Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

just dont let it dry out.. I would feed tea and continue normal feed at next feeding
Yeah thats what i did. I have my timer set to not come on at all on sundays soo i think im all setup for flower. I hope im making the right choice going lights on at night time. Soo when do we start to add bloom and ripe. Are we gonna transition into bloom and finish off w ripe like the chart reccomends?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah thats what i did. I have my timer set to not come on at all on sundays soo i think im all setup for flower. I hope im making the right choice going lights on at night time. Soo when do we start to add bloom and ripe. Are we gonna transition into bloom and finish off w ripe like the chart reccomends?
Well you can change over and make a bloom res anytime your ready. Now is fine. or you can use up the last couple days of grow and make new with bloom..

Broken

Broken

600w overhead
450w x2 angled is 100 shy of a 1k
which would be better than the 2 options presented IMO

450 watts times 2 is 900 watts
900 warrs will produce more than 600 ...
But if your talking cheap leds then i have no clue...

Thank you for the help. I know what you both would probably do is neither of the options if you had my lights. I know you aren't afraid to run up the electric bill :) What I have is 8 autos in an 8'x7' . None will be huge unless kray kray finds her way into the mix. 7 are in 3 gallon pots and one in a 5g.

I have and could use 3 600w MH/HPS if electricity was of no concern. My ballasts gives me the option of using 50%-75%-100% or Super Lumen. I would like to try to use no more than 1350 watts but may change my mind. Everything of course has to do with how big they are and how much area I need to cover. Right now they are 26 days and all under a 6oow now.

Well for starters 900w is going to be ideal over 600w period. But, imo, overhead. Not saying angled light doesnt have its benefit but to me it seems every single grower hangs lights above, if angled was better that'd be the thing. I have an angled light in my tent right now but I'm trying to get some lower buds that needed some love

From reading at one time people stood lights vertical until it was proven over head was better. So why stop thinking? If I were shooting for maximum yield I would not have Autoflowering plants. I bought out another mans equipment and have the 8'x7' room so without trying to fill the whole room I have options .

I just thought maybe 2 lights of 450w overhead at angles with overlapping the center might benefit me "IF" the plants end up covering roughly 4'x4' ? Would the 2 lights at 450w hanging directly overhead out perform on the same area? Most people growing at home I think never have this to consider as they have room for just buy either a 1 600w or 1000w which of course goes directly overhead. Maybe someone much smarter than me has already figured this out thats why I asked here at The Council of Knowledge.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thank you for the help. I know what you both would probably do is neither of the options if you had my lights. I know you aren't afraid to run up the electric bill :) What I have is 8 autos in an 8'x7' . None will be huge unless kray kray finds her way into the mix. 7 are in 3 gallon pots and one in a 5g.

I have and could use 3 600w MH/HPS if electricity was of no concern. My ballasts gives me the option of using 50%-75%-100% or Super Lumen. I would like to try to use no more than 1350 watts but may change my mind. Everything of course has to do with how big they are and how much area I need to cover. Right now they are 26 days and all under a 6oow now.

From reading at one time people stood lights vertical until it was proven over head was better. So why stop thinking? If I were shooting for maximum yield I would not have Autoflowering plants. I bought out another mans equipment and have the 8'x7' room so without trying to fill the whole room I have options .

I just thought maybe 2 lights of 450w overhead at angles with overlapping the center might benefit me "IF" the plants end up covering roughly 4'x4' ? Would the 2 lights at 450w hanging directly overhead out perform on the same area? Most people growing at home I think never have this to consider as they have room for just buy either a 1 600w or 1000w which of course goes directly overhead. Maybe someone much smarter than me has already figured this out thats why I asked here at The Council of Knowledge.
homie I think they would work just fine either way..
Honestly put all the light up as high as possible and just light the whole room up... and grow in the whole spot

Wisher619

Wisher619

2 400's overhead would cover more than angled

Wisher619

Wisher619

Is there some sort of like... liquid solution for germinating? Some sort of liquid or something you could add to water? I'm surprised someone doesn't make something like that... it's just a hormone essentially isn't it?
well for hard to germ seeds I go down to the local liqueur store and get a small matchbox
I line the matchbox with 80grit Sand Paper
put the seeds in and throw in the fridge over night
then after 8 hours I shake them real good
scuffs the outer shell
then put them in a shotglass with room temp water and leave for 48hours
then into the tupperware with paper towel
worked for me

like I said the problem may be that the seed producer didnt take the seeds long enough....should be around 12 weeks
feeding with high p/k the entire time
that is what grows a healthy seed

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

well for hard to germ seeds I go down to the local liqueur store and get a small matchbox
I line the matchbox with 80grit Sand Paper
put the seeds in and throw in the fridge over night
then after 8 hours I shake them real good
scuffs the outer shell
then put them in a shotglass with room temp water and leave for 48hours
then into the tupperware with paper towel
worked for me

like I said the problem may be that the seed producer didnt take the seeds long enough....should be around 12 weeks
feeding with high p/k the entire time
that is what grows a healthy seed

I lighty ran them over some sandpaper prior the second time but it didn't seem to help. Idk, hopefully the next pack goes smooth. Still kind of tempted to toss the rest in a glass of water and see what I can get out of it. But then we're talking SOG territory if they miraculously germ

bicky studs

bicky studs

Anyone tried these or something similar to them? I've been smoking a lot of joints lately and it looks like something I could fucks with

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071HX7SG9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
no arti's... so thats good but id imagine palm leaves to taste bitter.
ive had food cooked in them and the smoke in ur eyes burnt like fuck...
but then theres like thousands of palm types.....
have you tried the transparent paps? they burn slow...natural

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
MW7945

MW7945

no arti's... so thats good but id imagine palm leaves to taste bitter.
ive had food cooked in them and the smoke in ur eyes burnt like fuck...
but then theres like thousands of palm types.....
have you tried the transparent paps? they burn slow...natural

hmm... guess I'll find out tuesday when they get here. And I'm good on papers, I have a bunch of Raw stuff. Just kinda wanted to try something different. I liked to switch it up between the vape/bong/joints and I guess technically this would be a blunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom