Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I was never bashing, I was wondering why the difference of color in the same pic! I think anyone should wonder that!

If the same pic had beautiful green and yellow... shouldn't you all why? Or should we turn a blind eye and say yeah man that's great
No but you should.. Do you think we havent been working on it. You can just pip in here 50 pages later and start critiquing ppl.. Or I will stop it dead in its tracks!!!

brazel

brazel

Jaja but you know my blow job cramp needs more so it won't clasp and honestly when I posted I didn't realize I was on your post! I always said I'm at your thread for fun. My bad for being a tard

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Ok soo... brazel u do make a good point. U could have came at me a lil less harsh tho. Haha we do have an issue fellas. I looked this morning n i think the ladies burnt some last night. I topped off the rez n got the ppm back down to 710 yesterday it was around 750 or soo. I honestly think they started showing signs before i ever refilled the nute rez. Looks like the purp is just showing some slight curling but the sj is really showing her ass. What u fellas think? Ima ab to check the ppm n ph of the waste.
Could temp be the prob too maby? Its got really cold here the last 2 nights like way colder then the norm around here and i literally struggle to keep my room 65° the tent got down to 53 the night before last n it hit 55 last night. We r staying mid to low 70s n there during the day. The cold snap should be outta here n a week or less hopefully.

20180103 095016
20180103 095046
Last edited:
brazel

brazel

Ok soo... brazel u do make a good point. U could have came at me a lil less harsh tho. Haha we do have an issue fellas. I looked this morning n i think the ladies burnt some last night. I topped off the rez n got the ppm back down to 710 yesterday it was around 750 or soo. I honestly think they started showing signs before i ever refilled the nute rez. Looks like the purp is just showing some slight curling but the sj is really showing her ass. What u fellas think? Ima ab to check the ppm n ph of the waste.
I seriously don't mean to be harsh, I'd never want to discourage you but I do understand I'm not the best at communicating... my bad but best wishes and good vibes sent your way

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I seriously don't mean to be harsh, I'd never want to discourage you but I do understand I'm not the best at communicating... my bad but best wishes and good vibes sent your way
I do appreciate the appologies, no worries bud. Idk how much u been paying attention to my grow but if u have any advice i always listen. Like i said, im here to LEARN and know im gonna run into more issues this run being its my first. I have already learned a whollllleeee lot but always up for more knowledge. Lol

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I dont know how to solve every problem In every style of grow but I do know an issue no matter what style of grow cause a plant is a plant. @Wisher619 is my recommendation
Soo this would be new knowledge to me. Soooo no matter the medium all cannibis shows the defficency signs baaically the same? Makes sense. Never really thought or wondered ab that but it would be good to know. Haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And not to be a dick but i mentioned it 50 pages ago
Well then your aware we yave been working on it.. For a lot longer than 50 pages.. I also know Brazel that you had a situation here, that prompted you to say you were done with the forum, and site. That was at least a week ago, and this is the first I've seen you back, and it looks as tho you still quite pissed about your last situation.
Now you know I like you, and respect you even, but I wont respect that negative talk.
I will always guard my guys from ppl flaming them on my thread.. They are here to learn, and there deposit has been to buy and do as we have asked them. And they have, and they deserve the protection of the thread, which I will give. Not because they are snow flakes, but because im a psychotic ignorant mf'er who will always be there for my boys.. Cause that is all I know..

And lastly Wisher is the main crank shaft to this operation, and he has said, he aint into the negativity,
and im gonna make sure I meet them expectations..

So why dont you pm me, and let me know about what happen last time and maybe we can figure it out, but dont take it out on my nubes.. There in training and I bet one of these nubes will win the POTM by the end of the year..

Thread back on track....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

do you see this on both plants? Has your temp changed?
You said your res went up? Its dtw, so I dont know how it could raise. When you say raise, you mean ppm, or ph?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

do you see this on both plants? Has your temp changed?
You said your res went up? Its dtw, so I dont know how it could raise. When you say raise, you mean ppm, or ph?
Nope, the burn is only on the sj. I did have some low temps the last 2 nights tho. I topped the rez off w more ro cuz the water pump was starti g to pull air. Thats the only thing that raised, ohhh no, the ppm was up a lil before i topped it all off. I went into detail ab the temps in the changes i made to the original post.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nope, the burn is only on the sj. I did have some low temps the last 2 nights tho. I topped the rez off w more ro cuz the water pump was starti g to pull air. Thats the only thing that raised, ohhh no, the ppm was up a lil before i topped it all off. I went into detail ab the temps in the changes i made to the original post.
So that means ppm went down, and most likely ph went up, and temps dropped..
Normally that wouldnt show a burn.. But that is deff nute burn and its a few days old... Whats your ppm and ph of the res now..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

So that means ppm went down, and most likely ph went up, and temps dropped..
Normally that wouldnt show a burn.. But that is deff nute burn and its a few days old... Whats your ppm and ph of the res now..
Actually the ive been checking regular n the ph has been staying at 5.8/9 or soo maby 6 before i got it back down but the ppm was a little high before i topped off the rez today. Like i said it was at or over 750

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I need more pics..
So sorry but your gonna have to kinda feed me a timeline..
You made a res when _______?
It was ph ____?
it was PPM ____?
then you added ro to res when_____?
You seen burn or problems first when ____?
And you just lowered it again ppm wise correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom