• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Whats cool is ive already lost 10 pounds, and ive already changed my look.
So im pumped. I was doing a back workout, and just beat the muscles up.
And when I got up I had a great pump in my biceps, and I can see they want to grow..
I feel so much better than 4 weeks ago!
I was doing 1 min planks today,
For maybe the first time in 20 years, I can actually tighten my core with muscle control..
And I didnt even know what than physical therapist was talking about when she was feeling my lower abs, telling me to tighen my core before i did the stretches..
She kept saying , no you lost it, and i was like i cant tighten my abs no more..
But abs and your core is different in some ways..
I know what she means now..
I never worked on my core ever ever..
I think if i would of, i could of really increased my bench.
Its no wonder i have had the injuries ive had.
I was over strong with under developed core which allowed me to injure my back and spine.
I feel great except for some tingling in my middle back, which is really only under certain movements..
So im gonna keep my stretching up and devote most of my training to the core muscles, and rep out with the dumbells, so as to utilize my core in all my training.
Your getting highbon a workout!

incogneato

incogneato

Whats cool is ive already lost 10 pounds, and ive already changed my look.
So im pumped. I was doing a back workout, and just beat the muscles up.
And when I got up I had a great pump in my biceps, and I can see they want to grow..
I feel so much better than 4 weeks ago!
I was doing 1 min planks today,
For maybe the first time in 20 years, I can actually tighten my core with muscle control..
And I didnt even know what than physical therapist was talking about when she was feeling my lower abs, telling me to tighen my core before i did the stretches..
She kept saying , no you lost it, and i was like i cant tighten my abs no more..
But abs and your core is different in some ways..
I know what she means now..
I never worked on my core ever ever..
I think if i would of, i could of really increased my bench.
Its no wonder i have had the injuries ive had.
I was over strong with under developed core which allowed me to injure my back and spine.
I feel great except for some tingling in my middle back, which is really only under certain movements..
So im gonna keep my stretching up and devote most of my training to the core muscles, and rep out with the dumbells, so as to utilize my core in all my training.
Well i am getting a lil mushy but im still leaner than anyone else i know in my age range. Its only been 2 mo off tho. But i stopped my diet, supplimens and workouts. My back is still jacked but it feels decent enough to get back in. My new focus wont be on size, i want to be healthy, mobile, and as pain free as possible

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

mmm.. not too familiar with those. my main concern with orals is they're usually methylated to bypass the liver. Which is pretty rough on the liver. Without a real pct like tamoxifen or clomiphene you can really fuck up your hormones. Not that those are too hard to get ahold of either.

Ive always seen the same, try to avoid orals or use them to supplement the pinned stuff. And i know my liver isnt having me stuff anymore pills in there no matter what they are
Well see this is what want to pick your brain about! Im not so worried with the liver, as I am with throwing my hormones out of wack, having serious side effects, like the calf cramps i had with the last ones I took..
I have took test for 14 days and it and me slinging the weights all over and gave me awesome pumps, but it caused me to wake up with calf tightness that was so bad I cpould walk normal when I woke up..
I threw that shit in the garbage.. Scared the hell out of me!
But ive read a little since then and as you said I could of took lycenitine or wtf u called it..

incogneato

incogneato

Well see this is what want to pick your brain about! Im not so worried with the liver, as I am with throwing my hormones out of wack, having serious side effects, like the calf cramps i had with the last ones I took..
I have took test for 14 days and it and me slinging the weights all over and gave me awesome pumps, but it caused me to wake up with calf tightness that was so bad I cpould walk normal when I woke up..
But ive read a little since then and as you said I could of took lycenitine or wtf u called it..
Shit i wake up with leg and calf tightness now so if thats it sign me up. I drink over a gallon of water a day and eat the occasional nanner. Im taking death charlie horses.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Your getting highbon a workout!
For sure! What I really am getting high off of, is I always saw me as the grandpa that would be shooting hoop, and playing baseball with the grandkids.. I was always just lean and very mobile.. Fucking drugs is what stole my shit, or I traded it for a few good nights.. Well I decided I want it back.. Fuck addictions! At least ones I cant grow :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shit i wake up with leg and calf tightness now so if thats it sign me up. I drink over a gallon of water a day and eat the occasional nanner. Im taking death charlie horses.
I get them still every once in awhile still but nothing like that night. They swelled so much, they looked like they were gonna pop.. Hurt like nothing i ever felt.. What ever it did it was a few days before I could walk normal..

MW7945

MW7945

Anytime you take something anabolic you're eventually going to hit a wall when you stop taking it. Because when you're on cycle, your body stops producing test -- I doesn't need it. When you stop taking, your body is going to try to attain homeostasis. So two things are happening, you're trying to produce test again, AND that means estrogen is going to skyrocket because your test is so damn high from the drugs. So your body tries to even out the ratio.

That's where you can grow a nice pair of tits and really fuck your hormones. So... that's why you take a SERM like tamoxifen or clomid. You're essentially surpressing your body from jacking your estrogen levels through the roof and growing a pair of tits. All of these can be pretty easily attained "for research purpose only"

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Anytime you take something anabolic you're eventually going to hit a wall when you stop taking it. Because when you're on cycle, your body stops producing test -- I doesn't need it. When you stop taking, your body is going to try to attain homeostasis. So two things are happening, you're trying to produce test again, AND that means estrogen is going to skyrocket because your test is so damn high from the drugs. So your body tries to even out the ratio.

That's where you can grow a nice pair of tits and really fuck your hormones. So... that's why you take a SERM like tamoxifen or clomid. You're essentially surpressing your body from jacking your estrogen levels through the roof and growing a pair of tits. All of these can be pretty easily attained "for research purpose only"
Well i look for research only places :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So great I got to go thru is it safe to order seeds online again???
So is this breeder, a decent breeder?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And then how much clomid would you want to take after you cycled off? And for how long?
And give me some links to good reading material and I will research myself too, as I already am..
But its already midnight so im gonna go stretch out in my new bed.. Btw, I got the topper you suggested..
And you was 100000% right.. my back thanks you!!!

MW7945

MW7945

And then how much clomid would you want to take after you cycled off? And for how long?
And give me some links to good reading material and I will research myself too, as I already am..
But its already midnight so im gonna go stretch out in my new bed.. Btw, I got the topper you suggested..
And you was 100000% right.. my back thinks you!!!

I got a topper for my dorm bunk bed because it sucked ass and I've never not had one since. Way too worth the price.

150mg first 2-3 weeks, 100mg next two weeks, 50mg last week
ar-r.com

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well i am getting a lil mushy but im still leaner than anyone else i know in my age range. Its only been 2 mo off tho. But i stopped my diet, supplimens and workouts. My back is still jacked but it feels decent enough to get back in. My new focus wont be on size, i want to be healthy, mobile, and as pain free as possible
Yep thats my main goal too, but i dont have a problem with be a healthy 60 year old, and that prob starts now, not at 60.. I like working out.. Sometimes its a bitch.. Abs can suck.. Benching sucks if your hitting it hard.. Squats suck but are by far the best exercise you can do for gaining muscle and releasing bigger amounts of testosterone. I like the 5x5 exercise program if your lean with no back issues... But its a lil hard on the back so I dont jump on it..

incogneato

incogneato

Yep thats my main goal too, but i dont have a problem with be a healthy 60 year old, and that prob starts now, not at 60.. I like working out.. Sometimes its a bitch.. Abs can suck.. Benching sucks if your hitting it hard.. Squats suck but are by far the best exercise you can do for gaining muscle and releasing bigger amounts of testosterone. I like the 5x5 exercise program if your lean with no back issues... But its a lil hard on the back so I dont jump on it..
Ive done some crazy programs with a jacked up back but these days im gonna try to be smart. Like not putting over 300 lb on my shoulders and squatting, or the same with deadlifts. I love bench but i max out somewhere around 260-270 when im going heavy so not too crazy there. These old construction joints are liking that heavy load less and less though. Did you end up trying fst 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom