Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

that is right, and that is good thinking...
I would do the same thing and then harvest the the top 6", and move the light down and give it another week.. Go ahead and change your spectrum to 10k..
MY BAD YOUR LIGHT DONT DO THAT................

IT LOOKS GOOD BRO!

Honestly I kind of planned on doing the double harvest ordeal but that kind of fucks me in terms of space... cause... 2 tents. both occupied... not sure where to dry stuff O_O

And cmon now, changing bulbs... what is this 1995? :)

brazel

brazel

I got 2 of them chopped... 2 to go... The two on the right actually don't look like their lower stuff is going to be as shitty. But daaaaamn do they have some fan leaves to chop off. Idk if I'll even get it done by the time lights go out. Might have to extend it an hour and have it start an hour later tomorrow.

I'm hoping if I let them go another week or so they'll get a little better down there. But I have a feeling that won't be the case since I just basically murdered them. These things are still completely green and I've been flushing for 3 weeks now.
Cut buds that are ready, leave the others.
Flushing doesn't remove green!?

jipp

jipp

I couldn’t find a cheaper led fixture with equivalent wattage (aside from the amazon junk) so it seemed like an obvious choice for me at least...

Just got my ‘othership’ in the mail today and am soooo happy with it.. 50$ shipped with the quartz banger & carb cap, prolly cheapest rig I’ve bought too haha.. super hard to tip over too which is awesome.

View attachment 769205

i like it nice and sturdy. hows it hit? nice thick bottom is nice for weight as it seems you nock em over too?

i know i can be a clutz.

jipp

jipp

Nice piece!
Been toking out of this one for a while.

how tall is it? i orderd a 5" i think maybe 6.. hopefuly it will be better suited for my medical needs than this 2 footer i really do not care for..

it should be here tomorrow i think. im gonna have to get a electric banger, i keep almost burning my self again.. iv burnt my self 2 times real good with that damn banger, hah.. thirds the charm im afraid of finding out.

Wisher619

Wisher619

There's a lot open but most are just pushing cuts from popping seeds.
that is what I have been finding out...super wack
only an idiot would purchase a cut from a spot that poped a fem seed from some nonamenditch company that is supposedly OG Kush

Cut buds that are ready, leave the others.
Flushing doesn't remove green!?
no but just feeding water to a plant with an inert media will force the plant to move mobile elements from the old to the new
then that leaf breaks down chlorophyl in a process of breaking down sugar into alcohol....by way of....bye bye green, hellow fall colors and a pungent smell of love with out the hint of lovely cut grass

brazel

brazel

that is what I have been finding out...super wack
only an idiot would purchase a cut from a spot that poped a fem seed from some nonamenditch company that is supposedly OG Kush
Totally bro, and lots of these different places are owned by the same person.

You know what you want and how to weed through B.S., so I'd say Check Craigslist, there's fools on there too but also good finds.

jipp

jipp

im all for that bro, but damn.. gonna have to wait a few days.. i have a card reader coming in so i can hopefully use my cameras SD card.

i have the blue cookies pictures i took for simple on there i wanna see how they look on my screen i think i rocked her. i dunno if the damn plant will revenge but i am trying.

bowls up!

jipp

jipp

and let me get that vote then lol
im all for that bro, but damn.. gonna have to wait a few days.. i have a card reader coming in so i can hopefully use my cameras SD card.

i have the blue cookies pictures i took for simple on there i wanna see how they look on my screen i think i rocked her. i dunno if the damn plant will revenge but i am trying.

bowls up!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

bowls up!
all you can do is try bro... but that is the fun of it eh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom