Wisher619

@Thejoeybrown
figured out why our plants look so similar
you are runnin Jawa Pie
I am runnin a Landrace Afghani

the Jawa is Key lime pie x Alien Rift
Alien Rift is rooted in Alien Technology
anything with Alien is rooted in Alien Tech
which was a strain that came from the same area in Afghanistan that my seeds came from
so my strain is probably extremely similar to Alien Technology which is a super rare strain

and your Pie looks really close to my Affie
telling we that you cut is super heavy Alien leaning
what is the smell like?

Last edited:
P

Pain Releaf

Nice... eBay order for that BlueLab Guardian arrived already. Once the Calibration solution arrives tomorrow should hopefully be back up and running - and no more silly 1, 2, 3, 4 drops of the green fluid in the test vial; check the color and do it all over again... and again.

I should have listened to you guys at the outset and found a way to buy the BlueLab first time around!

jipp

jipp

S

Haha thats why i kind of want a drone, so i can take cool pictures/videos from way high up.. The good ones are freakin expensive though.

you just fucking blew my mind reading that sentence. reason being, thats why i started to learn how to build them. now i think about it i have most of the stuff to finish one i was gonna build on pills.
its a 690 hex carbon frame, retractable landing gear, etc etc.. im amazed i was able to build quads on pills to be honest. i remember it being so damn hard to do but i pushed on. im sure all the help i got thought i was stupid.. and i am pretty dumb, but im not as stupid as i was this time last year. so maybe once i get more healthy ill dig into that hobby again.. i did get a lot of enjoyment out of it since it takes skill to fly one with out granny mode on :D
forgot all about that. have a great evening. im gonna call it a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom