Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ohh yeh, i forgot to mention. I seen a coupke gnats in the tent last night. Idk if they were looking heat or food. Anything to worry ab?
Yes and no.. A few doesnt hurt much. Its the larvae that feasts on your roots, mainly the fine hairs on the roots.
Pour bleach down all your drains, and use yellow sticky traps. You are already feeding tea and the beenies will hold off the larvae. Or at least mine do, but i also have ogbiowar foliar pack to that I will mix in about once a month.

brazel

brazel

@Farmer P
the trick i have found for best yield is more to do with the moisture/larf i think.
i get good returns. just need a proper cure for decent oil.

i take some bud cut it up in to chunks.. then i take the dry larf ( 40-50 percent is good moisture for my qwiso ) i put the bud into the freezer over night if you think about before hand. grab a second mason jar while you are at it and put it into a second empty jar in the freezer to get cold too. i also put a plate in the freezer, i use the plate to keep the jars cold ( not sure if this is needed but seems legit hah, probably over kill but whatever ).. but larf freezes so fast a hour or two is more than enough if you need oil stat.. but it really needs to be cured. hhah that is like so damn important :( take some 91 ISO from wally world or 99 if you can find it. and let it freeze; now i just keep my spare ISO in the freezer so its always cold if i need it. cleaning, or oil etc..

then i take the two jars out of the freeze. i take the empty jar and put 3 assembled in the USA coffee filters and make a cone using the mason jar lid. so you put the coffee filters into the jars mouth, make a cone, and then put the lid on.

i open the mason jar that has the frozen larf in it. I then take the frozen ISO and pour it into the mouth of the mason jar, and let the herb soak up the ISO i go slow pour here. i fill the jar up so ist about 1/16" or some shit above the herb. then i put the lid back on, and shake the piss out of it ( this process reminded me of making tekilla ya shakers as a kid, you know you take tekilla ya, ice, lemons, and a larg mason jar and shake the shit out of it. and as the ice melts you add more.. it taste really good , but its more work than making oil.. not made that stuff since iw as like 17 probably hah, sorry random thought )

i grab the frozen bud jar, open it up and take the ISO out of the freeze.
i pour the cold ISO onto the herb.. ( man this ADD sucks having a hard time to focus with out good meds. laughs )
anyhow, i originally would shake for 10-20 seconds.. but to be honest i do not really do that i go by touch now.. let me explain..when my hand gets a certain temp i stop.. silly i know but whatever. you can get 3 washes, first two smoke, third to eat i guess.
iv not really fucked with the other washes, not enough weed to worry about yet. heh.

then i pour the ISO into the top of the jar using the coffee filter to strain the meds.
then i take the content which will look almost like watered down antifreeze of all things to my eyes at least. and pour it into two pyrix dishes you can get from wally world sold in a kit.. of all things the wally world oil kit is how they should market that shit.

you use the pryix dishs as a waster bath. i use my finger to make sure the water b ath does not get to hot.. luke warm i guess.

and put a fan on it and wait. i have not tried to let oil evap on its own with out any heat so i have no clue what that would do to the property of the qwiso

i can say this plemon oil even tho it not good.. smells great. A, i do not liek the taste of the plemon,. B, a proper cure would go a long way to good oil.

man this was so hard to type out for me with out being medicated.
i guess ill try to gut another bat dab hah.

hope this helps some.. sorry for the lack of any chronological order.. i was all over the place in my mind typing this down.

life, enjoy the fall, then dust your self off and get back on the horse i guess.

i can remember the first time i got bucked off a horse my asshole friend told me to get on her.. she was a 3 year old green broke if you could call her that. laughs, anyhow.. it was about 3am, jan.. dirt frozen like concrete.. he told me to get on her. first time i was ever on a horse and she toss me into the air a good 8 feet hah. or maybe not that high but you get the idea imagine a 14 or 15 year old getting bucked off a horse in the middle of the night.. no saddle or anything, just me getting on her back and with in seconds i was air bound and let me tell you that dirt hurt hah.

well make sure you are medicated for the party. probably the only way i could deal with so many people :p
Nice! I used to make this many moons ago!

Curing is an art... almost a lost one!
Why the need for a proper cure to make descent oil?
I prefer fresh nugs right off the plant to get all them terps!!
But now you got me curious about using cured herb, I've never made any kind of extract with properly cured herb...I think

brazel

brazel

Did u ever figure out the problem?
some calmag while not necessarily needed is good to have around.. Ive used 1 ml per gal before just to make sure there is enuf esp for Ca hoes.

Me too
my bad some of my links here are rather old on my phone. We already covered this..

no we know this wasnt the greatest idea..

haha

fake news

Awe shit. Im down. We fly them mf till the wheel fall off..

Well that is a lil over board.. Just mix in a.. Stir.. Mix in b...stir... Move to next mix and stir

Thanks.. No its code for more peanut butter.

If there is a will there a way

we will see in a few days.. Watch for leaf curl...
Its about time for fan leaf tech on ole yeller...we talk tonight.. And your friend should be running them lights at night for heat...
Ha this post was like you standing at a podium with people firing off comments!
Mr. President
Even got a fake news in

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Yes and no.. A few doesnt hurt much. Its the larvae that feasts on your roots, mainly the fine hairs on the roots.
Pour bleach down all your drains, and use yellow sticky traps. You are already feeding tea and the beenies will hold off the larvae. Or at least mine do, but i also have ogbiowar foliar pack to that I will mix in about once a month.
Yellow sticky traps, as in like the ones that pull down and hang for flies n whatnot? Just wanna make sure i dont get somthing thats flamable or some shit n blow my tent up. Lmmfao

Toph420

Toph420

you just fucking blew my mind reading that sentence. reason being, thats why i started to learn how to build them. now i think about it i have most of the stuff to finish one i was gonna build on pills.
its a 690 hex carbon frame, retractable landing gear, etc etc.. im amazed i was able to build quads on pills to be honest. i remember it being so damn hard to do but i pushed on. im sure all the help i got thought i was stupid.. and i am pretty dumb, but im not as stupid as i was this time last year. so maybe once i get more healthy ill dig into that hobby again.. i did get a lot of enjoyment out of it since it takes skill to fly one with out granny mode on :D
forgot all about that. have a great evening. im gonna call it a night.

Cool, I think that would be a great hobby to have. I wouldn’t be able to fly without granny mode I’m sure lol.

Thats about where mine gets at nights lights off mid to upper 60s, but his is in the shed outside of the house un heated soo his prolly dips in the mid 50s lights oyt at night and gets up to maby low 70s lights on, he does have a little heater but its not automatic soo thry probably dont get out there at like 3 in the AM to cut the heater on to warm them up at night. I just imagine the temp varys quite a bit in there. Idk his ole lady messed him up. That hps setup was gonna keep his tent a lil wamer as well but thats out the window now. Lol idk. Im glad i can do whatever i wanna do. Haha

Dang yea that much fluctuation in temp will def make it look how it looks esp dipping below 50 or even hitting 50..

Did u ever figure out the problem?
some calmag while not necessarily needed is good to have around.. Ive used 1 ml per gal before just to make sure there is enuf esp for Ca hoes.

Me too
my bad some of my links here are rather old on my phone. We already covered this..

no we know this wasnt the greatest idea..

haha

fake news

Awe shit. Im down. We fly them mf till the wheel fall off..

Well that is a lil over board.. Just mix in a.. Stir.. Mix in b...stir... Move to next mix and stir

Thanks.. No its code for more peanut butter.

If there is a will there a way

we will see in a few days.. Watch for leaf curl...
Its about time for fan leaf tech on ole yeller...we talk tonight.. And your friend should be running them lights at night for heat...

Nope emailed them like 3 times.. I don’t think they have a number to call but that’s the next step if they do...

Farmer P

Farmer P

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
bicky studs

bicky studs

Nice! I used to make this many moons ago!

Curing is an art... almost a lost one!
Why the need for a proper cure to make descent oil?
I prefer fresh nugs right off the plant to get all them terps!!
But now you got me curious about using cured herb, I've never made any kind of extract with properly cured herb...I think
i use cured, but i never leave in the iso that long, i find the goods get absorbed really quickly. leaving longer makes it harsh to smoke... just how i was taught, and how do it. nnr. heating to evap is not required... although i had no time years ago so threw it in the microwave... evapd fast... bout the cleanest damn microwave i ever saw.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I just used these.. They are double sided. I cut them in half.
Then I peel just 1 side of the sticky and set it on pot with sticky side up..
When its full, i peel the other side and put that peeling on the used side
and put back on pot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DYHJYSE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
That looks like a better deal than mine. The cheapies I got were from china like a hundred stickies for a few bucks but they sucked.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Cool, I think that would be a great hobby to have. I wouldn’t be able to fly without granny mode I’m sure lol.

Dang yea that much fluctuation in temp will def make it look how it looks esp dipping below 50 or even hitting 50..

Nope emailed them like 3 times.. I don’t think they have a number to call but that’s the next step if they do...
Yeah, i let him know he need to work on that night time yemp. He said thatsbpretty unusual butit has happened a couple times

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

brazel

brazel

i use cured, but i never leave in the iso that long, i find the goods get absorbed really quickly. leaving longer makes it harsh to smoke... just how i was taught, and how do it. nnr. heating to evap is not required... although i had no time years ago so threw it in the microwave... evapd fast... bout the cleanest damn microwave i ever saw.
Word. I've never used a microwave before!
I soaked mine for a good amount of time it was so dark green it was black. If I did it again I'd go quick like you're saying.

The most I ever got turnt up was with milk.
We put a quarter pound of shwag in a pan and poured milk till it covered it, then simmered it, strained it. It came out to four shots after evaporation. There was three of us.....I took the extra shot and went on intense maybe eight hour trip... It felt like forever and every hour it got more intense until I was talking to God. Fuck good night

It was intense as sex on acid but completely different.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I guess you can say "I told you so" if the nirvana blue dream turns out to be awful lol

For $6 a seed it's a hard pass up.
to some it may be a hard pass up
to others
I would rather save my 6 and buy some vegetables to eat rather than a pack of cigarettes
but......I do know people that cant pass up those cigarettes

I was just saying that once you grow something Elite....you will be stuck on Elite.....wont want anything else

you will then be asking
"hey guys.....should I pick up that new drop by Ocean Grown or that new Bodhi cross that just dropped on the farm?"

MW7945

MW7945

to some it may be a hard pass up
to others
I would rather save my 6 and buy some vegetables to eat rather than a pack of cigarettes
but......I do know people that cant pass up those cigarettes

I was just saying that once you grow something Elite....you will be stuck on Elite.....wont want anything else

you will then be asking
"hey guys.....should I pick up that new drop by Ocean Grown or that new Bodhi cross that just dropped on the farm?"

Well, why spoil it now I got my whole life ahead of me to grow elite seeds.

Either way I spent $70 on 10 seeds so I aint even mad.

I don't need 99.99% THC to get me buzzin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom