Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

impropper watering....meaning not enough run off?
Yes sir.. Due note that he prob caused these symptoms 72 hrs+ ago.. up to 4 or 5 days ago.. U could prob see them coming on a cpl days ago, but he didnt notice it, or was still unsure.. Hell I even have some problems in coco from time to time.. Hell wisher grew out some that were just as yellow and he battled it a whole grow, and im pretty sure he isnt to stupid.. That is why I jumped up to defend my homies.. Straight out of bed before coffee :(
I got dr appt today so no work, and I slept in :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Pretty crazy how two plants can look ready to take down, and somehow, almost 3 weeks into a flush, my other two are still completely green. Not even showing signs of flush yet (okay maybe TINY signs)
You need to flush them hard with 5 gal of straight ro, with max amount florakleen...
And those might go longer.. You might harvest some before you do the others..

Toph420

Toph420

i know ive been very inactive lately sorry guys, took out 7 tropic moon males yesterday.. I think i lucked out and 2 of the tropic moons are female, i thought they were all male so im pretty stoked.

Scrog going on tonight! how high above the pots should the scrog go? Also if there are any really tall main stems i should just super crop them down into the net basically correct?

MW7945

MW7945

You need to flush them hard with 5 gal of straight ro, with max amount florakleen...
And those might go longer.. You might harvest some before you do the others..

They've been getting florakleen for a couple days now @ 10 ml. And they each get about a gallon a day themselves. So you're looking at almost 20 gallons so far of just RO water and they havent budged

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i wanna test run my diy cloner in the mornin. will be flippin soon so i wann get some roots going on a practise run.
so cut on an angle...sterile...scratch it up.... root gel and away we go:D

any need to knows guys?
that sounds good to me..
I add a PINCH of +life to cloner solution.. I always premix things in a slight bit of water then add to solution..

bicky studs

bicky studs

Left side and right side below the plants

If anything was temp related it'd be the back only, as it's in front of a cold ass window (with blankets in front of it)
which side ur extractor then? maybe its pulling more from the left?
or
clean ur lense eh its dirty on 1 side:cry:
or maybe u been playin favourites, they dont like that. jelious bitches.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They've been getting florakleen for a couple days now @ 10 ml. And they each get about a gallon a day themselves. So you're looking at almost 20 gallons so far of just RO water and they havent budged
Ya but i would not add it to the res.. I would manually flush them with solution and ONLY the green ones.....

I do add it to the res, but i think its way more powerful if used in a manual flushing method.. Really just resetting the coco.. like wood is doing..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i know ive been very inactive lately sorry guys, took out 7 tropic moon males yesterday.. I think i lucked out and 2 of the tropic moons are female, i thought they were all male so im pretty stoked.

Scrog going on tonight! how high above the pots should the scrog go? Also if there are any really tall main stems i should just super crop them down into the net basically correct?
I was wondering dawg! crazy on all the males.. hopefully them 2 are diff phenos at least..
I put mine on about 12 to 18 inches, and yes you will have to super crop all the main stems down to that height, actually, about an inch lower than the net. You might have to work it good to supercrop the mains if they are robust... just keep them level between main stems,,,, put some duct tape close.. peel you a few strands.. just duct tape if they split...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

thanks so ill use rhizotonic then.
ph...temp... same as normal nute mix?
speaking of.. time to feed my girly's:D its sad but pretty much the highlite of my day so far this year:sweating: shit weather here
I wouldnt use nutes unless you got some cloning solution nutes, but you will need to remove them with in a few days of roots.. and they will need fed asap then..
I use cloning solution.. My ppm is usually around 200 - 250 ppm if you decide to feed them

MW7945

MW7945

Ya but i would not add it to the res.. I would manually flush them with solution and ONLY the green ones.....

I do add it to the res, but i think its way more powerful if used in a manual flushing method.. Really just resetting the coco.. like wood is doing..

I don't have a rez... still manually feeding. Not anything to do with the exhaust fan either as that's on the top right

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

So even you realize that the ppm diff is a problem..
So here is your biggest downfall Wood... You dont have a ro filter, and you are handcuffed to making water last as long as you can..
So really your next purchase should be an RO filter.. Hell I only have a 100 one that does 50 gal a day.. For you that is way more than you need but that is the cheapest..
You need to make up 3 gallons of RO water and 5ml of grow,, Ph that to 5.8.. put 3 cups worth off to the side.
feed the rest of that to the sour jack.. over the sink, tub, bucket, toilet, etc..
go slow and it does get tiring..
We are gonna flush the plant and reset the cation exchange..
We are now utilizing the properties of coco, that make it so great..
We can erase the bad, and get started with the good, ASAP....

After you have ran all that thru it, run the last 3 cups thru it over something you can collect it in, and measure it again?

Always measure what goes in, to collaborate with what comes out.. Im only worried about ppm, but since ph is just as easy, you can throw it in there too..

After we confirm we are down around 500 or less, you will hook it back up, and let it run at 650 ppm and 5.8..
And then we need to compare compare the run off from one plant to the other.. I feel for some reason, the sour jack coco isnt acting right. I think its drying out. We gonna flush it hard, and reset the cation exchange.

Do you have any calimag?
Alrighty, do you mean 5ml g per gallon or juat 5ml of grow to the whole 3 gal? Ohh n no calmag
Also i did find a place literally 3min up the road with ro so that hasnt been an issue. The only prob was me being out of town for a week. Lol im ab to go get 15 gal worth n a few to start this flush.

Last edited:
P

Pain Releaf

I would def reccomend snipping all major fans 2 days before chop

then chopping and hang drying

once dry then trim off sugar leaf

I would look into some dry sift screens

not to pricey
and you do all your trimming over the screens
then all the trimmings you dry sift

end product.....full melt dry sift has

super AMAZING!!

Hey there guys. Good to be back and thanks for all the good wshes on that neck surgery. Recovering well after the initial complications.

Hey, all!

I was playing catchnup and ran across this helpful exchange above.

I am nearing end of veg on my first grow and had some questions regarding things like specifically what to trim and what not to trim (was thinking primarily of defoliating fan leaves as well as cutting off unnecessary branches, as when it comes to the topping sidemof,things I'd understoood already that I should stop FIM'ing and topping 2 weeks before flower.)

So I didn't want to beleager you guys with a buch of newbie questions on such a basic topic unnecessarily...

Is there a beginners online article or resource/guide that could walk a family member and I through it?

Or are the rules to go by so easy to describe that someone could just give us a quick answer that would get us through it ok?

I don't want to risk minimizing my eventual first harvest by either taking off something we should have left, OR leaving on something we should have removed. Really hoping to get all I can out of this first grow so I can start getting off all these meds the docs have me on for spinal pain and neuro teemors.

Thanks guys and it sure is great to be back!!

Last edited:
Toph420

Toph420

I was wondering dawg! crazy on all the males.. hopefully them 2 are diff phenos at least..
I put mine on about 12 to 18 inches, and yes you will have to super crop all the main stems down to that height, actually, about an inch lower than the net. You might have to work it good to supercrop the mains if they are robust... just keep them level between main stems,,,, put some duct tape close.. peel you a few strands.. just duct tape if they split...

haha, been a busy holiday season.. I know 2/9 females is pretty bad ratio, oh well lol. I like ocean grown but i dont think im going to buy anymore of their stuff for a while..

Cool sounds good, im going to shoot for 15" on the net then. So ill just take a tape measure and bend all the stems at 14" put the net at 15" and then weave everything through. I think im going to have some pretty full nets, these bitches are stretching like crazy.. im almost glad i had so many males haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom