Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ive done some crazy programs with a jacked up back but these days im gonna try to be smart. Like not putting over 300 lb on my shoulders and squatting, or the same with deadlifts. I love bench but i max out somewhere around 260-270 when im going heavy so not too crazy there. These old construction joints are liking that heavy load less and less though. Did you end up trying fst 7?
Fst7?

incogneato

incogneato

As far as a program goes as well, Layne Norton's P.H.A.T is still one of my favorites. If you want to get your ass kicked, Kris Gethin's programs are pretty good
I did his 12 week program, hes insane but i felt like it was a big accomplishment to get throught the whole thing. I liked how it had a daily video to watch that went through the workout. I was up around 210 when i was done. Gained 15 lbs of muscle. And a ton of endurance.

P

Pain Releaf

Yeah, says Blueberry x Haze #1

One of the clones I got originally (in the infamous "Sick 6") is Blue Dream CBD. Any experience with it?

Based on what I've read I am very much looking forward to partaking of it... Supposedly a 1:1 10% ea. THC and CBD.

I saved cuts in case we nuke these 6...assuming we don't need to nuke the cuts also anyway.

Before she and the others got sick it was growing nicely and took to training pretty readily. But atm it is in a pretty hard pause; unclear if it is just its being in recovery, or the fact I had upsized and it is putting much of its energy into roots or is something else. But if it takes back off it should be a joy to watch - and eventually consume!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

forget all that shit event. eat right move ur ass n grow mean dope.
anabolics make ur dick and ur brain small. if u need suplements ur eating wrong. Dont pay for poison.

Those some dreamy buds... uc room?
Not exactly true.. That was before clomid and such.. Even tho im about all the other stuff too.. Sounds like a good stack to take April, may, june...
That gives me 4 months to see if my body is even up to par for that kinda supplements. That shit isnt made for just playing around. Body has to be primed for that.. That would be just about the time i cycled off the creatine.
It wasnt the dick its the ballz i think it shrinks... If you dont follow up with clomid..
I do agree that a person should learn study and understand anything they introduce to their body..
Also flushing the systen as in the liver is very important afterwards too..
Like anything study study study.. Then decide..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

One of the clones I got originally (in the infamous "Sick 6") is Blue Dream CBD. Any experience with it?

Based on what I've read I am very much looking forward to partaking of it... Supposedly a 1:1 10% ea. THC and CBD.

I saved cuts in case we nuke these 6...assuming we don't need to nuke the cuts also anyway.

Before she and the others got sick it was growing nicely and took to training pretty readily. But atm it is in a pretty hard pause; unclear if it is just its being in recovery, or the fact I had upsized and it is putting much of its energy into roots or is something else. But if it takes back off it should be a joy to watch - and eventually consume!
Prob putting its effort into the roots..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom