• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

ive never used a vape.
ive been thinking bout getting a small pen like thing for the car but its pretty unclear as wat i can/cant smoke in them...
dont wanna pay heaps as im not sure if ill even like it.... im a fkn smkr. like a steamtrain walkin up hills with a j in 1 hand n a ciggi in the other:cry:

any recomendations on a pen type thing that i can put nugs and bubble in...not all this liquid stuff?

MW7945

MW7945

Depends on the size of one you're looking for I guess. Some are good for herb and some are good for wax. Idk about many that are good for both. At least that are cheaper

Wisher619

Wisher619

Carolina reaper

hot mommy's

sexy Indi Leaves

incogneato

incogneato

Day 53
Gorilla Glue and Evel Knievel
Nice bro, how you doing?
I lighty ran them over some sandpaper prior the second time but it didn't seem to help. Idk, hopefully the next pack goes smooth. Still kind of tempted to toss the rest in a glass of water and see what I can get out of it. But then we're talking SOG territory if they miraculously germ
Did you use any h2o2?

Srenots

Srenots

ive never used a vape.
ive been thinking bout getting a small pen like thing for the car but its pretty unclear as wat i can/cant smoke in them...
dont wanna pay heaps as im not sure if ill even like it.... im a fkn smkr. like a steamtrain walkin up hills with a j in 1 hand n a ciggi in the other:cry:

any recomendations on a pen type thing that i can put nugs and bubble in...not all this liquid stuff?

just got this one not long ago and like it....$60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom