• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewd

Dewd

def....who the fuck puts bleach in a humidifier...slap your homie

that is crazy....

literally killing his plants with chlorine like WWI trench warfare
humidifier has to warm the H2O in order to create mist....that is also warming the chlorine...causing a toxic gas...which can fuck you up...and kill plants easily...
crazy shit. thats wat u do if u wanna bump off ur inlaws lol....
or was it Hg.:badboy: guess Hg will get it done faster
Well Damn!
I didn't think that was a good idea.
I hope the plants recover quick.
They are already in the flower room all screened up and ready to flip.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I've been running my fans starting 15 before lights on until 15 after lights off then off for an hour, on for 15 minutes again then off the rest of the night. The 15 before is so I don't mess up and have the lights on with no fan to extract the heat, it gets hot quick. The 15 after is to extract humidity as the temps lower. The last 15 after an hour is just to make sure and finish the job. I used to run all night, but it's getting too cold in my garage to be blasting them with that cold air all night.

YooperGrower

YooperGrower

Do you guys foliar spray?
I foliar spray with velokelp (kelp, humic acid, fulvic acid etc) from clone to week 5 of flower I started this two grows ago and i truly think it makes difference. This grow I'm currently on was a little different seeing how my whole veg room was down and vegged under hps the whole time.. now I'm dealing with -10 last night. 64 night room temp 76 day temp last week or so The ones closer to the door are feeling it. My infared heater decided to take a dump on me after 6 months and 200$ later. Fml lol.
Anyways here is a pic of the gorilla glue 5
I took a snip off a bud early. I know I know... But I'm dry until this shit is dry! Lol
20171218 165256

Wisher619

Wisher619

I foliar spray with velokelp (kelp, humic acid, fulvic acid etc) from clone to week 5 of flower I started this two grows ago and i truly think it makes difference. This grow I'm currently on was a little different seeing how my whole veg room was down and vegged under hps the whole time.. now I'm dealing with -10 last night. 64 night room temp 76 day temp last week or so The ones closer to the door are feeling it. My infared heater decided to take a dump on me after 6 months and 200$ later. Fml lol.
I took a snip off a bud early. I know I know... But I'm dry until this shit is dry! Lol
View attachment 765287
beautiful

Wisher619

Wisher619

Do you guys foliar spray?
my potted orange trees I spray with Grow More citrus feed
and the rest of my outdoor food and fruit I spray with Bio-Cozyme

but my indoor cannabis I dont spray with anything

but my plants are always healthy
and the added Carbon/Bennies boots every sunday really blows up the old root system and helps the plant to keep optimum and I also think it forces the plant to know it has to work
as I tea feed and then reg feed dosnt start till they dry out.....so maybe a day or so
the roots blow up

check @Dewd his root system is rediculous
climbing from the top/bottom and breaking the pot to bust out the sides

but my outdoor plants
I think the biocozymenreally helps my plants out

Wisher619

Wisher619

View attachment 765287
so that is GG5??
looks frosty as hell

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

just keep it warmer at night...i say above 65 but Ideally 70f
I finally got mine squared away were i got it between 70 and 77 night/day.
I had to put my dehuey in the tent and hook up the intake and extraction fans to my cooling plug on my environmental controller. But before long im gonna need to put a backflow valve on the 6" intake so that when its off, its not allowing smell to escape out..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shit Fire is Fire is fire.
Unless it’s there first rodeo and the bright colors and lights draws them in. Hahaha

But again...different world where I’m at

Bingo!
Yep! Diff world.. I have 2 gardens.
1 downstairs for the St Lunatics,
and mine that is all about that bass!
Im gonna ho out cookie glue to about 10 diff strains,
over the next 2 years upstairs in my lil 400 watt 4x4x7
I run cookie glue for the masses downstairs

And I breed cookie glue to the masses upstairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts