Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I was curious to see if the flavor and smells were gonna be there. You would think going from a full line of "organic" bottled nutes to the cns17 and tea i would lose some smell and taste. Not true at all.
Ya post up some pics when you get a chance.. I agree with you on the cns17. I think it has been perfect to bring these home with the perfect fade out... I think cns17 should pay us for this thread lol... But I really like moving to ripe.. Wisher said, you better change to ripe, cause you looking green... Shit that was week 7... we at 62 days now.. So we got great fade out in 2 weeks time
We got 8 more days to go.....
We will go 4 more and shut the water off to them, for the last 4...

incogneato

incogneato

Well that is part of the journey.. It will get better and better and your setup will get better and better too, which will make you even better...
You might consider thanking Wisher too, as he has guided and giving you much info..... just a thought...
Regardless of other things, you stuck with it, and really that is all wisher meant, just have a positive outlook...
The thread has had great times and some rather bumpy times.. Kinda reflection of all of us eh???

Exactly.. Once you have some fungus, or bad bacteria, it just wipes out whole clone trays.. as it just rots thye stem instead of rooting.. As for seeds, when it pops is its most delicate moment..
But i think he just has some shitty seeds!
Remember my urkles girl? Got 2 out of 7 to pop.. I was pissed.. Think that was the last seeds I bought..
And that was from the farm.. I has 7 out of 8 pop of the sour urkle at the same time in the same tray even.. WTF??????
I just wrote it off to the game..........
Same with my holy grail kush, they all did that except one. And i wish that one didnt germ lol. She seeded every plant in the room.

incogneato

incogneato

Ya post up some pics when you get a chance.. I agree with you on the cns17. I think it has been perfect to bring these home with the perfect fade out... I think cns17 should pay us for this thread lol... But I really like moving to ripe.. Wisher said, you better change to ripe, cause you looking green... Shit that was week 7... we at 62 days now.. So we got great fade out in 2 weeks time
We got 8 more days to go.....
We will go 4 more and shut the water off to them, for the last 4...
No doubt, at least hook up Wish with some free product. I went to ripe part way thru 6, i would probably start at 6 next go round. I liked the long flush this time. Good clean smoke, no harshness at all.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Same with my holy grail kush, they all did that except one. And i wish that one didnt germ lol. She seeded every plant in the room.
ya you and me both had a wtf moment with a unexpected seeded grow.. The only time wisher ever had to calm me down.. I wanted to rip them all out the buckets and throw them away right at that monent. I promised wisher I would wait 24 hrs and think about it.. I ended up with 2k out them.. so he was right, but it still was a sucker punch to the gut!!!

incogneato

incogneato

ya you and me both had a wtf moment with a unexpected seeded grow.. The only time wisher ever had to calm me down.. I wanted to rip them all out the buckets and throw them away right at that monent. I promised wisher I would wait 24 hrs and think about it.. I ended up with 2k out them.. so he was right, but it still was a sucker punch to the gut!!!
I remember that lol. I thought you were gonna pull em for a sec :cry:

Wisher619

Wisher619

@incogneato
@EventHorizan
I am just super stoked to see you guys killin it on the Super Cheap
we dont need to be spending 5k for a nute line to get great smoke
Great technique and a good full spectrum base nutrient is all you need
and you guys are proving that every day
shit I dont even have to talk about it any more
just point to you guys's grows

....really happy you guys are growin and gettin better every day

soon you will have shit dialed to a tee

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@incogneato
@EventHorizan

Im almost to the point that i request they get cns17 before i will help them lol...
Ya so sessions must have not liked CNN's New Years eve bash with his new mandate...

incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato
@EventHorizan

Im working on it every day bro. My shits just as good ot better than the homie running the full botanicare line. I can say i fully recommend any newb start with a simple 1-3 bottle system to get started. If you want to venture out after you understand shit better great but i dont think much more is necessary. Im a little irritated, he ended up in 10 gal pots again, he was scared to go smaller lol. Ah well, cant grow for him i guess. I even showed him how i produced the same amount t of flower per plant as he did with 3 gal pots and less wattage lol.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Morning fellas, tea.day!!! Soo i gave my sj the second treatment of epsom last night n it almost looks like it burnt some new growth over the night. All i know was that nee growth was greenish last night but burnt looking this morning. Grrrr.... idk what else to do. Can epsom treatment even burn a plant?

20180107 090052
20180107 090040
MW7945

MW7945

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/cant-solve-the-riddle.93527/
seems ur not alone.
maybe the whole world slowly going sterile:sweating:
would think mother nature would start with humans tho:D

Lol I threw my blue dream seeds in some water around 3 or 4 in the afternoon yesterday, just checked, 4 of them have opened and are showing some skin. 5th one looks like it isn't far.

I already talked to logic about everything and he's sending me a new bag of Sunset Sherbet, assuming the new stock of it when it comes in. They were just some bum seeds. Whaddaya do.

MW7945

MW7945

less than 24 hours 4 have tap roots, 5th one is cracked open and about to show tap roots. This is how germinating is supposed to go lol. Now I'm two weeks behind schedule almost :(

Into the paper towel they go. Coco tomorrow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Morning fellas, tea.day!!! Soo i gave my sj the second treatment of epsom last night n it almost looks like it burnt some new growth over the night. All i know was that nee growth was greenish last night but burnt looking this morning. Grrrr.... idk what else to do. Can epsom treatment even burn a plant?
i cant see the burn homie.. Give me a close up could you?
And is it lil spots?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol I threw my blue dream seeds in some water around 3 or 4 in the afternoon yesterday, just checked, 4 of them have opened and are showing some skin. 5th one looks like it isn't far.

I already talked to logic about everything and he's sending me a new bag of Sunset Sherbet, assuming the new stock of it when it comes in. They were just some bum seeds. Whaddaya do.
nothing but what you did. You were normal and handled it maturely and now you got a fresh pack to look forward too.. you just want him to send them to me? That way we get them germ-ed and I can pheno hunt and just send you a clone of the keeper pheno? Lmao..

Wisher619

Wisher619

I dont see any burn
I say lets just flip to flower

Wisher619

Wisher619

Aight, i like it... soo ive had my light on w the mh bulb in since 6am this morning. Should i go ahead and switch it out or wait until lights out tonight n just run 12hrs today. Also do we change the nutes up any? I still have about 3gal left of the 630ppm made w grow?
switch to HPS and leave the feed where it is
I think we just need to be done with this run
the other plant is nice and green and the yellowy plant is still growin fast so I say flip and finish this run

I also want you to strip everything from each plant up to the top 4 -6 nodes from the top
so basically from the top you will count 6 nodes down and then strip everything off the plant
when the plant starts to flower it will push all energy into the nodes and push straight flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom