and then make it routine. Like you can feed it a solo cup 2 times a day. Instead of both Solo cups at wake up..
You may find yourself adding a couple solo cups twice a day before this epic run is over...

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

oh you did get the buckets .. excellent..
And yes you can add a solo cup at a time till you see how much she will soak up in a setting.. I say that 1 gal will suck up from 1.5 to 2 cups for each plant. And you can play with it a lil but decide and then make it routine. Like you can feed it a solo cup 2 times a day. Instead of both Solo cups at wake up..
You may find yourself adding a couple solo cups twice a day before this epic run is over...
Will do, but remember i did go get ro water the other night. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

There is Ca And mg in the cns17..
When we are at lower ppms then the percentage of each can dip below needed levels.. That is an assumption but I have a good feeling im right..
I could figure it out if I did the math..
Anyway, if we up the base then it automatically will up the Ca..
I how ever respectively disagree about the 1-0-0 and the 2-0-0
You would want to use 1-0-0 as You wouldn't want N toxicity from too much N.
I could see a 2-0-0 being used in my UC since i run 300 ppm. thats about 4 ml Cns17 per gal. So your 2% N might be handy esp if running c02 in low ppm dwc
I stand corrected as you would want to use your brand so it mixes right... But if you were just picking any Calimag, I WOULD GO WITH ONE THAT had the least amount of N in it..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ya I like to run the same stuff with the same stuff..
So are you saying that B calimag 2-0-0 and GH calimag 1-0-0
So then the equation would be that Botanicare Grow base has less N per gal of feed
the GH grow base per gal of feed.. What are the npk of botanicare and GH grow bases?
I personally dont look at the NPK value as much as the ingrediants they use

GH uses Calcium Carbonate...I dont want that in my coco...same shit that causes that hard scale around the faucet

Botanicare uses Calcium Nitrate which is easily absorbed by the plant
Mg is all the same Magnesium Sulfate

what makes the Botanicare darken "what looks like N Tox" is the iron

but I agree I would just up the feed

P

Pain Releaf

And actually amazon has a policy if you have prime and they dont get your package delivered in the window specified after you place your order they will give you a free month of prime onto your account each time it happens.
Really? DANG. They have missed the window 3 times in 2 weeks and 5 or 6 times at least in 2 months with me. Once sending it instead of across town to Texas and ince, to New York in fact. I will have to remember that thanks!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I personally dont look at the NPK value as much as the ingrediants they use

GH uses Calcium Carbonate...I dont want that in my coco...same shit that causes that hard scale around the faucet

Botanicare uses Calcium Nitrate which is easily absorbed by the plant
Mg is all the same Magnesium Sulfate

what makes the Botanicare darken "what looks like N Tox" is the iron

but I agree I would just up the feed
Gh was the one I suffered with...
But that is a great point..
I forgot all about the diff calcium.. Same with city water too eh?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Gh was the one I suffered with...
But that is a great point..
I forgot all about the diff calcium.. Same with city water too eh?
yup that is why you wanna use RO
city has carbonate which gunks up your coco and binds like a rock just like in the Tub
why I stay away

I just got handed gallons of this RX green solitions feed but I really want to go to something like Jacks and call it a day

P

Pain Releaf

I gotta say
when I order from Amazon
I usually get it in 2 days max
free shipping always

Sure - if they are Prime, guaranteed 1 or 2 days most of the time. However I looked at all of the ones under a gallon and none I found were Prime is all, the Prime ones starred at 1 gallon...again I did the first cat-checkout on like 18 different ones in 1 order so I could see. If one less than a gallon of me Prime - or even was not Prime but would guarantee 2 days or less, I sure missed it. But fairly certain. Glad the gallons were ago in stock though, sounds like he's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom