Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Aight, i like it... soo ive had my light on w the mh bulb in since 6am this morning. Should i go ahead and switch it out or wait until lights out tonight n just run 12hrs today. Also do we change the nutes up any? I still have about 3gal left of the 630ppm made w grow?
You can switch up the light to hps if you want. And do you have the cns17 bloom? I wouldnt change the ppm IMO
And just set your timer for it to come on tomm with the new 12/12 schedule. What hrs are you gonna run it?

IMO that what you see on your leaves looks more like cold feet damage from low temps.... i really dont see no nute burn the way im used to seing it.. Just make sure to feed to 15% run off.. dont let her dry out.. She is really gonna start drinking more as she pushes out flowers..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

switch to HPS and leave the feed where it is
I think we just need to be done with this run
the other plant is nice and green and the yellowy plant is still growin fast so I say flip and finish this run

I also want you to strip everything from each plant up to the top 4 -6 nodes from the top
so basically from the top you will count 6 nodes down and then strip everything off the plant
when the plant starts to flower it will push all energy into the nodes and push straight flowers
Is this lolipopping? We r just leaving the top 6 nodes n stripping the bottom

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

You can switch up the light to hps if you want. And do you have the cns17 bloom? I wouldnt change the ppm IMO
And just set your timer for it to come on tomm with the new 12/12 schedule. What hrs are you gonna run it?

IMO that what you see on your leaves looks more like cold feet damage from low temps.... i really dont see no nute burn the way im used to seing it.. Just make sure to feed to 15% run off.. dont let her dry out.. She is really gonna start drinking more as she pushes out flowers..
I think i should run 6pm to 6am for temp reasons i just worry ab q lil light coming n the tent during the day
N yes, i have all the base lins of cns17 i believe

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Is this lolipopping? We r just leaving the top 6 nodes n stripping the bottom
strip off everything from each Branch....wanted to clarify....so each branch gets stripped to the top 6 nodes
once done throw up some pics and I will direct on the rest of what should be stripped off
we want solid branches....no spindly garbage....all branches should be stiff

jipp

jipp

less than 24 hours 4 have tap roots, 5th one is cracked open and about to show tap roots. This is how germinating is supposed to go lol. Now I'm two weeks behind schedule almost :(

Into the paper towel they go. Coco tomorrow
i had 4 blue cookies pop dirt last night. so that makes 9 blue cookies.

im just popping beans until i have a full flower tent this year hah.

whats in my flower tent now is more for seeds i guess, and im paying attention to what my male may or may not pass on.. one thing one of my pfx x 93 phenos is like mom, in it grows weird like it tops it self. very easy to recognize my pfx cut and apparently she can pass it on.. since it basically takes a whole plant to even attempt to make oil.

Wisher619

Wisher619

o
Update, i took some more leaves off. Hows this
k so now I want you to cut the lowest branch off of the plant
there is one on the right and one on the left hand side
the very bottom 2
the tops of those are super low and will never reach to do anything
also the runaway branch on the right.....the one taller than everything alse
I would like you to get some twine/string and pull it down and tie off so that the top is even with the rest of the plant canopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom